CryingEmo's DELICIOUS AD Shake

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is for people on the anabolic diet. So for all those high-fat naysayers, please disregard this simple recipe.

Freaking Delicious Shake:

1 scoop ISOPURE Zero Carb Cookies and Cream Whey
2 TBLspoons Whipping Cream
2 TBLspoon Milled Flaxseed
1 teaspoon macadamion nut oil
4-6 oz ice water.

Freaking delicious, and good PWO shake.

Protein: 28-29 grams
Fat: 22-24 grams
Carbs: 1 gram
Fiber: 3-4 grams

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
Looks yummy, still gotta get hold of some of that macadaniam nut oil yet. Just curious, wouldn't fats post w/o slow abosbption of the protein? Or is the AD somewhat different post w/o? Currently I just go for 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate in about 300 ml of water.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I like it, I used plain whey though, a vanilla pod and I put some whole macadamises in the food processor.

I also added a tea spoon of Splenda and a digestive biscuit (**** Graham crackers).

Very nice. I skipped on the ice water too, I don't like consuming drinks at less than room temperature (I found no conclusive evidence, but there is some anecdotal evidence linking overweight people with consuming cold beverages, something about appetite, I guess the ice is great when bulking)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Looks yummy, still gotta get hold of some of that macadaniam nut oil yet. Just curious, wouldn't fats post w/o slow abosbption of the protein? Or is the AD somewhat different post w/o? Currently I just go for 1 1/2 scoops whey isolate in about 300 ml of water.
Anabolic diet.

Emo: Where can I get more info on the anabolic diet, I love this type of food.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to add, my delicious shake as well (AD friendly of course):

• X scoops of Vanilla whey equal to 30-40 grams o' protein
  • 1 Tablespoon of Natty PB
  • 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
  • Water
Blend and enjoy!

Nutrition bull:
  • Fat: 22
  • Carbs: ~3.5
  • Protein: 35-45

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to add, my delicious shake as well (AD friendly of course):

• X scoops of Vanilla whey equal to 30-40 grams o' protein
  • 1 Tablespoon of Natty PB
  • 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
  • Water
Blend and enjoy!

Nutrition bull:
  • Fat: 22
  • Carbs: ~3.5
  • Protein: 35-45
That would give me the rock ****s. Peanut butter sets them like concrete if I don't take some husks with it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That would give me the rock ****s. Peanut butter sets them like concrete if I don't take some husks with it.
Speaking of that.. lol.. I've got some husks on the way from NP...
it's sad, during the week I don't take good craps, but when refeed time gets here.. Mmmm, it's on..

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of that.. lol.. I've got some husks on the way from NP...
it's sad, during the week I don't take good craps, but when refeed time gets here.. Mmmm, it's on..
I take digestive enzymes and husks with every meal and I no longer have BB farts (and I eat about 130g protein a day, and a zillion fats). Pretty regular too, like I can predict when I will crap.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah. NP is sitting on a gold mine with MD supplements.

I would buy the hell out of that stuff.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Here's another take on the shake:

This one yeilds 5.5 carbs, so it's a bit more, but tastes frickin' disgustingly good.

1 scoop Isopure ZERO CARB cookies and cream whey
2 tablespoons of Natural PB (4 carbs)
1 Tablespoon heavy whipping cream
4 ounces hood low carb milk
4-6 ounces cold water
4-6 ice cubes

Blends together and drink.

400 calories
35 grams protein
25 grams fat
5 carbs

Socrates44

Socrates44

Awards
  • Established
Emo just tried your original shake, and it was fantabulous. The only difference is that i left out isopure and used my on (4 carbs), and i left out the flax seed. The macademia nut oil made a huge texture difference and it makes your burps delicious coming up.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Emo just tried your original shake, and it was fantabulous. The only difference is that i left out isopure and used my on (4 carbs), and i left out the flax seed. The macademia nut oil made a huge texture difference and it makes your burps delicious coming up.

Awsome. The Isopure Cookies and Cream whey is the most delicious whey i've ever had and it's zero carbs, just fyi.

You could even try blending everything with ICE and eating with a spoon.

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
Awsome. The Isopure Cookies and Cream whey is the most delicious whey i've ever had and it's zero carbs, just fyi.

You could even try blending everything with ICE and eating with a spoon.
gotta try that one. sounds good

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I just buy plain wpi, (local australian dairy bulk... whichever one has the highest leucine content, the one i got now has is 12%)