Epi-v shreds Old fug, Read all about it...

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

  1. Now that is my kind of meal! I am about to break my fast here shortly. I did legs today so I am gonna tear it up then figure my macros for the rest of the day after.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Now that is my kind of meal! I am about to break my fast here shortly. I did legs today so I am gonna tear it up then figure my macros for the rest of the day after.
    I love this diet .. feel like I should have you in my will...

    I have used my spreadsheet and have a refeed for 5400 cals plus if I want tomorrow right now I am on a analysis coarse, I hope I can leverage this to develop some descent reports for IF folks... the science really works if you get the right variances in place and allow folks to make the adjustments dynamically... eventually I will be able to do the whole tool that can be used on the web or in a spreadsheet in excell... a lot of work to support all the proper scenarios..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Couple other things I will mention... I have been taking 1 Pro Xanth on burn days and the night before workouts I have been taking G8 and up to a full serving now... it works really well..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Pic time you can see improvements on a lot of the shots, remember we are amateurs so we are not picking up everything but they aren't bad, one thing I have noticed is I get no bad shots, just some are better than others, don't think I have ever been able to say that...Name:  1.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  172.1 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  171.3 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  109.1 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  177.2 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  172.2 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  171.5 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  174.5 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  171.3 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  176.5 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Pic time you can see improvements on a lot of the shots, remember we are amateurs so we are not picking up everything but they aren't bad, one thing I have noticed is I get no bad shots, just some are better than others, don't think I have ever been able to say that...<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 884"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 885"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 886"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 887"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 888"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 889"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 890"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 891"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=63 892"/>
    One of the leanest old dudes ive ever seen. Your a fuggin' animal.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    One of the leanest old dudes ive ever seen. Your a fuggin' animal.
    Thanks, yah I try for animal I have to tell you, it rocks to be 54 and walking around shirtless in Central Montreal and hardly ever running into anybody remotely as well conditioned as I currently am.. it's like I rule the place I love being a fuggin freak!!!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Oh and I weighed in at 195 so you better believe I am going to take full advantage of my 5500 cal refeed
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Sweet! I would love to see a set of pics in the middle of that or at the end. You look great Doug, I believe you look better than I have ever seen. I do want to see a most muscular of you with your arms just a little lower so we can see your pecs next time if ya can.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sweet! I would love to see a set of pics in the middle of that or at the end. You look great Doug, I believe you look better than I have ever seen. I do want to see a most muscular of you with your arms just a little lower so we can see your pecs next time if ya can.
    Thanks Chris, I will do a big carb up for my final pics next week. I am actually trying to line up a photographer cuz I think your right, this may be my best effort and pro pics will have me looking ultra freaky cuz I am full of striations and veins...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You look great Doug, I believe you look better than I have ever seen.
    x2
    great work!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    x2
    great work!
    Thanks Steve ... You guys have been there for me since the beginning of my comeback and glad you are here to see my results.. I feel good
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Hammered it again this morning and plenty tired now... Chest and Back... I did have some trouble on the back width but turns out that something was wrong with the pully system I was working on...there is no doubt that I lost some momentum but I killed it pretty good at the beginning...

    I tried the new ignite 2 and I have to tell you I really don't notice a difference it actually seemed stronger to me...

    Well this is the final week and I mean it this time... I have arranged for a photo session at a local studio for Saturday morning and just have to arrange things with my spray tan gal and I'll be set.

    White water rafting was great on the weekend and I am looking forward to taking it to another level... I ate pretty bad but no damage as I really cleaned it up yesterday and only had the one meal and one snack of 200 grams of almonds pretty big snack

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Energy is a bit low today ...go figure. I probably did not eat quite enough yesterday, I am still adjusting for the weekend. I will not push anything this week, I mean if I am not already there then pushing hard for the next few days is not going to make a difference...

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Set up my spray tannning for the photo shoot... so I should have my pics up before noon on Saturday if things go according to plan...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Set up my spray tannning for the photo shoot... so I should have my pics up before noon on Saturday if things go according to plan...
    Awesome! Looking forward to those pics Doug. Your current condition along with the tan and professional photos should make for an epic result
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome! Looking forward to those pics Doug. Your current condition along with the tan and professional photos should make for an epic result
    I am hoping have to know what my result would have been if I peaked better last year...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. My last day of muscle saturation and I went down in weight and just went for as many reps as I could, this is askng for it when doing giant sets cuz there is a lot of pain involved

    Started out the aiir in the gym was dead and it was hard to breath, on my second set of arms the air kicked in as it starts up at 7am and I was given a second life so I really pumped it out .. wow I am really feeling it now ... numb fuggin arms...

    I did 19 and 3/4 wheel of death which is still damn good as they were good quality...

    Weighed in and I was a hair lower than I was last Friday, still call it 195 though... I will likely be 194 before I carb up on Friday....

    Yesterdays eats... pretty solid burn day....

    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Well this is coming to an end today is carb up and tomorrow is final pics.. I got my first coat of tanning last night and will do the bronzer tomorrow .. all spray tan .. only way to go nowadays...

