Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Day off the gym today, I noticed I am still cleaning up nicely so won't force it too much with extra cardio. I have developed some pretty mean blisters on my feet around my heels so will have to figure out a way to deal with them. Just bandaids does not do the trick...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Man this place is dead... ok I am pretty jazzed about how things are going and I turned it up a notch, curious to see if I got as lean as I did a contets ttime last year without losing the mass I did while remaining tight and hard... 2.5 weeks left lets see if there's enough time...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

keep the positive forget the negative. stay on point don't listen the naysayers and shred!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Man this place is dead... ok I am pretty jazzed about how things are going and I turned it up a notch, curious to see if I got as lean as I did a contets ttime last year without losing the mass I did while remaining tight and hard... 2.5 weeks left lets see if there's enough time...
    What place? Your gym or the thread? We're still here Buddy!
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.2%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great progress Doug! Guys NONE of the current Finaflex supplements require liver support. None of them are methylated so no need for extra liver support.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.75%

so i don't need to run pct black with 1 andro and epi-v?
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo
    so i don't need to run pct black with 1 andro and epi-v?
    Yes you still need pct he said liver support. Ya always gotta do Pct : )

9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    keep the positive forget the negative. stay on point don't listen the naysayers and shred!
    Yep tunnel vision

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    What place? Your gym or the thread? We're still here Buddy!
    No AM in general... not many posts this week ....

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Great progress Doug! Guys NONE of the current Finaflex supplements require liver support. None of them are methylated so no need for extra liver support.
    Thanks Chris and I have shed another 3 lbs since those pics... really gettng ripped up now... I am doing pics tomorrow cuz I am going away for the weekend for a mini break... will be doing plenty of cardio though and extending fasts...

Yes you still need pct he said liver support. Ya always gotta do Pct : )
    Yah the support is not required for liver but there is saw palmetto in the black as well an epi-v is a dht precursor.. all things being equal you could wait and use the black during PCT...
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Not as good a day I tried 175 on the clean and press, got only 4 reps so went back to 155 to finish my 5 X 5...

Calf raise was ok ..never going to have trouble there...

Had to use the reverse hack machine as the leg press was being used .. I started with 500 and although the weight was manageable I felt some tweaking in my back .. I know I am getting very lean so have to be carefull I took off 50 lbs and finished no problem...

The highlight was 18 wheel of death which ties my record 19 attempt had me flat on my face... guess my baclk is ok

One thing that may have affected me is I had deep tissue massage last night and it seems that I was not as good on the exercises that require quick .. movement.. I was not as explosive...

I am pretty pleased with what I did though...

Just arms tomorrow then wil do some pics ...
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Not as good a day I tried 175 on the clean and press, got only 4 reps so went back to 155 to finish my 5 X 5...

Calf raise was ok ..never going to have trouble there...

Had to use the reverse hack machine as the leg press was being used .. I started with 500 and although the weight was manageable I felt some tweaking in my back .. I know I am getting very lean so have to be carefull I took off 50 lbs and finished no problem...

The highlight was 18 wheel of death which ties my record 19 attempt had me flat on my face... guess my baclk is ok

One thing that may have affected me is I had deep tissue massage last night and it seems that I was not as good on the exercises that require quick .. movement.. I was not as explosive...

I am pretty pleased with what I did though...

Just arms tomorrow then wil do some pics ...
    Nice workout bro. That deep massage was awesome I bet and worth the small decrease in weight at the gym.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice workout bro. That deep massage was awesome I bet and worth the small decrease in weight at the gym.
    Muscles were not weaker but less explosive .. was an odd feeling, oh and my girl goes beyond the regular, takes the muscles as squeezeds them to get rid of all toxins, she sees with her hands .. quite remarkable and very ...very painful...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I have heard good things about massage, but could never bring myself to go for it...maybe I need to explore this a bit more.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

No AM in general... not many posts this week .......
    Ever bored feel free to drop in my log : )

Looking real good so far man! You're a strong man. I'm probably going to have some gnarly back problems as I age smh...

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Ever bored feel free to drop in my log : )

Looking real good so far man! You're a strong man. I'm probably going to have some gnarly back problems as I age smh...
    That is manageable really lift smart use progression...
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Edit: double post

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

I've been following this log DreamWeaver, and it's helped me modify my diet substantially. I've been a huge fan of intermediate fasting, but I haven't been able to incorporate anything realistic long-term. I'm trying your method of two feedings per day, while also using the 1-andro to epi-v cycle protocol
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    I've been following this log DreamWeaver, and it's helped me modify my diet substantially. I've been a huge fan of intermediate fasting, but I haven't been able to incorporate anything realistic long-term. I'm trying your method of two feedings per day, while also using the 1-andro to epi-v cycle protocol
    Yah basically feed big and be satisfied, if you have an efficient body and digest slowly then this is the way you were meant to eat. I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied.. fast and gorge baby!!! that's where it's at for me. Now I can eat like an animal and get fuggin ripped... how fuggin cool is that!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

