Feta Cheese Burgers

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Soooo good...

I make them as a bulker, but you can cut out the oats to watch your carbs.

1 pound lean hamburger or ground turkey

1/2 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles

1/2 Cup Green Olives Slivered

3 Cloves Garlic Chopped

Salt Pepper to Taste

Mix together in big bowl, form into 2 patties throw on grill until cooked through. SOOO Good

Nutritional Info: Makes 2 Servings

1 Serving = 77 grams protein, 5 grams carbs, 29 grams fat (12 grams Saturated, 12 Grams Mono Unsaturated)

Bulking Version: Add 1 tablespoon olive oil per patty and 1 cup oats. Mix with other ingredients make patties on grill.

Enjoy.

I will be posting alot more recipes as I try them, and hopefully it will cause that gay ass message at the top saying I havent posted in awhile to stay away lol.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh this sounds sooo fucking good. I'll be getting some gas and grilling in the freezing cold tomorrow night. I can wait.
:food:

Speischerkater

Awards
Thank you very much! I did them yesterday and they were very good.
I prepared some more that i ate today, when they were cold, still very tasty!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I found some Fat-free Feta. Made with this and 99% lean ground turkey, this could be a kick ass cutting meal too :D

I'll whip 'em up today or tomorrow.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Love feta..and olives. Have to try this.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just made them with 99%ff ground turkey and ff feta. It was good, but a bit dry. Next time I think I'll mix 99% and 93%. Maybe throw in a bit of olive oil, and maybe go 50/50 on the feta too.

If you're on a strict diet though, the way I did it was really good. Came out to approx.
76g protein (11g from whole wheat bun)
45g carbs (5g fiber)
8g fat

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
These sound absolutely great. I can't wait to give em a try (hopefully tonight).

powerfiend

Awards
Between final exams, I went looking for a good ground beef recipe and found this one. Just cooked up a batch of them a half hour ago and they are delicious! I'm addicted. Thanks for sharing.

surfrat

Awards
Never thought to put feta on hamburgers. Sounds awesome. Almost like Blue Cheese.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I just made them with 99%ff ground turkey and ff feta. It was good, but a bit dry. Next time I think I'll mix 99% and 93%. Maybe throw in a bit of olive oil, and maybe go 50/50 on the feta too.

If you're on a strict diet though, the way I did it was really good. Came out to approx.
76g protein (11g from whole wheat bun)
45g carbs (5g fiber)
8g fat

I've been making them like this for a while now, normally use 93% lean ground beef though. If you don't want to add the Olive oil, what I do is cut up maybe 1/2 a jarred roasted pepper. It keeps it nice and moist. I do add a tiny bit of EVOO also though. could probably use Enovo oil as well.

But the roasted peppers add some nice flavor and go well with feta cheese.

h19