Anaboliminds: The bodybuilding cook book

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Maybe we should take a vote on all the best recipes and come up with a cook book.... Could be a great seller?
:burger:

Rock

Awards
I have been making my own. Everytime I see something that looks good here I print it out and stick it in a folder. Some good ones are Nevergoodenough's oatmeal pancakes, Nate's chili, the cinnamon and splenda bagels, Sonny the bull's beef fried rice and Bezzle shrimp if I can dial in the crushed red pepper.

WAHCHING

Awards
i would def buy one, the book should include a bulkin recipies and cutting recipies and what not.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
That is a good idea - I'd buy one.

By the way, who is that in your avatar?
Well, it's not my avatar, but to answer your question -
Dave Batista (WWE wrestler). He's like 40-something years old too.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been sort of doing that on my own, but trial and error is slow.

I would buy one.

dtr98

Awards
i like taht idea, all ways looking for something different to eat

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Jim: that is the WWE wrestler (Dave) Batista in his avatar, he's currently on Friday night smackdown, but he's out of action due to injuries. He was supposed to have a match against The Undertaker in the upcoming "No Way Out" Pay Per View, but had to give up the belt to Kurt Angle, so Angle and `Taker will be in the ring then instead. Batista is a huge ripped mofo.

ManBeast

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I missed this. I would buy one for sure.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
I would also probably buy one, especially if its broken down into sections. this would make it easier, depending on whether you are cutting or bulking. maybe also have basic mac's for the meal and have a side list of stuff to add/subtract to adjust the menu due to body type and needed cal's etc.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
very cool idea- maybe break it down into a bulking section and a cutting section. also include a sweet tooth section?

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
very cool idea- maybe break it down into a bulking section and a cutting section. also include a sweet tooth section?
Bobo, time to make a bunch of cook books! Just don't forget who came up with the idea.:woohoo:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
How hard could it be?.... Just found this on another site.

The Bodybuilders Cookbook

Serious diet plans for the serious bodybuilder. Delicious recipes! Nutritional analysis! Professional advice! Learn how you can bulk up, slim down, muscularize, etc. with these incredible bodybuilding diets and recipes. Jam packed with:
  • 20 High Protein Shakes!
  • 20 High Protein Sandwiches!
  • 20 High Protein Snacks!
  • 15 High Protein Soups & Stews!
  • 10 Fast, High Protein Meat Dishes!
  • 10 High Protein Deserts!
  • 6 High Protein Gravies & Sauces!
  • 5 Fast, Very High Protein Cakes & Breads!
  • 5 Protein Bars!
  • 5 High Protein Cereals!
  • 2 Weeks of Suggested Meal Plans!
  • Gourmet Cooking Tips For Great Flavor!
  • . . . And so much more on bodybuilding nutrition...!
And if you order right now we'll give you 3 FREE gifts:
Bonus 1. "Special 3 Month Illustrated Advanced Exercise Course and Anabolic Mega Vitamin/Mineral Regime" - Shows how to "anabolize" your body and create a positive nitrogen balance for very rapid muscle gains...much like that which is obtained by the common and dangerous use of anabolic steroids and/or thyroid drugs - but without the possible harm involved.
Bonus 2. "Advanced Arm Program" for upping the gain factor, this specially designed program is arm-oriented, but basically is excellent for general overall muscular development and strength of the total body.
Bonus 3. "Bodybuilding Recipes & Resources " - Dozens of great muscle gaining and fat loss recipes and diets, including home made protein bars, home made MPR's, high protein meals, bodybuilder websites to bookmark, and much much more...
The Bodybuilder's Cookbook and Bonuses are in PDF format, also known as a digital books and there is no shipping charge because you download it instantly after you order! You then have the option of printing it out on your computer printer. You Get all this all download-able and ready to read, available for a limited time for only $27.00 After you press the submit transaction button on the order screen, wait for the approval screen to come up and then click where is says "click here to continue" this will take you directly to the download site. It only takes a few minutes and then you'll be on your way to you're new body!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this. I think its a great idea. If someone does it, I'll create a dedicated page and SEO the hell out of it.

tattoopierced1

I'll take on the challenge. If everyone will email (I'll setup a special email for this for reciepes to be sent to and post it here later). Then I'll put it in whatever format (.doc, etc..) everyone agrees on.

tattoopierced1

Alright, email address is setup. We'll worry about the format of it in a few weeks. Now I just need everyone to email me the reciepes. If it needs to be baked, please include temps and bake times, etc...
Also include nutritional information so things can be sorted later on if need be. Not sure on the catagories yet, so at this present time, I am open to suggestions. I may open a poll to see which type of sorting would be best, so please post your ideas so we can pick a few to vote on. The email address you need to email the reciepes to is: [email protected]