You can probably tell.. I just ate
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.62%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah basically feed big and be satisfied, if you have an efficient body and digest slowly then this is the way you were meant to eat. I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied.. fast and gorge baby!!! that's where it's at for me. Now I can eat like an animal and get fuggin ripped... how fuggin cool is that!!!
    I couldn't agree more with what you said; "I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied...". That's where the problem was- I would eat small meals, and remain hungry, whereas if I fasted, I wouldn't be hungry at all. Probably has to do with having good metabolic flexibility. This has been saving me time and effort. Eat once, do what I want all day and if I get hungry, sip on a black coffee, eat again. Thanks for detailing your efforts!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by cjszip View Post
    I couldn't agree more with what you said; "I would rather not eat at all than to eat and not be satisfied...". That's where the problem was- I would eat small meals, and remain hungry, whereas if I fasted, I wouldn't be hungry at all. Probably has to do with having good metabolic flexibility. This has been saving me time and effort. Eat once, do what I want all day and if I get hungry, sip on a black coffee, eat again. Thanks for detailing your efforts!
    Hey NP, that's why we do it...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.99%

Muscles were not weaker but less explosive .. was an odd feeling, oh and my girl goes beyond the regular, takes the muscles as squeezeds them to get rid of all toxins, she sees with her hands .. quite remarkable and very ...very painful...
    Ah I see what you mean. Makes sense now.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ah I see what you mean. Makes sense now.
    Yah it sort of does when you think about it...
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Hammered it out really good this morning.. 10 X 3 reps close grip bench ...ditto on obar curls 45 seconds rest for both.. that does it for the freak. Now I have set myself up for some muscle expansion with higher reps isolated reps.. still very intense (supersets and dropsets)...back to a 3 day week...

I was supposed to do pics and I took an anabolic pump for fasted workout and man was I pumped... arms were unbelievable but my partner forgot the camera... I will do the pics on Saturday b4 I leave....hope to get a similar pump....

Weighed in at 203 which is 2 lbs down from last week....very cut...actually somewhat striated...
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.17%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hammered it out really good this morning.. 10 X 3 reps close grip bench ...ditto on obar curls 45 seconds rest for both.. that does it for the freak. Now I have set myself up for some muscle expansion with higher reps isolated reps.. still very intense (supersets and dropsets)...back to a 3 day week...

I was supposed to do pics and I took an anabolic pump for fasted workout and man was I pumped... arms were unbelievable but my partner forgot the camera... I will do the pics on Saturday b4 I leave....hope to get a similar pump....

Weighed in at 203 which is 2 lbs down from last week....very cut...actually somewhat striated...
    Still dropping weight but looking all cut up! Nice job old fugger, can't wait to see where you end up after this is all said and done!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Still dropping weight but looking all cut up! Nice job old fugger, can't wait to see where you end up after this is all said and done!
    Sub 6 it looks like but you never know... I am actually going to do the pics tomorrow morning...
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Sub 6 it looks like but you never know... I am actually going to do the pics tomorrow morning...
    Below 6?! You in contest prep?

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn Doug...you've passed me in leanness by a little it looks like. Looking forward to the pics!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Below 6?! You in contest prep?
    No but I am curious where this will take me...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Damn Doug...you've passed me in leanness by a little it looks like. Looking forward to the pics!
    I am not there yet, he asked where I was heading... and remember you tend to measure high...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Will be 54 tomorrow I think we can all agree that, it's just a fuggin number

Name:  14.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  161.0 KBName:  15.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  171.5 KB
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Some other pretty good shots....Name:  5.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  169.3 KBName:  7JPG.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  172.3 KBName:  8.JPG
Size:  170.9 KBName:  18.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  174.5 KBName:  20.JPG
Size:  156.6 KB
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

Still a young man at 54 bro! Pics look great!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Still a young man at 54 bro! Pics look great!
    Thanks feeling really good about how things are going 2 more weeks to finish cleaning up
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.85%

looking beastly. that tricep pose makes your arms look massive. lot of thickness in those tri's ehh?!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    looking beastly. that tricep pose makes your arms look massive. lot of thickness in those tri's ehh?!
    Thanks yah, I have a tricep exercise I use that is pretty miraculous.. I use a decline tri-extension movement makes head crushers look like childs play...
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks yah, I have a tricep exercise I use that is pretty miraculous.. I use a decline tri-extension movement makes head crushers look like childs play...
    Love 'em. Less pain in the elbows...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Love 'em. Less pain in the elbows...
    Yah and the only ones that get to the third head...
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting Pro

Damn DW awesome work bro happy 54th btw

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Damn DW awesome work bro happy 54th btw

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thanks yep another good week..

Similar Forum Threads

1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11