Alpha-Yohimbine capsules

Page 2 of 32 First 1234 ... Last

1. Very nice.8 weeks sounds good-I'll most likely do this and DCP for those last pre summer pounds.It sounds like u have big plans for Alpha-Y, excited to see what other formulations u got planned for this.

2. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    So would this be actually beneficial for mma/wrestling training? stacking it with some ephedrine/caf
    I'd actually avoid the EC and substitute DCP if you are concerned about endurance and explosive strength. Combine these with a high-quality B vitamin complex and COq10 before training...trust me on that one.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Very nice.8 weeks sounds good-I'll most likely do this and DCP for those last pre summer pounds.It sounds like u have big plans for Alpha-Y, excited to see what other formulations u got planned for this.
    Wait until you see the effect on libido.

4. Sounds good.I think that'll be in insane stack.Im def stoked to give it a run.

5. Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

As i was always under the impression that EC provides also good endurance and energy. Thanks
    Energy, yes...but it can also cause your BP to escalate, which will lower your cardio.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Any reason why you don't like the combination of E/C with Alpha Yohimbine? That sounds like an interesting plan, but would it be alright to use DCP, Alpha Y and EC with the b vitamin and co q10.

EC kills my endurance, personally. It also tends to make me feel muscularly weak and too prone to hypoglycemia/lightheadedness.

I restrict my EC usage to first thing in the morning.

8. I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
    I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks

9. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    I see. So maybe a stack of DCP, the new Trajectory, Alpha Y and the b vitamin, coq10.
    I'm quite shocked about the ec though, as i've been using it as a crutch. but then again, i'll change it up and use your recommendation.

BTW, Dsade, I know you're coming out with a novel endurance product-Trajectory- but are you also coming out with a second endurance product called ( Machine ) ?

If so, could you provide any info on the latter? Thanks
    Trajectory is only moderately geared towards endurance - indirectly through mitchondrial enhancement.

Machine is a TRUE endurance product, which will be focused for MMA, Bicycling, etc.

10. Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?

11. Quote Originally Posted by cooldude999 View Post
    Very interesting. But i should still throw in trajectory to my endurance stack right?

Also, do you have an eta for the Machine?
    I have to have certain cofactor SALTS manufactured. Sucks because in this crappy worldwide economy, people should be expanding their outlook. Instead, everyone just wants to sell me Creatine Ethyl Ester.

Umm...no thanks, now can you make me something I asked for?

12. lol. so, i guess no eta for the time being.

13. I'm in for a few bottles for sure DSADE.

Mr.50

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Is it far superior to YHCI in terms of libido effect?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Is it far superior to YHCI in terms of libido effect?

Remember, we are talking LIBIDO, and NOT erectile enhancement...but the answer is yes.

16. I'm in for the Heatr stack or the alpha-y caps by themselves....

17. I would be interested in the alpha-y. Regular yohimbine can give me horrible anxiety.

18. I am all over the alpha-yohimbine caps! I love yohimbine hcl, but hate the anxiety.

19. I am SOO down for this!

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Talk to us.

21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Remember, we are talking LIBIDO, and NOT erectile enhancement...but the answer is yes.

I'm in.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Talk to us.
    Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Put it this way...the effect on dopaminergic tone seems to affect the same areas as coke.

Not saying I have experience here, but the rumor is coke makes you insatiably horny. I know Alpha-Y does.
    And how soon can you have it?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    And how soon can you have it?
    It's already in stock!!!

www.nutraplanet.com/rpn/PSYCHE!!!

25. hhhhmmmm good and bad
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha-Yohimbine
    By Whacked in forum Supplements