dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crader and I will have limited availability from 6/12 to 6/20, due to a combination business/pleasure trip to my stomping grounds...Orange County.

I have 6 meetings scheduled to follow up on various new projects in development and to knock out some ideas with a brilliant silicone chemist regarding something he won't share other than in person.

I will also be following up/prodding/temper tantruming the Thermo-Gum and Appetite suppression mint projects into fruition.

We'll also be spending a great deal of time working on the production company that handles DCP, in order to see if we can't get the price down a bit and pass those savings on.

Trauma has the reins, though I probably won't be able to stand not checking up every other day or so.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off for a good amount of that time, so i'll be around to answer questions and such. Have a good time with the wifey in SoCal matt. :) I promise the company will be in one piece when you get back. ;)

Everybody cross your fingers also. The wife and I finally found the house that is for us and are placing an offer tomorrow. If all goes well, i would hope to be in it by the end of july. This in itself has been stressing me to no end lately.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma has the reins, though I probably won't be able to stand not checking up every other day or so.
While the boss is away, RPN style? :woohoo:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I'm off for a good amount of that time, so i'll be around to answer questions and such. Have a good time with the wifey in SoCal matt. :) I promise the company will be in one piece when you get back. ;)

Everybody cross your fingers also. The wife and I finally found the house that is for us and are placing an offer tomorrow. If all goes well, i would hope to be in it by the end of july. This in itself has been stressing me to no end lately.
I hear you man, I am setting up an apartment for myself right now and its driving me nutz. I can't imagine how stressful getting a house must be.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you man, I am setting up an apartment for myself right now and its driving me nutz. I can't imagine how stressful getting a house must be.
Lol - Hopefully the process will be over soon. It definitely is a pain in the azz.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Sounds great dsade. I am still excited about the gum and mints. Also bad news, I ran out of DCP yestraday, I want the new lot, so I might wait a bit to order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds great dsade. I am still excited about the gum and mints. Also bad news, I ran out of DCP yestraday, I want the new lot, so I might wait a bit to order.
The new batch is definitely much easier to use...I really like some of Gaspari's products, and would be up for a trade, if you want.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Lol - Hopefully the process will be over soon. It definitely is a pain in the azz.
really... i thought it was the easiest thing that i have ever done
:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

believe me trauma... its not too much easier once you get in the place.... i think the last owner was semi-insane... someone needs to tell him that sprinkler plumbing goes UNDER the ground :fool2:
... im gonna need a vacation by the time im settled in!

have fun dsade/crader!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

in westchase still?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in westchase still?
Yes sir. We put an offer in today that the agent says is very strong. We should have an answer in a few days. It's in the same area "Arlington Park"(Down off of montague street if you know where that is.) It's also right around the corner from world of beers haha. Keep your fingers crossed guys! :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really... i thought it was the easiest thing that i have ever done
:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

believe me trauma... its not too much easier once you get in the place.... i think the last owner was semi-insane... someone needs to tell him that sprinkler plumbing goes UNDER the ground :fool2:
... im gonna need a vacation by the time im settled in!

have fun dsade/crader!
Yeah i'm sure the headaches have just begun haha. They just remodeled the kitchen and it looks amazing. I'll get some pics up shortly if this all goes as planned. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma, I thought you lived in New Hampshire?
Trip lives in New Hampshire. He lived down here too for a bit, but moved back up north last year. I live in Florida......soon to be Tampa florida again. :) I grew up in connecticut though. I've been down here 5 years this year.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip lives in New Hampshire. He lived down here too for a bit, but moved back up north last year. I live in Florida......soon to be Tampa florida again. :) I grew up in connecticut though. I've been down here 5 years this year.

Sorry I get you guys mixed up I guess...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir. We put an offer in today that the agent says is very strong. We should have an answer in a few days. It's in the same area "Arlington Park"(Down off of montague street if you know where that is.) It's also right around the corner from world of beers haha. Keep your fingers crossed guys! :)
Is montague the street where its theres a starbucks on the end, a few restaurants, and townhouses above the shoppes?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is montague the street where its theres a starbucks on the end, a few restaurants, and townhouses above the shoppes?
Yeah that's it. The townhouse we put an offer on is in the back of there "Arlington Park Homes." I'm very excited that a starbucks would be so close. :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crader and I will have limited availability from 6/12 to 6/20, due to a combination business/pleasure trip to my stomping grounds...Orange County.

I have 6 meetings scheduled to follow up on various new projects in development and to knock out some ideas with a brilliant silicone chemist regarding something he won't share other than in person.

I will also be following up/prodding/temper tantruming the Thermo-Gum and Appetite suppression mint projects into fruition.

