• Legend!
  • Established
Back to tampa we go!!!!! Woot Woot!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats t1!!! thats a pretty big deal...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
congrats man!!!!!!!

now just be ready to spend all the rest of your money at lowes and home depot!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats man!!!!!!!

now just be ready to spend all the rest of your money at lowes and home depot!!!!
Thanks brother!!

I know right lol. The house was built in 2004, so it's in pretty good shape, but there are a lot of things i want to do to it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats t1!!! thats a pretty big deal...
Thanks buddy! I'm freakin' thrilled right now. It's time to celebrate.

Good thing today is my cheat day haha. :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother!!

I know right lol. The house was built in 2004, so it's in pretty good shape, but there are a lot of things i want to do to it.
you lucky bastard... my house was built in 1961!
thing is solid though... all plaster walls.. and huuuuge closets for the Mrs. (they dont build them like they used to!)

Good luck with the financing aspect of the deal.... it was the biggest nightmare ive ever encountered. even with great credit and money down.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you lucky bastard... my house was built in 1961!
thing is solid though... all plaster walls.. and huuuuge closets for the Mrs. (they dont build them like they used to!)

Good luck with the financing aspect of the deal.... it was the biggest nightmare ive ever encountered. even with great credit and money down.
Yeah man, that's the next nightmare that awaits. Oh well, at least it's one step closer.....thank god!!!

Hey, now you'll have a place to stay if you wanted when you come up to tampa to visit brother. :D

Good Shepherd

Awards
Yeah man, that's the next nightmare that awaits. Oh well, at least it's one step closer.....thank god!!!

Hey, now you'll have a place to stay if you wanted when you come up to tampa to visit brother. :D
Congrats on The house Brother!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hijack the Housing thread, but I have an interesting note:

Vacation supps brought: Napalm with small amount of Clen
DCP
Ephedrine
NeoVar
Leviathan Reloaded

Vacation schedule so far: (not including Wednesday night fast food due to time.)

Thursday am:

Meals: chocolate donettes, Wofgang Puck turkey and cheese (42 grams fat, found out later), cinnamon-sugar pretzel, pepperoni pizza (2 large slices), cheesecake factory mesa chicken and 6 gram carb cheesecake. Several beers

Friday: Eggs, french toast, Spicy tuna rolls/chicken teriyaki/rice, grilled salmon with redskinned mashed potatoes, 2 Sam Adams, 1 large Cold Stone Creamery Apple Pie alamode creation, new Cherry M&Ms (tastes like a chocolate covered cherry sans gross syrup and actual cherry), Java Monster (2), Turkey and swiss on a FRESH baguette.

Saturday: French toast and eggs, Java Monster......TBD, but today is Knott's Berry Farm day, so you know it will involve fried chicken and boysenberry pie.

Of note, I just had a carbup the previous Saturday...yet today I wake up WAY more visibly leaner. Damage Control my ass, I am still ripping up.

I also really DO like the ephedrine/DCP/Leviathan combo...E dose is 12.5mg E HCl every 4-5 hours. DCP and Levi dose is normal. I'm also pretty impressed with my vascularity after the carb meals and NeoVar...nice addition there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the Housing thread, but I have an interesting note:

Vacation supps brought: Napalm with small amount of Clen
DCP
Ephedrine
NeoVar
Leviathan Reloaded

Vacation schedule so far: (not including Wednesday night fast food due to time.)

Thursday am:

Meals: chocolate donettes, Wofgang Puck turkey and cheese (42 grams fat, found out later), cinnamon-sugar pretzel, pepperoni pizza (2 large slices), cheesecake factory mesa chicken and 6 gram carb cheesecake. Several beers

Friday: Eggs, french toast, Spicy tuna rolls/chicken teriyaki/rice, grilled salmon with redskinned mashed potatoes, 2 Sam Adams, 1 large Cold Stone Creamery Apple Pie alamode creation, new Cherry M&Ms (tastes like a chocolate covered cherry sans gross syrup and actual cherry), Java Monster (2), Turkey and swiss on a FRESH baguette.

