E-POL, M14-E, NASTY MASS CYCLE INFO

themaxxxim

Awards
OK. This is all new and dont want to screw up. so take a look and give me a advice.

My age is 30.
Lifted for the past 2 years.

All three cycles will be as follows (at separate times):

1. 4 weeks on (E-POL, M14-E or Nasty Mass)
2. Omega 3 (fish Oil) 1200 mg a day
3. Milk Thistle 1000 mg a day
4. Multi Vit.

** Is there a need for a estrogens blocker for the first 4 weeks???

TCP

1. 4 weeks on Novedex XT

** should i use this during my first four cycle week's
then use a different PCT product. Like Anabolic Xtreme PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Im looking for a Great or good PCT for a local Vit shoppe... I see the terms Serm, Norva. I dont think these product will be at the local vit shops.

Any one have a great cycle program with PCT or estrogens blocker that can be purchased from local or internet supplement stores ???????

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Research,research,research!!!! Judging by your post and questions you are not ready for the compounds you are considering. You will NEED a SERM. Read and REread all you can on what you plan on taking. Search is your friend. Read other peoples cycle logs and PLEASE google research chemicals.
If not in a few months you`ll be asking why you can`t get it up and why your tits are bigger than your wife`s/girlfriend`s!!!!!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Research,research,research!!!! Judging by your post and questions you are not ready for the compounds you are considering. You will NEED a SERM. Read and REread all you can on what you plan on taking. Search is your friend. Read other peoples cycle logs and PLEASE google research chemicals.
If not in a few months you`ll be asking why you can`t get it up and why your tits are bigger than your wife`s/girlfriend`s!!!!!
Agreed completely.

Nov xt is not a PCT

themaxxxim

Awards
How do i get my hands on the correct PCT (SERM or Hova). Im going to order the organ shield (from Purus labs). Are you saying. I understand, only need SERM for my PCT??? and not Recycle ?? If so how would someone be able to get the hand on this product ?? Is there legal issue with SERM ??

alexx33

Awards
OK. This is all new and dont want to screw up. so take a look and give me a advice.

My age is 30.
Lifted for the past 2 years.

All three cycles will be as follows (at separate times):

1. 4 weeks on (E-POL, M14-E or Nasty Mass)
2. Omega 3 (fish Oil) 1200 mg a day
3. Milk Thistle 1000 mg a day
4. Multi Vit.

** Is there a need for a estrogens blocker for the first 4 weeks???

TCP

1. 4 weeks on Novedex XT

** should i use this during my first four cycle week's
then use a different PCT product. Like Anabolic Xtreme PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Im looking for a Great or good PCT for a local Vit shoppe... I see the terms Serm, Norva. I dont think these product will be at the local vit shops.

Any one have a great cycle program with PCT or estrogens blocker that can be purchased from local or internet supplement stores ???????

pick either epol, nasty mass, or m14e to run as a SOLO cycle ONLY. all three of these are stacks, meaning they contain 2 PH compounds in each.

this will yield you 3 successful cycles instead of just one mega cycle inwhich you will probably end up extremely sick.

research nolva and clomid, they are the best SERM's to use during PCT. also checkout purus labs recycle which is a natural test booster to help bring back your libido during PCT. it's also a top notch product.

themaxxxim

Awards
GRat86.

I emailed you.. I couldnt PM you back.. Didnt have the required 6 posted yet. I still needing where and how in your PM. That is the million $ question. Check your email.