Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. I made this a burn day cuz I train 3 days in a row and decided Tuesday and Thursday would be higher cals... I may ease this up a bit though...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. I'm in Doug. I wish I wasn't in PCT I'd run this with you. It figures now I have all the time in the world to train and focus on nutrition. I am stacking Ignite 2, Crea-Trona, PX-500, PCT Black and Pure Test. We shall see how it goes.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm in Doug. I wish I wasn't in PCT I'd run this with you. It figures now I have all the time in the world to train and focus on nutrition. I am stacking Ignite 2, Crea-Trona, PX-500, PCT Black and Pure Test. We shall see how it goes.

Thanks for joining .. hey that looks like what I have planned for PCT except the PX, I might throw in Compound 20 instead as I still have some ...I was using PX-500 on off days during the contest. I discontinued due to the fact that the epi-v I am using has some good stim... also because of this I have opted for a herbal non-stim pre-workout. I will defintely be back on ignite 2 duing PCT...

4. Really Fuggin good arm day...

10 X 3 reps close grip 45 seconds rest 225

ditto for obar curls 120

I was able to do 10 pullups... now that I am 205 so that was sweet... rest pause then another 6...

It felt really good, I had good power and all reps were done with perfect form...

I look like ripped stone when I wake up in the morning getting pretty striated seeing some vascularity in my chest as well...
    •   

5. Doug you have done a great job again. Such an inspiration to us young bucks.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

6. Nice I've heard good things about compound 20. I am finding that timing is critical with the stacking of PX and IGNITE. I feel pretty spaced if I don't time correctly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

7. Subbed to watch and learn from the old fuggers wisdom
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

8. in for motivation! kill it old timer!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Doug you have done a great job again. Such an inspiration to us young bucks.
    Thanks Jeff... yah I imagine people saying look at the old fug... what's my excuse

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice I've heard good things about compound 20. I am finding that timing is critical with the stacking of PX and IGNITE. I feel pretty spaced if I don't time correctly.
    Yah indeed that's a lot of stim... now that I am working out am it's not even in the cards to take both at once..

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Subbed to watch and learn from the old fuggers wisdom
    Really more of a wise azz than a wise man

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    in for motivation! kill it old timer!!
    Now that's what I can do ... I throw in a little crazy and am stubborn as shyte

10. Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.

11. Might add in a bit of Fruit...

12. runner's advanced GBC

ALL lean gains for me again brutha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

13. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    runner's advanced GBC

ALL lean gains for me again brutha
    There ...

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.
    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Agree too RR.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Agree too RR.
    Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...
    The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
    What would u add to epi v bro?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
    What would u add to epi v bro?
    Epi-v is pretty comprehensive... you don't need anything else for fat loss, I added the Epi-strong for estrogen suppression and added strength... I may have to abandon that if I can't weather the storm but like I said measures are being taken and the isolation lifts are on the horizon...

19. Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.
    Thanks, I am depending a bit on the EPI-V burning up fat and cleaning me up and so far it has not let me down.

21. Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    No serm should be needed, yah the last thing you will feel from Epi-v is lethatgy.. quite the opposite really....

24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    Yah I hope so but you never know with pics...

25. would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?

26. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

28. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    Yah 550 is more of a recomp product which is great for me as I avoid traditional bulkiing due to my endo-meso body type.

29. Yesterday went very well I switched to db press as my shoulder is not allowing me to get enough weight on the bench press to really work my chest the way I need... 3 sets of 10 1 minute rest 85 lbs ...

205 for 3 sets of 10 reverse grip bent over rows 1 minute rest...

Bar of death 10 very good reps...

Continue with core wokr... weigted exercises

30 minutes interval on the cross trainer...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 03:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin