Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority


    Might add in a bit of Fruit...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    runner's advanced GBC

    ALL lean gains for me again brutha
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    runner's advanced GBC

    ALL lean gains for me again brutha
    There ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  5. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ahh a day off the gym, just my 10k of walking today, may do a little extra easy pace nothing else planned ... I am looking nice and tight when I wake up things happening still just not as quickly as before. I may still need to turn up the heat, I will decide after pics on Sunday.
    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Agree too RR.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Agree too RR.
    Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks guys, I really went at it there for a while, I have such a competitive nature that when I found myself so far behind in the contest I just put my foot down and rocked it out...changes are still coming through at a nice pace, I don't really know how much further I will be able to take this but I will make sure I make good progress on a weekly basis...I know this has been another pretty good week so I am also looking forward to pics on Sunday...
    The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
    What would u add to epi v bro?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    The fire that burns inside for the constant need to be better the next day and find where you feel is perfection for YOU and where you.are satisfied
    What would u add to epi v bro?
    Epi-v is pretty comprehensive... you don't need anything else for fat loss, I added the Epi-strong for estrogen suppression and added strength... I may have to abandon that if I can't weather the storm but like I said measures are being taken and the isolation lifts are on the horizon...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff Doug, I think your pics should come out pretty damn nice this week, I am sure you will bring this bad boy home.
    Thanks, I am depending a bit on the EPI-V burning up fat and cleaning me up and so far it has not let me down.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,165
    Rep Power
    2236091
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13

    Judging from your last pics, I can't wait to see your next set. The progress you have been making lately has been amazing
    Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Im enjoying the epi-v very much. No lethargy and i know its only been 2 days but 40 days worth at 3 ED will hopefully do the trick.
    Do you need a Serm for this? Judging and reading the nomenclature of the product it doesnt seem to suppress or cause too many issues when coming off. Just handle the liver carefully with a good liver agent and some DAA with a good OTC AI.
    Please correct me if i am wrong
    No serm should be needed, yah the last thing you will feel from Epi-v is lethatgy.. quite the opposite really....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Especially with the EpI kicking in, they'll be Like night and day!
    Yah I hope so but you never know with pics...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  16. Senior Member
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    435558
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?
  17. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    would you use it over 550 xd for bulking?
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  19. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I would go with 1-Andro for a bulk bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    1-test = original king of bulking : )
    Yah 550 is more of a recomp product which is great for me as I avoid traditional bulkiing due to my endo-meso body type.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yesterday went very well I switched to db press as my shoulder is not allowing me to get enough weight on the bench press to really work my chest the way I need... 3 sets of 10 1 minute rest 85 lbs ...

    205 for 3 sets of 10 reverse grip bent over rows 1 minute rest...

    Bar of death 10 very good reps...

    Continue with core wokr... weigted exercises

    30 minutes interval on the cross trainer...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yesterday went very well I switched to db press as my shoulder is not allowing me to get enough weight on the bench press to really work my chest the way I need... 3 sets of 10 1 minute rest 85 lbs ...

    205 for 3 sets of 10 reverse grip bent over rows 1 minute rest...

    Bar of death 10 very good reps...

    Continue with core wokr... weigted exercises

    30 minutes interval on the cross trainer...
    Strong delts Buddy!!!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Strong delts Buddy!!!
    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Rep Power
    2907560
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    Still nothin' to shake a stick at.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Senior Member
    chefbo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Rep Power
    435558
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    what would you stack with it . pure test and maybe pct black? since the andro doesn't have a liver detox built in would one of the forementioned be the right way to go?
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Thanks but that was flat db press...I did do that for shoulder press back in the day though, that's how I injured my shoulder though...
    Lol! i'm a dumb ass sorry bud
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  26. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    what would you stack with it . pure test and maybe pct black? since the andro doesn't have a liver detox built in would one of the forementioned be the right way to go?
    1 pct black in the evening would be good....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Update pics are here ...

