Is low dose ECAlphaburn stack effective Dsade? and others...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering dsade, i swear i though you said you like to dose ephedrine only at 12.5mg, i cant find any logs or reviews for a full low dose 12.5 3x a day cycle, seems like everybody like to up to 25mg 75mg daily asap without seeing to see if 12.5mg 37daily benefits them as well. people automatically try to feel the "stim effect" to judge the product effectiveness, so i wonder if this is the true case.

do you know if a low dose 12.5 at 3x a day for 4 weeks effective? i would stack a full 200mg dose of caffeine and 2 alpha burns a day with it 1 cap with the first 2 doses.

would adding baby aspirin be even more effective, so a ECYA stack?

whats the Dsade ephedrine dosing protocol look like?

thanks, and i admire your products and work!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am actually down to 12.5 mg twice a day, along with AlphaBurn and DCP. I personally don't use the arpirin component because I am on a pretty high dose of Ginkgo.

The stim effect of ephedrine is a poor indicator of lipolytic effectiveness...go by the mirror.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually down to 12.5 mg twice a day, along with AlphaBurn and DCP. I personally don't use the arpirin component because I am on a pretty high dose of Ginkgo.

The stim effect of ephedrine is a poor indicator of lipolytic effectiveness...go by the mirror.
thanks dsade! ill have to give it a try,

just last questions, how long do you like to cycle your ephedrine for? and do you use it 7 days a week? use with caffeine?

thanks again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks dsade! ill have to give it a try,

just last questions, how long do you like to cycle your ephedrine for? and do you use it 7 days a week? use with caffeine?

thanks again!
I don't use it Sundays (nothing planned, I just seem to always skip it) and I do take half a caffeine tab (100mg) and drink a 24 ounce coffee every morning.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't use it Sundays (nothing planned, I just seem to always skip it) and I do take half a caffeine tab (100mg) and drink a 24 ounce coffee every morning.
sorry you did skip 1 question, the preference of cycle length? as is 4 weeks on then 4 off etc...

please let me know your opinion on this is important to me thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry you did skip 1 question, the preference of cycle length? as is 4 weeks on then 4 off etc...

please let me know your opinion on this is important to me thanks
Ephedrine can be run much longer, you just won't perceive the effects as stimulating as much.

I run for 14 weeks or so before taking a break.