Your favorite last meal

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Props to you man. I've wanted to try the carb prior to bed strategy for a while but I know my body and it will seriously f me up as far as fat gain goes though. I find it funny when people with super efficient metabolisms (either straight up ectos or ecto-mesos) are petrified of carbs before bed.
    i had a roommate who only worked out about twice a week. just did pullups and bench/close grip and bb curls. dude ate like crap all day, and had like two quarter-pounders each night before bed with fries. was cut up and had a phenomonal upper body.

DAMN HIM.

2. favorite last meal before bed? puss, err, protein, hehehe.
    seriously though, the leanest source of protein i have on hand, like some turkey bacon, a few slices of lunch meat, etc. I really feel best when I eat a whole food that's 90% protein, it helps me wake up hungry for oats in the morning.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    i had a roommate who only worked out about twice a week. just did pullups and bench/close grip and bb curls. dude ate like crap all day, and had like two quarter-pounders each night before bed with fries. was cut up and had a phenomonal upper body.

DAMN HIM.
    genetics are the darnedest thing

4. Fitnutz powdered peanut butter in a vanilla chocolate protien shake made almost like a milkshake.. and I add a tad of coolwhip lite. sweeet dreams!! lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post

DAMN HIM.

Everyone says damn genetics but has anyone tried it? nuh uh.

Oh and was your room mate black? Cause there is no getting around it that more black people are shredded just naturally.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post

Oh and was your room mate black? Cause there is no getting around it that more black people are shredded just naturally.
    Wouldn't that have something to do with genetics??

7. Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post

i figured that it went without saying, but i'll tell you, yes, he was black.

8. Yeah i beat my calves to death and went heavy always & had great veins showing, and strength but not much size gains, and my right came out a 1/2 in bigger than my left :[

Before bed i always have a scoop of whey or casein protein, with an egg & lean meat omlett, natty PB or low fat cottage cheese.

Maybe its just me, but i LOVE my last meal foods, i could eat them forever.

9. One of my favorite last meal is two small turkey burgers with diced onions, red peppers, seasoning and low calorie home made honey barbecue sauce and goat or low fat swiss cheese. High protein, doesn't upset the stomach and is very satisfying. Top it off with some green seedless grapes and some Cyrstal light and you will be ready to sleep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thought on weekly cheat meal (and I meal major cheat meal)
    By FitModel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. Post your FAVORITE meal
    By Orangepeel in forum Recipes
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 06:33 PM
  3. new favorite post workout meal
    By methyl-D in forum Recipes
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 12:09 PM