Eviscerate Disaster

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Today, I accidently dropped an open bottle of Eviscerate on a waist-high countertop. Thankfully, it landed upright and it didn't spill. But since the bottle was open, I took a spray to the face including a direct hit to the eye.

Enter horrific pain.

I peeled off my contacts and immediately flushed my eyes with both saline solution and water. I let the shower run on my face for awhile and the pain eventually subsided within 5-10 min.

My eyes are fine now, albeit bloodshot. Eviscerate is some serious sh*t; handle with care.

Please note:
I do not blaim RPN for the previous event and am simply recounting my unpleasant experience so that hopefully, others can avoid such an occurence

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an aside...be sure to wash your hands VERY WELL before engaging in carnal activity.

You will thank me when she doesn't rip your junk off when your fingers touch something...moist.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will thank me when she doesn't rip your junk off when your fingers touch something...moist.
Her feet? :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today, I accidently dropped an open bottle of Eviscerate on a waist-high countertop. Thankfully, it landed upright and it didn't spill. But since the bottle was open, I took a spray to the face including a direct hit to the eye.

Enter horrific pain.

I peeled off my contacts and immediately flushed my eyes with both saline solution and water. I let the shower run on my face for awhile and the pain eventually subsided within 5-10 min.

My eyes are fine now, albeit bloodshot. Eviscerate is some serious sh*t; handle with care.

Please note:
I do not blaim RPN for the previous event and am simply recounting my unpleasant experience so that hopefully, others can avoid such an occurence
The thread title suggested a different angle - product problem. Unfortunate incident, nevertheless. Hope you are fine now.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
As an aside...be sure to wash your hands VERY WELL before engaging in carnal activity.

I always apply with gloves on. Can't have her ripping my junk off now. :paranoid:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had the momentary fear on seeing the title that it would have been him accidentally rubbing it on his junk, but the reality is almost as entertaining. I hit my eye with napalm once,I can imagine how horrifying eviscerate was

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
i had the momentary fear on seeing the title that it would have been him accidentally rubbing it on his junk
That happened once with tiger balm during my teenage years. I had the bright idea of putting it on my inner thighs...

I recall crying as I frantically washed my junk in the bathroom sink.