Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.
    Thanks, I am depending a bit on the EPI-V burning up fat and cleaning me up and so far it has not let me down.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  4. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    No serm should be needed, yah the last thing you will feel from Epi-v is lethatgy.. quite the opposite really....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    Yah I hope so but you never know with pics...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    Yah 550 is more of a recomp product which is great for me as I avoid traditional bulkiing due to my endo-meso body type.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Yesterday went very well I switched to db press as my shoulder is not allowing me to get enough weight on the bench press to really work my chest the way I need... 3 sets of 10 1 minute rest 85 lbs ...

    205 for 3 sets of 10 reverse grip bent over rows 1 minute rest...

    Bar of death 10 very good reps...

    Continue with core wokr... weigted exercises

    30 minutes interval on the cross trainer...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yesterday went very well I switched to db press as my shoulder is not allowing me to get enough weight on the bench press to really work my chest the way I need... 3 sets of 10 1 minute rest 85 lbs ...

    205 for 3 sets of 10 reverse grip bent over rows 1 minute rest...

    Bar of death 10 very good reps...

    Continue with core wokr... weigted exercises

    30 minutes interval on the cross trainer...
    Strong delts Buddy!!!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Strong delts Buddy!!!
    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    Still nothin' to shake a stick at.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. what would you stack with it . pure test and maybe pct black? since the andro doesn't have a liver detox built in would one of the forementioned be the right way to go?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    Lol! i'm a dumb ass sorry bud
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    what would you stack with it . pure test and maybe pct black? since the andro doesn't have a liver detox built in would one of the forementioned be the right way to go?
    1 pct black in the evening would be good....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Update pics are here ...

    Name:  DSC0123.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  76.8 KBName:  DSC0124.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  72.6 KBName:  DSC0125.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  77.7 KBName:  DSC0127.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  75.6 KBName:  DSC0128.JPG
Views: 119
Size:  76.9 KBName:  DSC0130.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  77.0 KBName:  DSC0132.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  78.0 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Update pics are here ...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 756"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 757"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 758"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 759"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 760"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 761"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****61 762"/>
    Like we all expected - that Epi shredded you up brother! The pics don't lie : ) you're ripping up!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Hey bro get some duct tape something is a bit ripped up in your update
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Like we all expected - that Epi shredded you up brother! The pics don't lie : ) you're ripping up!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Hey bro get some duct tape something is a bit ripped up in your update
    Thanks guys that was week 1 wait till the shyte really kicks in and starts to dry me out
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. OLD FUGGER!! TRAP MASTER!! Man I say it every time...those traps are damn HUGE!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Good workout 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest db press flat bench 95 lbs failed on the 7th set so dropped to the 90's on the 8th ...

    10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest rev grip b.o. rows 245 made it but it was pretty heavy...

    Wide grip pull-ups 10 reps rest pause 5 reps...

    Pretty good energy...

    I was definitely drier today than yesterday when I did the pics.. Sunday probably is not the best day for pics...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Good workout 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest db press flat bench 95 lbs failed on the 7th set so dropped to the 90's on the 8th ...

    10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest rev grip b.o. rows 245 made it but it was pretty heavy...

    Wide grip pull-ups 10 reps rest pause 5 reps...

    Pretty good energy...

    I was definitely drier today than yesterday when I did the pics.. Sunday probably is not the best day for pics...
    Sounds like a good workout! Pics look good man making some nice progress. I am always drier in the middle of the week compared to Sunday. My diet gets a bit more slack on the weekend I think that's why.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sounds like a good workout! Pics look good man making some nice progress. I am always drier in the middle of the week compared to Sunday. My diet gets a bit more slack on the weekend I think that's why.
    Yah me too ... I give into temptation a bit more on the weekends and then end up making it up in exercise... I will have to watch it real close this week to make the kind of progress I am used to getting. I think last week a lot of my progress came from early in the week and then I slowed down a bit. Have to really stay on top of it this week.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah me too ... I give into temptation a bit more on the weekends and then end up making it up in exercise... I will have to watch it real close this week to make the kind of progress I am used to getting. I think last week a lot of my progress came from early in the week and then I slowed down a bit. Have to really stay on top of it this week.
    Ha I know what you mean. Sunday I'm like... fock! I look wet and a bit bloated! Then I bust my a$$ during the week and dry out and lean up. As long as the progress stays and I keep making more I can't complain.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:46 PM
  4. All about insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Log in
Log in