    Name:  DSC0123.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  76.8 KBName:  DSC0124.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  72.6 KBName:  DSC0125.JPG
Views: 107
Size:  77.7 KBName:  DSC0127.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  75.6 KBName:  DSC0128.JPG
Views: 111
Size:  76.9 KBName:  DSC0130.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  77.0 KBName:  DSC0132.JPG
Views: 106
Size:  78.0 KB
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Update pics are here ...

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 756"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 757"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 758"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 759"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 760"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 761"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 762"/>
    Like we all expected - that Epi shredded you up brother! The pics don't lie : ) you're ripping up!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  29. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Rep Power
    2907560
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    42.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey bro get some duct tape something is a bit ripped up in your update
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  30. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Like we all expected - that Epi shredded you up brother! The pics don't lie : ) you're ripping up!
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Hey bro get some duct tape something is a bit ripped up in your update
    Thanks guys that was week 1 wait till the shyte really kicks in and starts to dry me out
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  31. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    OLD FUGGER!! TRAP MASTER!! Man I say it every time...those traps are damn HUGE!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good workout 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest db press flat bench 95 lbs failed on the 7th set so dropped to the 90's on the 8th ...

    10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest rev grip b.o. rows 245 made it but it was pretty heavy...

    Wide grip pull-ups 10 reps rest pause 5 reps...

    Pretty good energy...

    I was definitely drier today than yesterday when I did the pics.. Sunday probably is not the best day for pics...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  33. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Good workout 10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest db press flat bench 95 lbs failed on the 7th set so dropped to the 90's on the 8th ...

    10 X 3 reps 45 seconds rest rev grip b.o. rows 245 made it but it was pretty heavy...

    Wide grip pull-ups 10 reps rest pause 5 reps...

    Pretty good energy...

    I was definitely drier today than yesterday when I did the pics.. Sunday probably is not the best day for pics...
    Sounds like a good workout! Pics look good man making some nice progress. I am always drier in the middle of the week compared to Sunday. My diet gets a bit more slack on the weekend I think that's why.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  34. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Sounds like a good workout! Pics look good man making some nice progress. I am always drier in the middle of the week compared to Sunday. My diet gets a bit more slack on the weekend I think that's why.
    Yah me too ... I give into temptation a bit more on the weekends and then end up making it up in exercise... I will have to watch it real close this week to make the kind of progress I am used to getting. I think last week a lot of my progress came from early in the week and then I slowed down a bit. Have to really stay on top of it this week.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  35. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah me too ... I give into temptation a bit more on the weekends and then end up making it up in exercise... I will have to watch it real close this week to make the kind of progress I am used to getting. I think last week a lot of my progress came from early in the week and then I slowed down a bit. Have to really stay on top of it this week.
    Ha I know what you mean. Sunday I'm like... fock! I look wet and a bit bloated! Then I bust my a$$ during the week and dry out and lean up. As long as the progress stays and I keep making more I can't complain.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ha I know what you mean. Sunday I'm like... fock! I look wet and a bit bloated! Then I bust my a$$ during the week and dry out and lean up. As long as the progress stays and I keep making more I can't complain.
    Yah that's part of it too, you make so much progress you kind of feel like you earned a treat.. the leaner you get though the less you are able to get away with it...then it does boost the metabolism so not as much long term harm as you might think..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  37. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    OLD FUGGER!! TRAP MASTER!! Man I say it every time...those traps are damn HUGE!
    Yah God gave me a lot of help with the traps, like I have said many times... I can't train them directly or thay just get too big.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,481
    Rep Power
    6611835
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Yah God gave me a lot of help with the traps, like I have said many times... I can't train them directly or thay just get too big.
    Sounds like a bad ass problem to have ya jerk XD! Looking good in here!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  40. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,828
    Rep Power
    789776
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sounds like a bad ass problem to have ya jerk XD! Looking good in here!
    Yah I have some bonus parts traps and calves, but have some sticky parts lats rear delts ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. All about insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in