Alpha-Yohimbine capsules

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks
    Energy, yes...but it can also cause your BP to escalate, which will lower your cardio.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks
    EC kills my endurance, personally. It also tends to make me feel muscularly weak and too prone to hypoglycemia/lightheadedness.

I restrict my EC usage to first thing in the morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
    I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
    I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks
    Trajectory is only moderately geared towards endurance - indirectly through mitchondrial enhancement.

Machine is a TRUE endurance product, which will be focused for MMA, Bicycling, etc.

5. Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?

6. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?
    I have to have certain cofactor SALTS manufactured. Sucks because in this crappy worldwide economy, people should be expanding their outlook. Instead, everyone just wants to sell me Creatine Ethyl Ester.

Umm...no thanks, now can you make me something I asked for?

7. lol. so, i guess no eta for the time being.

8. I'm in for a few bottles for sure DSADE.

Mr.50

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait until you see the effect on libido.
    Is it far superior to YHCI in terms of libido effect?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Is it far superior to YHCI in terms of libido effect?

Remember, we are talking LIBIDO, and NOT erectile enhancement...but the answer is yes.
    •   

11. I'm in for the Heatr stack or the alpha-y caps by themselves....

12. I would be interested in the alpha-y. Regular yohimbine can give me horrible anxiety.

13. I am all over the alpha-yohimbine caps! I love yohimbine hcl, but hate the anxiety.

14. I am SOO down for this!

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait until you see the effect on libido.
    Talk to us.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Remember, we are talking LIBIDO, and NOT erectile enhancement...but the answer is yes.

I'm in.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Talk to us.
    Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.
    And how soon can you have it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    And how soon can you have it?
    It's already in stock!!!

www.nutraplanet.com/rpn/PSYCHE!!!

20. hhhhmmmm good and bad

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's already in stock!!!

www.nutraplanet.com/rpn/PSYCHE!!!
    Bastage.

22. http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/j...TRY=1&SRETRY=0
    α2-Adrenergic Receptor Blockade Markedly Potentiates Duloxetine- and Fluoxetine-Induced Increases in Noradrenaline, Dopamine, and Serotonin Levels in the Frontal Cortex of Freely Moving Rats
    A. Gobert, J.-M. Rivet, L. Cistarelli, C. Melon, and M. J. Millan
    Psychopharmacology Department, Institut de Recherches Servier, Centre de Recherches de Croissy, Croissy-sur-Seine, Paris, France
    Address correspondence and reprint requests to Dr. A. Gobert at Psychopharmacology Department, Institut de Recherches Servier, Centre de Recherche de Croissy, 125, Chemin de Ronde, 78290 Croissy-sur-Seine, Paris, France.
    Copyright Blackwell Science Inc
    KEYWORDS
    Adrenergic receptors • Monoamines • Uptake inhibitors • Microdialysis • Cortex
    ABSTRACT

Abstract: Evidence exists that a reinforcement in monoaminergic transmission in the frontal cortex (FCX) is associated with antidepressant (AD) properties. Herein, we examined whether blockade of α2-adrenergic receptors modified the influence of monoamine reuptake inhibitors on FCX levels of serotonin (5-HT), noradrenaline (NAD), and dopamine (DA). The selective α2-adrenergic receptor agonist S 18616 (0.16 mg/kg, s.c.) suppressed extracellular levels of NAD, DA, and 5-HT (by 100, 51, and 63%, respectively) in single dialysates of FCX of freely moving rats. In contrast, the selective α2-adrenergic receptor antagonists atipamezole (0.16 mg/kg, s.c.) and 1-(2-pyrimidinyl)piperazine (1-PP; 2.5 mg/kg, s.c.) increased levels of NAD (by 180 and 185%, respectively) and DA (by 130 and 90%, respectively), without affecting 5-HT levels. Duloxetine (5.0 mg/kg, s.c.), a mixed inhibitor of 5-HT and NAD reuptake, and fluoxetine (10.0 mg/kg, s.c.), a selective 5-HT reuptake inhibitor, both increased levels of 5-HT (by 150 and 120%, respectively), NAD (by 400 and 100%, respectively), and DA (by 115 and 55%, respectively). Atipamezole (0.16 mg/kg, s.c.) markedly potentiated the influence of duloxetine and fluoxetine on levels of 5-HT (by 250 and 330%, respectively), NAD (by 1,030 and 215%, respectively), and DA (by 370 and 170%, respectively). 1-PP similarly potentiated the influence of duloxetine on 5-HT, NAD, and DA levels (by 290, 1,320, and 600%, respectively). These data demonstrate that α2-adrenergic receptors tonically inhibit NAD and DA and phasically inhibit 5-HT release in the FCX and that blockade of α2-adrenergic receptors strikingly potentiates the increase in FCX levels of 5-HT, NAD, and DA elicited by reuptake inhibitors. Concomitant α2-adrenergic receptor antagonism and inhibition of monoamine uptake may thus provide a mechanism allowing for a marked increase in the efficacy of AD agents.

23. youve mentioned alpha=yohimbine a lot.

I'd pick up some from the planet with my next order. Im interested in alpha-yohimbine and not the other stuff...alpha-yohimbine has mao effects itself. why the need for more ?

Im interested in this as all the benefits minus all the negative sides, chills, and high blood pressure that yohimbine causes.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

24. Insatiably horny you say...(opens up bottle of HEAT in my stash)
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Insatiably horny you say...(opens up bottle of HEAT in my stash)
    First you pop off the cap....then you pop off the cap.

/know what I mean?

26. Just to make sure-the RPN HEATR stack is def a Go until Avnt brings theres back?I'll save my last DCP for this stack when it's ready.Also, are u still going to offer the straight up Alpha-y caps after HEATS out?

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First you pop off the cap....then you pop off the cap.

/know what I mean?
    Indeed. Once you pop, you just can't stop.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

28. Any ETA dsade? I need to drop about 15-20 lbs in 5.5 weeks, i have dcp and a couple other goodies but would love this for the motivational part as well. I need em ASAP!!!!! :bruce3:
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Just to make sure-the RPN HEATR stack is def a Go until Avnt brings theres back?I'll save my last DCP for this stack when it's ready.Also, are u still going to offer the straight up Alpha-y caps after HEATS out?
    Waiting on the final OK from them, but so far both products look like a go.

30. Def keep us updated on the status. Havn this back is gonna be awesome

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. Yohimbine = rauwolscine = alpha-yohimbine?????????
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:19 PM
  5. I Heart NP's Yohimbine Capsules.
    By bioman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:35 PM