Saturday: French toast and eggs, Java Monster......TBD, but today is Knott's Berry Farm day, so you know it will involve fried chicken and boysenberry pie.

Of note, I just had a carbup the previous Saturday...yet today I wake up WAY more visibly leaner. Damage Control my ass, I am still ripping up.

I also really DO like the ephedrine/DCP/Leviathan combo...E dose is 12.5mg E HCl every 4-5 hours. DCP and Levi dose is normal. I'm also pretty impressed with my vascularity after the carb meals and NeoVar...nice addition there.
Now that is some eating! Great to hear how effective the stack is. I'm down over 6lbs as of yesterday after 12 days on my stack. The leaning out is unreal!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back to the housing thread, when is closing?
June. 30th. I'll probablly still be over here in palm coast though until the 3rd week in july. The wife starts her job next week. She just transfered back to the VA hospital there again.

I don't know where i'm going to work yet, but probably St. Joes Hospital because it's not too far from westchase.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DSADE... i love the cheesecake factory... congrats getting yolked on a day to day basis!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DSADE... i love the cheesecake factory... congrats getting yolked on a day to day basis!!!
Another reason i'm looking forward to moving back to tampa.....the good old cheesecake factory! :D

FcuktheFDA

Banned
Awards
Have a safe trip! I haven't been to Cali in so long. I love it out there. I wouldn't mind living out there someday.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
June. 30th. I'll probablly still be over here in palm coast though until the 3rd week in july. The wife starts her job next week. She just transfered back to the VA hospital there again.

I don't know where i'm going to work yet, but probably St. Joes Hospital because it's not too far from westchase.
wow june 30... thats soon! do you guys have your financing already planned out? mine was in order, but still took 45 days.
Just make sure you have enough time so that you dont lose your deposit should you have to extend it further and it falls through.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow june 30... thats soon! do you guys have your financing already planned out? mine was in order, but still took 45 days.
Just make sure you have enough time so that you dont lose your deposit should you have to extend it further and it falls through.
Yeah it was put into "warp speed" mode with the finanacing. I've been a wreck the last few days getting everything in line for this........you're right dave, this is a nightmare lol! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't go over the sheer ugliness of my diet and alcohol consumption, but I can say it looks like total damage done was no more than a pound and a half of fat added. I still have my visible abs, and there is only a slight spillover from my love handle area.

Now, to see how quickly that will be gone now that we are back on point.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I won't go over the sheer ugliness of my diet and alcohol consumption, but I can say it looks like total damage done was no more than a pound and a half of fat added. I still have my visible abs, and there is only a slight spillover from my love handle area.

Now, to see how quickly that will be gone now that we are back on point.
plus sodium retention.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is now set. The closing will be monday July 7th. Everything is in order, and this horrible process is almost over. :D

Now if i only didn't have to move all our stuff haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is now set. The closing will be monday July 7th. Everything is in order, and this horrible process is almost over. :D

Did I mention that we will need you to relocate to Columbus in 4 months?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did I mention that we will need you to relocate to Columbus in 4 months?
I wish my career was lucrative enough so that i could have a home in both places. :D

Oh well, maybe one day in the future if i get my azz back in school and move forward in medicine.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

It only gets more annoying from here!
I just finished slapping my 7th gallon of paint on the walls... 2-3 more to go!
Im having a party at my place on the 4th.. been running on overdrive trying to get everything done in time :ntome:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
god I hate painting. have I ever posted pics of the inside of my house? probably a good 12-15 different colors thru the 3000sqft.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It only gets more annoying from here!
I just finished slapping my 7th gallon of paint on the walls... 2-3 more to go!
Im having a party at my place on the 4th.. been running on overdrive trying to get everything done in time :ntome:

