Halovar cycle finished today.

alphabet

Awards
I started this cycle weighing 175 lbs, and after about a week i was noticeably bigger, and stronger; I was getting kinda moody as well. I doubled the dose on the second week (was 2 caps ED 1st week, 4 ED second week), but I realized that I shouldn't try to kill my liver, so I brought it back down to 2 ED.

This was during Christmas, and I had family staying at my house. My family decided to go on a road trip, and I was told we would be staying at a resort, so I assumed it must have a gym.

I went with my family and took all my supps with me in a big plastic bag. The mood swings were particularly bad since I was stuck in a van with 8 other people.

When we got to our destination, I found out that there was no gym available. I went almost a full week w/o working out.All I did for that week was stuff my face with holiday food, and I continued to take my Halovar. My family was shocked that that I looked bigger and bigger by the day, but they had no idea I was running a PH.

The first thing I did when I got home was weigh myself and hit the gym. I weighed in at a whopping 200 pounds (25lbs increase). I looked huge, but noticeably fatter, and my gut was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I my squat went up by almost 75lbs and my bench by like 15-20 lbs. I was def. stronger.

I can't stand being fat, so I started trying to cut, and I ran clen for like 5 days. I dropped to 190 in a week while finishing up my halovar (today). My strength only went down a little bit, but that was to be expected.

Anyway, I have some questions for you guys. (sorry for long post, but I hope it will help you guys answer my questions)

1/ I am only taking around 150-175 g of protein a day, and it is all from shakes (can't afford real food). Should I be taking more?

2/ Since I don't want to get fat, I only have carbs for breakfast and post workout. Around 40g each time for a total of 80g carbs a day. Should I be eating more?

3/ I was taking 2 caps of organ shield, 2 caps of Liver D-tox (twinlab), and 1000g of Milk thistle a day. Is this enough for my poor liver?

4/ My knee hurts. Is it from squatting so much more than I'm used to? will it take time to adjust to the new weight?

5/ I have a unorthodox way of lifting.
day 1: chest, shoulders, abs, biceps
day 2: legs, back, tris
day 3: rest
day 4: repeat day 1

I only do 2 sets of each exercise so that my recovery is very quick. What do you guys think about this routine?

My biggest question is why shouldn't I run a cycle of E-pol now, What are the possible consequences?

Last edited:

alphabet

Awards
I do have PCT ready. (Nolva, recycle, 6-oxo)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
1. if ur asking if its ok to start epol without doing a PCT from the halovar NO.

2. If ur 200lbs and ur taking less than 200g of protein and its from shakes because u dont have enough money for food then why do you have money for PHS? im hoping u were joking about that. but if ur only getting around 750 cals from protein no wonder u gained so much fat what in the world does ur diet look like?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and to answer the possible consequences of not doing a pct and starting another cycle, ask your self do u want to be shut down possibly for a long long time with a limp **** and no libido, no drive and lose whatever muscle u gained

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you buddy jw?

See above. Sounds like to need to get off. How are you eating so low and all shakes? What exactly is your diet?

alphabet

Awards
Thanks for the info.

What is the longest that I should run an oral cycle for?

alphabet

Awards
I'm 22.

I usually have a shake with cereal and some walnuts for breakfast, which should add up to about 350-400 cals. I get like 40g of protein.

I have a shake every 2 hours till lunch. It's usually around 3 shakes. 75g of protein total, maybe a little more. between the three it is maybe another 300-400 calories.

Lunch is the same as breakfast to be honest. Yes, I'm living off of cereal. =\

I'll have like 2 or 3 more shakes through the afternoon

and a fairly large chicken breast before bed. IDK how much protein is in the chicken, but they are pretty big. I'm guessing 30-40g

At best, I'm getting around 200g of protein, and 1600-1800 calories. I must have miscalculated in my original post.

I was eating like a mad man during the road trip though. There was no way for me to keep track of my food, but it was mostly holiday type food.

I'm at 11 % bf and 190 lbs. I'm used to being 170 and 8-9%.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the info.

What is the longest that I should run an oral cycle for?
It depends on the steroid.

Bold canbe run up to 8,Halovar can be run up to 6 weeks along with something like Tren or other non0methyls, and PPlex/SD are usually 3-4 weeks.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1600-1800??? That is like a pretty major cut......

So how long have you been on? Also how long was it until you were 200? 25 is a TON.