    Impressions, I guess the pics speak for themselves but a couple other things to note. Libido is stupid high ... anno yingly really. I have no explanation and the boys are fuggin nice and big and full so no apparent shutdown or sides of any kind. I know that doesn't mean that I am not so I will use 60mg of Tor daily... I am Using PCT black, Pure Test and Crea-trona as well but more about that in my PCT log... I also will try and do some workouts witht he new Ignite 2 while my samples last....

    It's been a long run and a good one, I ma lean and hard and freaky looking....oh I have to tell you a story about yesterday.

    At lunch I go out for walks at the old port in Montreal as I work near there...it's hot so I often will take my shirt off I always get a lot of amourrous stares buy I have been getting much leaner as time passes. Yesterday I knew I was rockin but a group of Women stopped and stared and they had these looks of shock on there face, cliearly they loved what they were seeing but I look so far out of the ordinary now that they couldn't believe it. Then one of those pedal carriages went by and I hear Woo!hoo!! and look up to see this mid twenties blonde smiling at me. I am not only showing up people my own age but everybody right now. It so fuggin rocks!! I kept on getting shocked stares all the way on my walk. Once in a while some hate but a lot more apprecieation... I could overhear things like Wow but couldn't make out anything else. I don't know how to describe it but I felt like a celebrity of something...it's fuggin wild!!

    Anywho I hope the pics show what I am talking about tomorrow, right now I am going to go out on a limb and say I am the best I have ever been...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Well this is coming to an end today is carb up and tomorrow is final pics.. I got my first coat of tanning last night and will do the bronzer tomorrow .. all spray tan .. only way to go nowadays...

    Impressions, I guess the pics speak for themselves but a couple other things to note. Libido is stupid high ... anno yingly really. I have no explanation and the boys are fuggin nice and big and full so no apparent shutdown or sides of any kind. I know that doesn't mean that I am not so I will use 60mg of Tor daily... I am Using PCT black, Pure Test and Crea-trona as well but more about that in my PCT log... I also will try and do some workouts witht he new Ignite 2 while my samples last....

    It's been a long run and a good one, I ma lean and hard and freaky looking....oh I have to tell you a story about yesterday.

    At lunch I go out for walks at the old port in Montreal as I work near there...it's hot so I often will take my shirt off I always get a lot of amourrous stares buy I have been getting much leaner as time passes. Yesterday I knew I was rockin but a group of Women stopped and stared and they had these looks of shock on there face, cliearly they loved what they were seeing but I look so far out of the ordinary now that they couldn't believe it. Then one of those pedal carriages went by and I hear Woo!hoo!! and look up to see this mid twenties blonde smiling at me. I am not only showing up people my own age but everybody right now. It so fuggin rocks!! I kept on getting shocked stares all the way on my walk. Once in a while some hate but a lot more apprecieation... I could overhear things like Wow but couldn't make out anything else. I don't know how to describe it but I felt like a celebrity of something...it's fuggin wild!!

    Anywho I hope the pics show what I am talking about tomorrow, right now I am going to go out on a limb and say I am the best I have ever been...
    Thats the best part about looking good from working so hard sometimes. Its usually just for me but when others notice it makes me feel good
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  20. Hahaha...way to go getting the stares and screams of women less than half your age! I hope I get those looks in my 50s.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's pics Doug! They will be awesome I'm sure!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Thats the best part about looking good from working so hard sometimes. Its usually just for me but when others notice it makes me feel good
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hahaha...way to go getting the stares and screams of women less than half your age! I hope I get those looks in my 50s.

    Looking forward to tomorrow's pics Doug! They will be awesome I'm sure!
    Thanks guys.. yah it's fuggin surreal!! I have to tell you my abs are looking big, blocky and freaky ripped right now, I look like I've been photo shopped fuggin wild!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Ok fuggers be prepared to be freaked out tomorrow
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Ok fuggers be prepared to be freaked out tomorrow
    Can't wait Doug!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Can't wait Doug!
    I did a really good carb up last night now to get it to hold while I clean up which is always tricky with mirrors ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I did a really good carb up last night now to get it to hold while I clean up which is always tricky with mirrors ...
    Haha...yeh I know how that goes. That wonderful balancing act between fullness and dryness
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Haha...yeh I know how that goes. That wonderful balancing act between fullness and dryness
    Want ok but the guy tried to get all artistic and kind of missed the point of the photos ...live and learn .. there were some good shots though...

    Name:  1.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  24.1 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  46.9 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  42.5 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  37.4 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  40.5 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  49.5 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  46.0 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  49.0 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  48.8 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. lookin big dude.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    lookin big dude.
    Yah thanks like I said carb up went well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    the guy tried to get all artistic
    freakin photographers, thinkin they're artists..





    nice pics Doug. congrats again on all your hard work, it really shines thru.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    freakin photographers, thinkin they're artists..





    nice pics Doug. congrats again on all your hard work, it really shines thru.
    Yah you got the point ... lol thanks, it was hard work but I like it so it's not so bad
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. its all about halo and 5aa cyp..
    By rhatid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 04:08 AM
  2. All About Esters
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 09:22 PM
  3. All About Insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. All about insulin
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 10:58 PM
  5. All about IGF-1 From Meso
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Log in
Log in