Is low dose ECAlphaburn stack effective Dsade? and others...

  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Is low dose ECAlphaburn stack effective Dsade? and others...


    just wondering dsade, i swear i though you said you like to dose ephedrine only at 12.5mg, i cant find any logs or reviews for a full low dose 12.5 3x a day cycle, seems like everybody like to up to 25mg 75mg daily asap without seeing to see if 12.5mg 37daily benefits them as well. people automatically try to feel the "stim effect" to judge the product effectiveness, so i wonder if this is the true case.

    do you know if a low dose 12.5 at 3x a day for 4 weeks effective? i would stack a full 200mg dose of caffeine and 2 alpha burns a day with it 1 cap with the first 2 doses.

    would adding baby aspirin be even more effective, so a ECYA stack?

    whats the Dsade ephedrine dosing protocol look like?

    thanks, and i admire your products and work!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    I am actually down to 12.5 mg twice a day, along with AlphaBurn and DCP. I personally don't use the arpirin component because I am on a pretty high dose of Ginkgo.

    The stim effect of ephedrine is a poor indicator of lipolytic effectiveness...go by the mirror.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I am actually down to 12.5 mg twice a day, along with AlphaBurn and DCP. I personally don't use the arpirin component because I am on a pretty high dose of Ginkgo.

    The stim effect of ephedrine is a poor indicator of lipolytic effectiveness...go by the mirror.
    thanks dsade! ill have to give it a try,

    just last questions, how long do you like to cycle your ephedrine for? and do you use it 7 days a week? use with caffeine?

    thanks again!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    thanks dsade! ill have to give it a try,

    just last questions, how long do you like to cycle your ephedrine for? and do you use it 7 days a week? use with caffeine?

    thanks again!
    I don't use it Sundays (nothing planned, I just seem to always skip it) and I do take half a caffeine tab (100mg) and drink a 24 ounce coffee every morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Registered User
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,379
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't use it Sundays (nothing planned, I just seem to always skip it) and I do take half a caffeine tab (100mg) and drink a 24 ounce coffee every morning.
    sorry you did skip 1 question, the preference of cycle length? as is 4 weeks on then 4 off etc...

    please let me know your opinion on this is important to me thanks
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    sorry you did skip 1 question, the preference of cycle length? as is 4 weeks on then 4 off etc...

    please let me know your opinion on this is important to me thanks
    Ephedrine can be run much longer, you just won't perceive the effects as stimulating as much.

    I run for 14 weeks or so before taking a break.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Effective Oral GHRP-2 dose?
    By nattydisaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 05:42 PM
  2. How do YOU define EFFECTIVE DOSE?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 09:28 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 12:19 AM
  4. Lower dose of garlic extract more effective
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in