We'll also be spending a great deal of time working on the production company that handles DCP, in order to see if we can't get the price down a bit and pass those savings on.

have fun and good luck with everything... you guys deserve a "break" every once in awhile...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Harvey Weinhard's, for the win.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Harvey Weinhard's, for the win.
Man......if there is one thing i miss about New England it is all the great micro-brews that they don't carry down here in florida:frustrate. Magic Hat or Long trail from vermont FTW! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oops....I meant Henry Weinhard's

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Man......if there is one thing i miss about New England it is all the great micro-brews that they don't carry down here in florida:frustrate. Magic Hat or Long trail from vermont FTW! :D
Quit yer whinin!:hammer:
At least you got the best brewerery EVER very close to you in Tampa: Yuengling.:woohoo:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit yer whinin!:hammer:
At least you got the best brewerery EVER very close to you in Tampa: Yuengling.:woohoo:
Sorry man, it has nothing on Magic Hat Brewery. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I heard is: your going to send me a case of both to do a taste test?:toofunny:
I know a paramedic that is from vermont that is going to be sending me some later in the year(october i believe).......yummm! :) :drunk:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck on the house. the wife and I have been in for around 6 years in this house, and would like to move, but it is such a pain that we will probably just wait out a bad sellers market

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck on the house. the wife and I have been in for around 6 years in this house, and would like to move, but it is such a pain that we will probably just wait out a bad sellers market
Thanks man.

We hope to hear something soon. What a relief it will be. :)

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

We hope to hear something soon. What a relief it will be. :)
A bad sellers market is an understatement.

It will be a relief once its all done. Then you have to deal with the closing lawyers. Not a fan of lawyers :)

Anyways, good luck to Dsade and Crader on their trip.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A bad sellers market is an understatement.

It will be a relief once its all done. Then you have to deal with the closing lawyers. Not a fan of lawyers :)

Anyways, good luck to Dsade and Crader on their trip.

Yeah bad for the sellers, but good for the buyers like me. :)

I'll be glad once this whole process is done and i'm living in the new house.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

Hey Easy if you or Trauma ever make it out to Clearwater Beach check out my family's pizzeria. Plan a cheat day though. You'll go ape s*it over tihs stuff... Real coal oven pizza. Here's the address for anyone in the area (Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete):

Cristino's Coal Oven Pizza
1101 S. Fort Harrrison Ave.
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 443-4900

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Easy if you or Trauma ever make it out to Clearwater Beach check out my family's pizzeria. Plan a cheat day though. You'll go ape s*it over tihs stuff... Real coal oven pizza. Here's the address for anyone in the area (Tampa/Clearwater/St Pete):

Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 443-4900
I'm over that way quite a bit actually. My inlaws live in the palm harbor/tarpon springs area. I'll have to give it a try bro! :D

MMMM.....carbs. Being on this cut diet is killing me......now i'm thinking about pizza haha.

:pizza:

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
I'm over that way quite a bit actually. My inlaws live in the palm harbor/tarpon springs area. I'll have to give it a try bro! :D

MMMM.....carbs. Being on this cut diet is killing me......now i'm thinking about pizza haha.

Since you lived up in CT I think you would appreciate some REAL pizza. I live in NJ but I try to get down there every 3 month's or so. I would seriously put our slice up against anything in NY/NJ. Anyway probably best to save for a BULK! Or BIG cheat :D

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established

BTW DAMN good Greek food over in Tarpon Springs. The real deal

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Palm harbor? gotta go visit Jack Wilies sports bar.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 443-4900
Were you guys here in '01 or '02?
Would have loved to be over there when i was at USF.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

my parents are in tarpon too :D

although that pizzeria sounds like its smack dab in scientologist central, might be worth the trip :)

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
hey could bump into tom cruise there ;)
Kirstie Alley has already been there with her entourage! And judging by the size of her lately, she probably ate their food also!!! :donut::run:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah this is getting crazy...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you lived up in CT I think you would appreciate some REAL pizza. I live in NJ but I try to get down there every 3 month's or so. I would seriously put our slice up against anything in NY/NJ. Anyway probably best to save for a BULK! Or BIG cheat :D
Yepper i did. :) The pizza in florida is a joke compared to the north east. I'll definitley have to give your parents place a try when i'm over that way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my parents are in tarpon too :D

although that pizzeria sounds like its smack dab in scientologist central, might be worth the trip :)
I like tarpon, it's a pretty nice place. Have you ever been to Mr. Souvlaki in tarpon? AMAZING greek food!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres one place just up from where papas was on that side, Stamos or something like that who does excellent grilled octopus :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Yepper i did. :) The pizza in florida is a joke compared to the north east. I'll definitley have to give your parents place a try when i'm over that way.
we have a small chain down here called antony's coal fired pizza... my gf used to work there a while back... damn.

but nothing touched NY pizza...nothing

Def let me know when you move to tampa... im out there a few times a year for busch gardens or any other reason to get away. You me and Easy can destroy that pizza place!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we have a small chain down here called antony's coal fired pizza... my gf used to work there a while back... damn.

but nothing touched NY pizza...nothing

Def let me know when you move to tampa... im out there a few times a year for busch gardens or any other reason to get away. You me and Easy can destroy that pizza place!
Yeah man, i'll definitley let you know when i back over that way......hopefully soon. We definitley need to hang out and hit up busch gardens in the near future. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WE GOT THE HOUSE!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8