Anaboliminds: The bodybuilding cook book

tattoopierced1

wow what a great man to offer it for free
thanks for the words, but anyone can get the info off of the boards by doing a search...this will just be a way to get them in once document. I do appriciate the comment though.

djmarkiss

Awards
Is it going to be an actual book? How much is it going for?

HeIsLegend

Awards
its a document with all of them complied into one source

scottylook

Awards
Thanks for doing this, I can't wait till they are all up. I need all the help I can get lol

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
VERY GOOD IDEA!!! subbed for it ill start working on my recipes today when im home then send some out if i got some time, nice work very much appreciated!!

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Good God scottylook, you dug this thread up after it was posted about 3 years ago..... :spam:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Good God scottylook, you dug this thread up after it was posted about 3 years ago..... :spam:
:scratchchin:Question is, Is this book still being made???? :ponder:

tattoopierced1

There was a word doc released years ago that had a compilation of stuff on it, but who knows where that is now..

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
So do you have any idea were it may be? Or do you still have it on your computer? Because I'm always trying these recipes on here.

tattoopierced1

So do you have any idea were it may be? Or do you still have it on your computer? Because I'm always trying these recipes on here.
I dont have it on my computer anymore as my home PC was fried months ago.. Would have no idea if anyone still on the board would even have this anymore.

My suggestion would be to have someone go through the threads and make another one since there seems to be a renewed interest in it.

scottylook

Awards
haha never noticed when it was from. Well I would still love to see it if anybody has it saved or something. Thanks again

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Would buy this for sure.. I REALLY need bulking recipes for meals I can make on Sunday (that will last throughout the week).. :(

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
People are dieing for a solid cook book like this.

Breaker

Breaker

Awards
Having a cookbook like this would be a great resource.

It's really too bad one was made but lost. Was it sent out to other members or were you the only one with a copy? Is the email address you created dead or would it be possible to forward the emails so someone else could take on the project?

Just an idea.

adnscmplx

Awards
If you guys set it up by macros or organized meals by cals i.e. dinner from least to most i'd buy one in an instant.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill bump this to see if anyone still has it

Chest

Awards
Id be up for it too. I would put it together enough people were up for it and emailed the recipes, just like tattoo did it a couple years ago

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am actually working on a cookbook currently but it is for personal use. Basically I love to cook and try new stuff out and whatever I like I save it in a file I have and planned on making it into a pdf and print a copy for my house when Im done. I will be more than happy to contribute to the cause here.. let me know if you still plan on working on this tattoo

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
It's been a while since this thread has been replied to but I was just looking through recipes and came across this. Any luck on a cookbook?