Hopefully its a big house with all 52,473 AM.com members showing up...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hopefully its a big house with all 52,473 AM.com members showing up...
If anyone's making the drive... ill have a cold keg of beer waiting and (my gf got this, but i think it will be fun) we got a 35 foot bounce house thats a slip and slide. We have a friend who operates a amusement company so its close to free.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone's making the drive... ill have a cold keg of beer waiting and (my gf got this, but i think it will be fun) we got a 35 foot bounce house thats a slip and slide. We have a friend who operates a amusement company so its close to free.
If i didn't have all this going on brother, i'd be there! :D

Who doesn't like the bounce house/slip and slide? haha :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to give you all an idea of what our new kitchen will look like. :)

We close tomorrow.....yaaaaayyy!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nice kitchen. How often are you going to utilize those stools? Is there a table behind where the camera is placed?

Hope you don't have to take anything heavy out of the microwave while the burners are on. :)

Serious note, is there an exhaust fan for the stove? Or is the microwave in the way?

edit: I ask too many questions.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice kitchen. How often are you going to utilize those stools? Is there a table behind where the camera is placed?

Hope you don't have to take anything heavy out of the microwave while the burners are on. :)

Serious note, is there an exhaust fan for the stove? Or is the microwave in the way?

edit: I ask too many questions.
There is a whole seperate dining area to the left of the pic. That's just the island believe it or not. :) It is perfect for my wife since she LOVES to cook.

There is an exhaust fan for the stove behind the microwave. You can't really see it in the pic though.

Damn, you do ask a lot of questions lol. ;)

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
T, thats awesome. That kitchen is pimp, nicely done. I just sold our clib last week, so Im getting back into the game. Where you at, Georgia?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T, thats awesome. That kitchen is pimp, nicely done. I just sold our clib last week, so Im getting back into the game. Where you at, Georgia?
Tampa Fl brother. :)

Where are you moving too bro?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a whole seperate dining area to the left of the pic. That's just the island believe it or not. :) It is perfect for my wife since she LOVES to cook.

There is an exhaust fan for the stove behind the microwave. You can't really see it in the pic though.

Damn, you do ask a lot of questions lol. ;)
It's also perfect height for some flip cup ;) (You American's play that drinking game too right?)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's also perfect height for some flip cup ;) (You American's play that drinking game too right?)
I know in college i was a champ at 'Quarters' and 'Beer Pong'! :)

Gotta love your drinking games. ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We had a little flip cup tourney at my place for the 4th...

i gotta tell you, the bounce house/slip& slide was a BIG hit.... we soaped it up and ran drunken relay races around the house. great time.

Trauma... .love the modern/new feeling to the kitchen. my place is almost the complete opposite... more rustic (dark colors, mexican tile.. etc).. not to mention the kitchen cabinets are older than I am (last owner re-faced them so they look pretty decent on the outside...pheew)

Good luck man... id help ya move if i wasnt so far away

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We had a little flip cup tourney at my place for the 4th...

i gotta tell you, the bounce house/slip& slide was a BIG hit.... we soaped it up and ran drunken relay races around the house. great time.

Trauma... .love the modern/new feeling to the kitchen. my place is almost the complete opposite... more rustic (dark colors, mexican tile.. etc).. not to mention the kitchen cabinets are older than I am (last owner re-faced them so they look pretty decent on the outside...pheew)

Good luck man... id help ya move if i wasnt so far away
Thanks buddy!

I really dread the moving phase.....uggghhh!

So the good news is we closed today, and i now have the keys to the house!!! Finally, this horrible process is over!! haha

We did the final walk through today before the closing and everything looked good. I still don't think it's hit me yet. My wife was a freakin' wreck today handing over that bank check at the closing lol.

I hope to host some kind of florida AM party in the future for all my AM brothers! Woot, Woot!

I tell you this dave, i'll be down to visit eventually. :D Next time you're in tampa, you let me know as well bud.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear it man... CONNNNNGGRRRAAAATTTSSSS

ive been in my place for 6 weeks... it still hasnt really hit me that i own the place.... well, writing the mortgage check last week was a big hit.

AM party FTW!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
Evomuse 13
dsade Evomuse 70