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Alright, email address is setup. We'll worry about the format of it in a few weeks. Now I just need everyone to email me the reciepes. If it needs to be baked, please include temps and bake times, etc...
Also include nutritional information so things can be sorted later on if need be. Not sure on the catagories yet, so at this present time, I am open to suggestions. I may open a poll to see which type of sorting would be best, so please post your ideas so we can pick a few to vote on. The email address you need to email the reciepes to is: [email protected]
Are we going to e-mail you the recipes we like? Or can you just pull them from the "recipes" thread. There looks to be a ton of them.
beelzeshrimp yummy!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Subfrickenscribed

tattoopierced1

Are we going to e-mail you the recipes we like? Or can you just pull them from the "recipes" thread. There looks to be a ton of them.
beelzeshrimp yummy!
I prefer users email them to me so that I dont have to go drilling down through the past threads, although I will if I have to. This way it will be very easy to keep track of who contributed what reciepe and whatnot.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Don't flame me, but on the BFL web site there are about million recipes input by users! Some are awesome (like the oatmeal pancakes) and some really suck. The point is a web based database would be the way to go. The problem with BFL is the whole thing is a huge hodge podge, not very well put together. If set up correctly you could do searches by macro, ingredients, author etc. Be the same or less work then putting it in a book, if you just gotta make money get with admin and add on to this site (paid feature).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
One thing Id love to see is a site, kind of like FitDay, but geared toward the needs of a bodybuilder.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
What stage is this project at...

Funny I was just thinking about this cookbook idea this morning before breakfast.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, just now coming into this thread. sounds like a neat idea. working on a few different recipes currently. tattoo, did you get that one i posted recently, margarita chicken?

tattoopierced1

Beez: been moving stuff over from my old PC to my new one, so I havent had time to get that one yet (but it's on my list)...been lagging behind a bit on this cause of my broken arm, but hope to catch up on it soon, as my arm isnt as "gimpish" as it used to be when I first broke it.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Excuses...Excuses..

Joking :) I Appreciate the hard work!

DollarB22

Awards
I'm new to the site but I would definitely buy one. Just got back from buying ingredients for the cottage cheese dessert I saw earlier....:woohoo:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea. You really could go with both of the ideas. The database and the book. The book to get them hooked and the database for paying members...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the site but I would definitely buy one. Just got back from buying ingredients for the cottage cheese dessert I saw earlier....
Dont forget to try Nullidifan's protien pudding recipe too its amazing!

BV

TaeKwonDoKid

Awards
How hard could it be?.... Just found this on another site.

The Bodybuilders Cookbook

Serious diet plans for the serious bodybuilder. Delicious recipes! Nutritional analysis! Professional advice! Learn how you can bulk up, slim down, muscularize, etc. with these incredible bodybuilding diets and recipes. Jam packed with:
  • 20 High Protein Shakes!
  • 20 High Protein Sandwiches!
  • 20 High Protein Snacks!
  • 15 High Protein Soups & Stews!
  • 10 Fast, High Protein Meat Dishes!
  • 10 High Protein Deserts!
  • 6 High Protein Gravies & Sauces!
  • 5 Fast, Very High Protein Cakes & Breads!
  • 5 Protein Bars!
  • 5 High Protein Cereals!
  • 2 Weeks of Suggested Meal Plans!
  • Gourmet Cooking Tips For Great Flavor!
  • . . . And so much more on bodybuilding nutrition...!
And if you order right now we'll give you 3 FREE gifts:
Bonus 1. "Special 3 Month Illustrated Advanced Exercise Course and Anabolic Mega Vitamin/Mineral Regime" - Shows how to "anabolize" your body and create a positive nitrogen balance for very rapid muscle gains...much like that which is obtained by the common and dangerous use of anabolic steroids and/or thyroid drugs - but without the possible harm involved.
Bonus 2. "Advanced Arm Program" for upping the gain factor, this specially designed program is arm-oriented, but basically is excellent for general overall muscular development and strength of the total body.
Bonus 3. "Bodybuilding Recipes & Resources " - Dozens of great muscle gaining and fat loss recipes and diets, including home made protein bars, home made MPR's, high protein meals, bodybuilder websites to bookmark, and much much more...
The Bodybuilder's Cookbook and Bonuses are in PDF format, also known as a digital books and there is no shipping charge because you download it instantly after you order! You then have the option of printing it out on your computer printer. You Get all this all download-able and ready to read, available for a limited time for only $27.00 After you press the submit transaction button on the order screen, wait for the approval screen to come up and then click where is says "click here to continue" this will take you directly to the download site. It only takes a few minutes and then you'll be on your way to you're new body!

Thx!

tattoopierced1

Guys, I'm working on this now. I need everyone that posts reciepes to add the macros as I dont have time to look all of them up. Once I have everything in word format, I'll send out to some users to help with the layout of the final version and then I'll post it in a new post here.

adpanther

Awards
I am working on few recipes now that will likely not be complete before you put this out. Will you have updates or is this a one time deal? Great Idea BTW

tattoopierced1

Post em up or send them to the email addy. Surprisingly, there isnt much in it as of yet. I thought there would be more interest in it, but apparently there was not. I have around 20-30 in it now with macros (dont forget to post these).

HeIsLegend

Awards
this is such a good idea i will keep checking back here to see when its done

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I got some more recipes that I guess I'll put up. Especially since the burgers I posted went over so well :)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
not really a recipie but thought I would share...

Lately I have been mixing a container of blueberry yogurt(lite) with my buckwheat pancake batter...pretty damn good.

I have tried it mixed with some sugar free maple syrup as well instead of the batter...I dunno I like it.

tattoopierced1

All, again, I am putting this togather for FREE. Remember, post something for the cookbook, but make sure to include macros and I'll add it into the word document. Once I feel I have enough, I'll post up the word document for everyone to grab. You can also email me at [email protected] to get me the stuff for the cookbook.