Your favorite last meal
- 05-09-2008, 12:15 AM
- 05-09-2008, 12:52 AM
favorite last meal before bed? puss, err, protein, hehehe.
seriously though, the leanest source of protein i have on hand, like some turkey bacon, a few slices of lunch meat, etc. I really feel best when I eat a whole food that's 90% protein, it helps me wake up hungry for oats in the morning.
05-09-2008, 07:58 AM
05-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Fitnutz powdered peanut butter in a vanilla chocolate protien shake made almost like a milkshake.. and I add a tad of coolwhip lite. sweeet dreams!! lol
05-10-2008, 01:24 AM
05-10-2008, 02:17 PM
05-10-2008, 02:21 PM
05-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah i beat my calves to death and went heavy always & had great veins showing, and strength but not much size gains, and my right came out a 1/2 in bigger than my left :[
Before bed i always have a scoop of whey or casein protein, with an egg & lean meat omlett, natty PB or low fat cottage cheese.
Maybe its just me, but i LOVE my last meal foods, i could eat them forever.
05-23-2008, 11:14 AM
One of my favorite last meal is two small turkey burgers with diced onions, red peppers, seasoning and low calorie home made honey barbecue sauce and goat or low fat swiss cheese. High protein, doesn't upset the stomach and is very satisfying. Top it off with some green seedless grapes and some Cyrstal light and you will be ready to sleep.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGauge1 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10493Last Post: Today, 03:53 PM
- By jcwhiteside96 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 08-17-2012, 03:47 PM
- By Nate007 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 42Last Post: 07-05-2012, 09:28 PM
- By Orangepeel in forum RecipesReplies: 29Last Post: 10-15-2008, 05:33 PM
- By ProAnabolics in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:02 PM