Making the PERFECT post-workout Shake! (Video)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ahh for some reason its showing up as a error :( damn youtube

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
why fats in a post WO shake ? he uses big scoop almond butter

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why fats in a post WO shake ? he uses big scoop almond butter
I already had my LG Sciences Postal about 45mins prior to shooting the video. If it was RIGHT after the workout, I'd agree with you, but using fats at this time has a strong, scientific backing, specifically for hormonal panels.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those having trouble viewing the vid

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I already had my LG Sciences Postal about 45mins prior to shooting the video. If it was RIGHT after the workout, I'd agree with you, but using fats at this time has a strong, scientific backing, specifically for hormonal panels.
Ok gotcha.. So its the Post Post :)

Niiice

Just checking

:AR15firing

Just had my post post 5 minutes ago :)

4 raw omega 3 eggs, 1 banana, 1/2 cup of waxymaize, 1/2 cup of oats teaspoon of fishoil, 1 1/2 Isopure

The eggs are about 30g protein ill add 1 1/2 scoops Isopure Vanila Zero carb for another 37g protein :)

:AR15firing:

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I can see it now, awesome vid. Like the LG supps!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scott will be doing regular vids so be sure to subscribe to his channel and friend him.

Also, leave us comments. Let us know what you think of the videos!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Irish, that is so similar to my post-workout shake it's not even funny.

I go through a TON of that Almond milk - it's good stuff. Haven't used regular milk in months.

Is there some advantage to using Brown Rice Flour over the Whole Oat Flour that I'm unaware of? I typically just grind up some oats.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Irish, that is so similar to my post-workout shake it's not even funny.

I go through a TON of that Almond milk - it's good stuff. Haven't used regular milk in months.

Is there some advantage to using Brown Rice Flour over the Whole Oat Flour that I'm unaware of? I typically just grind up some oats.
He stepped out so I will answer for him. Brown rice has about the same GI as Oats. It at depends on your preference/mood. Both have different taste but the same effect.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
He stepped out so I will answer for him. Brown rice has about the same GI as Oats. It at depends on your preference/mood. Both have different taste but the same effect.
Cool...I use oats too but ill def give the brown rice powder a go, is it comparable in price? where do you get urs? ill check my local Supermarket

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool...I use oats too but ill def give the brown rice powder a go, is it comparable in price? where do you get urs? ill check my local Supermarket

Yes they are roughly the same price depending on where you shop. I shop at my local grocer and at organic food markets. I have not had any trouble finding it.

And yes, Resolve, almond milk is the shiz! I too have been milk free for months. One of the best decisions I have ever made.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing I found this post.

Me and my buddys where going to make a post workout video about "Swunk"

More Info later.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Swunk? :blink:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that It's stupid, however funny.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Sounds absolutely delicious! I'll be trying the exact same shake later on in the day as i already have all the ingredients lying around, however a strawberry allergy will be keeping me one ingredient off. Great vid! looking forward to further posts

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
There is alot of funky stuff in there.

I stick with:
2 Scoops Nutrapro
16 Oz Milk

Viola! Protein!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is alot of funky stuff in there.

I stick with:
2 Scoops Nutrapro
16 Oz Milk

Viola! Protein!
in where? the shake Irish made? It's not really a typical shake that you would make. If you are trying to get a nice carb up post post workout, this would be the way to go. It taste delicious and you feel the nutrients being shuttled to your muscles, especially if you are throwing SLIN in. nom nom nom :tongue2:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in where? the shake Irish made? It's not really a typical shake that you would make. If you are trying to get a nice carb up post post workout, this would be the way to go. It taste delicious and you feel the nutrients being shuttled to your muscles, especially if you are throwing SLIN in. nom nom nom :tongue2:
Yep, did that this morning! Cracked open 3 capsules of SLIN and dumped them right in! Perfecto!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I dont wanna sound mean... but he doesnt look like he works out much. but maybe im just wrong but all tht stuff in there seems a bit overkill and whole food might work better... just a thought...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
He's like a freaking power lifting machine!!

