CryingEmo's DELICIOUS AD Shake

  1. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0

    CryingEmo's DELICIOUS AD Shake


    This is for people on the anabolic diet. So for all those high-fat naysayers, please disregard this simple recipe.


    Freaking Delicious Shake:

    1 scoop ISOPURE Zero Carb Cookies and Cream Whey
    2 TBLspoons Whipping Cream
    2 TBLspoon Milled Flaxseed
    1 teaspoon macadamion nut oil
    4-6 oz ice water.

    Freaking delicious, and good PWO shake.

    Protein: 28-29 grams
    Fat: 22-24 grams
    Carbs: 1 gram
    Fiber: 3-4 grams

  2. Registered User
    jezzab05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0


    Looks yummy, still gotta get hold of some of that macadaniam nut oil yet. Just curious, wouldn't fats post w/o slow abosbption of the protein? Or is the AD somewhat different post w/o? Currently I just go for 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate in about 300 ml of water.
  3. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    I like it, I used plain whey though, a vanilla pod and I put some whole macadamises in the food processor.

    I also added a tea spoon of Splenda and a digestive biscuit (**** Graham crackers).

    Very nice. I skipped on the ice water too, I don't like consuming drinks at less than room temperature (I found no conclusive evidence, but there is some anecdotal evidence linking overweight people with consuming cold beverages, something about appetite, I guess the ice is great when bulking)
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jezzab05 View Post
    Looks yummy, still gotta get hold of some of that macadaniam nut oil yet. Just curious, wouldn't fats post w/o slow abosbption of the protein? Or is the AD somewhat different post w/o? Currently I just go for 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate in about 300 ml of water.
    Anabolic diet.


    Emo: Where can I get more info on the anabolic diet, I love this type of food.
  5. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    I'd like to add, my delicious shake as well (AD friendly of course):

    • X scoops of Vanilla whey equal to 30-40 grams o' protein
    • 1 Tablespoon of Natty PB
    • 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
    • Water

    Blend and enjoy!

    Nutrition bull:
    • Fat: 22
    • Carbs: ~3.5
    • Protein: 35-45
  6. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Anabolic diet.


    Emo: Where can I get more info on the anabolic diet, I love this type of food.
    PM me your email address and I'll send you the info.
  7. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'd like to add, my delicious shake as well (AD friendly of course):

    • X scoops of Vanilla whey equal to 30-40 grams o' protein
    • 1 Tablespoon of Natty PB
    • 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
    • Water

    Blend and enjoy!

    Nutrition bull:
    • Fat: 22
    • Carbs: ~3.5
    • Protein: 35-45
    That would give me the rock ****s. Peanut butter sets them like concrete if I don't take some husks with it.
  8. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    PM me your email address and I'll send you the info.
    Inbox full.
  9. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    That would give me the rock ****s. Peanut butter sets them like concrete if I don't take some husks with it.
    Speaking of that.. lol.. I've got some husks on the way from NP...
    it's sad, during the week I don't take good craps, but when refeed time gets here.. Mmmm, it's on..
  10. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Speaking of that.. lol.. I've got some husks on the way from NP...
    it's sad, during the week I don't take good craps, but when refeed time gets here.. Mmmm, it's on..
    I take digestive enzymes and husks with every meal and I no longer have BB farts (and I eat about 130g protein a day, and a zillion fats). Pretty regular too, like I can predict when I will crap.
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,602
    Answers
    0


    You guys gotta try Metabolic Diet Low Carb MRP. It tastes great. I started a thread a while back about trying to get nutraplanet to carry Metabolic Diet products. Metabolic diet is the newer updated version of the Anabolic Diet(circa 1994). Visit the Metabolic Diet Website,


    The Metabolic Diet


    My thread for Nutra to carry Metabolic Diet Supps,

    Metabolic Diet Supplements
  12. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Hell yeah. NP is sitting on a gold mine with MD supplements.

    I would buy the hell out of that stuff.
  13. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Here's another take on the shake:


    This one yeilds 5.5 carbs, so it's a bit more, but tastes frickin' disgustingly good.


    1 scoop Isopure ZERO CARB cookies and cream whey
    2 tablespoons of Natural PB (4 carbs)
    1 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
    4 ounces hood low carb milk
    4-6 ounces cold water
    4-6 ice cubes


    Blends together and drink.

    400 calories
    35 grams protein
    25 grams fat
    5 carbs
  14. Registered User
    Socrates44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    256
    Answers
    0


    Emo just tried your original shake, and it was fantabulous. The only difference is that i left out isopure and used my on (4 carbs), and i left out the flax seed. The macademia nut oil made a huge texture difference and it makes your burps delicious coming up.
  15. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates44 View Post
    Emo just tried your original shake, and it was fantabulous. The only difference is that i left out isopure and used my on (4 carbs), and i left out the flax seed. The macademia nut oil made a huge texture difference and it makes your burps delicious coming up.

    Awsome. The Isopure Cookies and Cream whey is the most delicious whey i've ever had and it's zero carbs, just fyi.


    You could even try blending everything with ICE and eating with a spoon.
  16. Registered User
    GymRat5972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Awsome. The Isopure Cookies and Cream whey is the most delicious whey i've ever had and it's zero carbs, just fyi.


    You could even try blending everything with ICE and eating with a spoon.
    gotta try that one. sounds good
  17. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Answers
    0


    I just buy plain wpi, (local australian dairy bulk... whichever one has the highest leucine content, the one i got now has is 12%)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Delicious Breakfast protein shake
    By pumpaddict in forum Recipes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 09:05 AM
  2. carbs other than oats that can be added to shake?
    By arjun4 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 06:10 PM
  3. Adding a training SHAKE when ON!
    By JKurz1 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 06:39 AM
  4. Adding a training SHAKE when ON!
    By JKurz1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 12:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in