ARIMISTANE revealed...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Battling the War Against ESTROGEN

We have all heard people brag about $hit a the gym...from countless unverified 1 Rep Maxes to the old man claiming he used to be as jacked as you are when he was younger (yeah right gramps). One thing that I have NEVER heard someone brag about though is an elevated estrogen level. Let’s face it, elevated estrogen levels are not something to be proud of, especially in the gym. All joking aside, let’s talk about estrogen for a minute and discuss its role in bodybuilding.

Estrogen, like testosterone, is a hormone that is important in human development, contributing to the development of secondary sex characteristics. ESTROGEN makes a woman a woman. TESTOSTERONE makes a man a man. to much estrogen can negatively impact performance in the gym.

The optimal environment for muscle growth in the body is created by effectively managing estrogen and maximizing testosterone and luteinizing hormones (LH).

FINAFLEX introduces ARIMISTANE: a revolutionary new aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effectively manages estrogen while maximizing testosterone levels!

ARIMISTANE is a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI) that works to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

ARIMISTANE reduces the amount of androgens in the body that can convert to estrogen by acting as a suicide inhibitor, effectively binding to the aromatase enzyme and creating an irreversible reaction.

ARIMISTANE has exhibited a superior binding affinity over other AI’s to the aromatase enzyme, leading to a greater ability in shutting down the active enzyme. Binding affinity is measured in Ki value, which indicates how well the aromatase inhibitor binds to the aromatase enzyme.

Breakdown:
  • Aromatase enzyme increases Estrogen
  • Arimistane decreases Estrogen
  • High Estrogen in men will lower LH (luteinizing hormone) which in turn lowers Testosterone
Conclusion:
  • Arimistane = increased LH and increased Testosterone
[*] ARIMISTANE is a registered TM (trademark) of FINAFLEX - Redefine Nutrition
- For licensing questions please contact [email protected]

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's a pretty low Ki value!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah,this should knock estro for a loop!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice addition!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We tend to put some thought and research into our products! LoL, we really do try and usually succeed at making the highest quality, effective products on the market!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this going to be made into a stand alone AI?
No sir, there is plenty enough of the active ingredient in our PCT REVOLUTION Black, all the other additions are always good whether coming off of a cycle or not, we are pretty confident that the ingredient panel in our PCT REVOLUTION Black makes it the best OTC PCT available today!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice profile!!
Thanks Bro, hey just curious, but where are you from originally? I'm from the New Orleans area, specifically Destrehan is where I grew up since I was 5yrs old til I was 23yrs old and moved here to Atlanta, GA. I did go to school in Metairie though, both grammar school (St. Catherine's of Sienna) and High School (Archbishop Rummel High School), oh and then continued on to LSU, right there in your neck of the woods!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks Bro, hey just curious, but where are you from originally? I'm from the New Orleans area, specifically Destrehan is where I grew up since I was 5yrs old til I was 23yrs old and moved here to Atlanta, GA. I did go to school in Metairie though, both grammar school (St. Catherine's of Sienna) and High School (Archbishop Rummel High School), oh and then continued on to LSU, right there in your neck of the woods!
Yeah, you were right in my back yard!! lol. I'm about 10 min from campus right now. I've lived here since '98. I'm originally from MI. Too cold up there!! lol.. Met me a good southern girl, (LSU grad), that lured me in by getting me tix to the football games often back in '03..

I have no intentions on leaving though. I doubt she'd leave her mom's area anyway.. :lol:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, you were right in my back yard!! lol. I'm about 10 min from campus right now. I've lived here since '98. I'm originally from MI. Too cold up there!! lol.. Met me a good southern girl, (LSU grad), that lured me in by getting me tix to the football games often back in '03..

I have no intentions on leaving though. I doubt she'd leave her mom's area anyway.. :lol:
Well you definitely traded one evil for another, MI = Cold vs. LA = Hot as Balls! Ya know that not wanting to leave their family's area is a very common Louisiana thing, I mean more so with the women, but overall most people born in Louisiana, stay in Louisiana! I was one of them, I had no intentions of leaving, I mean it was all I knew, but then when I got out and moved to Atlanta, GA to go to school and started traveling, I was like, wait a minute, mountains don't have to be something I only see on tv or read about in books, LoL!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, believe me, I know. I've tried o get my wife to let us drive to MI so we could see different places. Most of the people I talk to down here don't know what its like to travel & see other places/cultures...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, believe me, I know. I've tried o get my wife to let us drive to MI so we could see different places. Most of the people I talk to down here don't know what its like to travel & see other places/cultures...
It is a Louisiana cultural kind of thing, it can be broken, just force her to go somewhere with you outside of the state, go out west, does she like outdoors, go out to Northern California, go see the HUGE RedWoods, or hiking in the mountains in Oregon, snow skiing in Aspen, CO or see the Grand Canyon, what does she like, besides seafood and all night drinking & partying, you can find better in all kinds of places around the country!!!

Oh BTW, I'm an outdoors kinda guy, can ya tell? LoL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh... you could always take her to Tennessee and go Kayaking, see the Tennessee Aquarium, they have caves, all kinds of cool stuff!

I'm the Big Ogre standing up, before I lost weight, I was 265Lbs @ the time...​

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, the girl behind you looks like she's crying!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big dude there!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, the girl behind you looks like she's crying!!
Nahhh, she was squinting, constant mist and spray in the eyes, now the Indians in front, they didn't paddle one time, they were just in it for the free ride!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big dude there!
Yeah, that was not that long after college for me, so I was still pretty Big, never could get that lean until I did it for "Silver Surfer" in 2008, seems like once I did it once, it just got easy to do for me, now I wanna get it to where it is easy to do to maintain a lean body, again, I'm not talking about pre-contest, I'm just talking always being in the single digits!

TimeBomb

Awards
I am really enjoying this product. Been on for 1 weeks as part of pct into week 5 and so far I am enjoying so much that i have to say what it states on the label it is doing. Part of my pct regime always.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really enjoying this product. Been on for 1 weeks as part of pct into week 5 and so far I am enjoying so much that i have to say what it states on the label it is doing. Part of my pct regime always.
Yah it's a popular AI most seem to really like it...

spank

Awards
Can I take arimistane on cycle? Once E3D to keep E in check?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I take arimistane on cycle? Once E3D to keep E in check?
Depending on what type of cycle it is, yeah you could use arimistane as an ai.

But every three days might not be the best schedule to keep hormone levels in check.

spank

Awards
MSten 20/20/20/20,
transdermal epi-andro, ~300/~300/~300/~300 ,
I will bump up to 25mg everyday (only on day 2)
I also have aromasin on hand if that would be better on cycle?
[Edit] Thank you for the help guys.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't believe either of those aromatize so save it for afterwards when its possible to have strange estrogen rebounds

spank

Awards
Awesome thank you! More for another cycle :banana::hail:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that should be a pretty dry cycle. you might want to back that cycle up with our multi vitamin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32