You have no clue what this man does for training, he'll blow you away!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont wanna sound mean... but he doesnt look like he works out much. but maybe im just wrong but all tht stuff in there seems a bit overkill and whole food might work better... just a thought...
:toofunny: man you obviously have not followed an IC log. The guy is MASSIVE and has beast strength.

And yes, whole food is always better but as a post w/o meal shakes with fast digesting proteins/carbs are the way to go. You don't want to put that anabolic window to waste. Whole food tends to be slower digesting, depending on what you are eating. Just my opinion

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...

...Front Squats with 315 for 4...

...Doesn't lift much at all...

But yeah, maybe you should do your next vid topless for us Irish. A little eye candy never hurt. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...

...Front Squats with 315 for 4...

...Doesn't lift much at all...

But yeah, maybe you should do your next vid topless for us Irish. A little eye candy never hurt. ;)
A manbearpig like Irish is never topless with that fur coat he's sportn. :1244:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
That video will get me hot. Like dancing with the stars.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i heard somewhere that there was some Zercher action? 315 :)

I throw some bizarre shhit in the blender its just to tiring otherwise @ 7 meals a day

Raw eggs are my best friend and then theres the calamari/omega 3 egg shake with some oats add some tobasco and voila :)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
my appolgies..... any tips for a newb? being big is one thing but being strong well i rather be strong sooo my bad pleaase go on with the videos to help us all out

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
i heard somewhere that there was some Zercher action? 315 :)

I throw some bizarre shhit in the blender its just to tiring otherwise @ 7 meals a day

Raw eggs are my best friend and then theres the calamari/omega 3 egg shake with some oats add some tobasco and voila :)
Calamari protein shake. How can i say this.... Please gag me with my own ****. That is the nastiest sounding thing EVER.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Calamari protein shake. How can i say this.... Please gag me with my own ****. That is the nastiest sounding thing EVER.
its all good

Liver blends up nicely too

and its a lot easier that cooking

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Whats this world coming too?

What ever happened to good Ol' Protein and Milk or Water?

If Im going to eat steak for dinner, Im not going to take the raw thing, toss it in my blender, then drink it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Whats this world coming too?

What ever happened to good Ol' Protein and Milk or Water?

If Im going to eat steak for dinner, Im not going to take the raw thing, toss it in my blender, then drink it.
make mine rare pls, ill be right over

:bryce:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my appolgies..... any tips for a newb? being big is one thing but being strong well i rather be strong sooo my bad pleaase go on with the videos to help us all out
No worries man. :thumbsup: - I'm not offended. I know my arms are pretty bad, and that's probably what you were judging by. They've always been a trouble spot of mine.

Cheers!

As far as tips, everything works, and nothing works. By that, I mean you really just have to try and find what works for yourself. I do a lot of hybrid training. I mix powerlifting and strength techniques with bodybuilding specific routines. Right now I'm pretty much doing all bodybuilding stuff, but that will probably only last for another 6wks or so until I incorporate some more stuff. I'm on Natadrol right now, so I'm really focused on hypertrophy at this point.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol man you are nutz..those arms are beast (no peen love)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Irish Cannon's real post workout.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with my Goose lol.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Have i got something special for you :) awaiting my youtube upload.... Ur not gonna be disappointed

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
FYI Scott is featured in a magazine!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
As promised :)

This is the 58g Protein 28g fat no carb version, oats and a banana for a carb up

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLbMEruEkrE"]YouTube- VID00234.MP4[/nomedia]

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
As promised :)

This is the 58g Protein 28g fat versions, oats and a banana for a carb up

YouTube- VID00234.MP4
Uhh...after watching your video, I have three comments:

1) That's not a knuyife. This is a knuyife.

2) Your outright raunchyness gives me a whole new level of respect for you.

3) Where do you live? You have a killer view out of your sliding glass door.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established