How are you gauging the BF%? 11% at 190 at your height is far from fat.....

alphabet

Awards
I gained the 25 lbs in like 2 weeks. I gauge the Bf% electronically. Even at 200lbs I wasn't fat by most people's standards, but I was fatter than I wanted to be.

I have been on the diet I posted for about a week now ( i was eating holiday junk b4), and I dropped 10lbs, but I did manage to keep my strength thanks to the halovar.
I plan to add some eggs and beans into my diet to get my cals to 2500-3000. I don't usually need to eat a lot to gain weight.

I've been on for a total of 3 weeks. Do I really risk shutting down my testicles/libido/life and losing all my gains if I start a bottle of e-pol?

My PCT is decent, and 6-7 weeks doesn't seem like long enough to have such adverse effects. However, I'm really inexperienced and I'm just making assumptions based off of things I've read here and there.

alexx33

Awards
I started this cycle weighing 175 lbs, and after about a week i was noticeably bigger, and stronger; I was getting kinda moody as well. I doubled the dose on the second week (was 2 caps ED 1st week, 4 ED second week), but I realized that I shouldn't try to kill my liver, so I brought it back down to 2 ED.

This was during Christmas, and I had family staying at my house. My family decided to go on a road trip, and I was told we would be staying at a resort, so I assumed it must have a gym.

I went with my family and took all my supps with me in a big plastic bag. The mood swings were particularly bad since I was stuck in a van with 8 other people.

When we got to our destination, I found out that there was no gym available. I went almost a full week w/o working out.All I did for that week was stuff my face with holiday food, and I continued to take my Halovar. My family was shocked that that I looked bigger and bigger by the day, but they had no idea I was running a PH.

The first thing I did when I got home was weigh myself and hit the gym. I weighed in at a whopping 200 pounds (25lbs increase). I looked huge, but noticeably fatter, and my gut was so bloated that I looked pregnant. I my squat went up by almost 75lbs and my bench by like 15-20 lbs. I was def. stronger.

I can't stand being fat, so I started trying to cut, and I ran clen for like 5 days. I dropped to 190 in a week while finishing up my halovar (today). My strength only went down a little bit, but that was to be expected.

Anyway, I have some questions for you guys. (sorry for long post, but I hope it will help you guys answer my questions)

1/ I am only taking around 150-175 g of protein a day, and it is all from shakes (can't afford real food). Should I be taking more?

2/ Since I don't want to get fat, I only have carbs for breakfast and post workout. Around 40g each time for a total of 80g carbs a day. Should I be eating more?

3/ I was taking 2 caps of organ shield, 2 caps of Liver D-tox (twinlab), and 1000g of Milk thistle a day. Is this enough for my poor liver?

4/ My knee hurts. Is it from squatting so much more than I'm used to? will it take time to adjust to the new weight?

5/ I have a unorthodox way of lifting.
day 1: chest, shoulders, abs, biceps
day 2: legs, back, tris
day 3: rest
day 4: repeat day 1

I only do 2 sets of each exercise so that my recovery is very quick. What do you guys think about this routine?

My biggest question is why shouldn't I run a cycle of E-pol now, What are the possible consequences?
1) you need more protein than that and you need to be getting alot of your protein from natural foods. if you can afford a cycle, you can afford real food.

2) 80g of carbs are 190lbs isnt all that much, you should try taking in around 120g if possible, if they're complex carbs it wont turn to fat. i get alot of my carbs from oatmeal, i mix in half a cup with my morning and after workout shakes. i also eat a bagel here and there, pasta, and brown rice.

4) your knees hurt b/c you've packed on alot of extra muscle and it's putting alot of strain on your joints since your muscles blew up so quick. the pain will subside slowly, you can pick up glucosamine and chondrotin (sp) for the joint pain.

5)
day 1- chest/tri
day 2- back/ bi
day 3- shoulders/legs
day 4- rest
day 5- repeat day 1

that routine will help ensure that you hit every muscle group twice a week while on cycle, if not on cycle, i would recommend only hitting each muscle one a week since you can't recover as quickly as you would on a PH cycle.

you need to take sometime off and recover before touching the epol. give yourself atleast 2.5 months off then plan for your epol cycle.

alphabet

Awards
Ok, so I didn't listen to you guys and I ran e-pol for 3 weeks after my 3 week halovar cycle. I actually maintained my weight (190) while adding another 20 lbs to my bench. I got stronger in everything, but the craziest gains were on my squat. I went from squatting 225lbs max (1 rep) to 405 lbs (1 rep). I felt like Zeus towards the end of my cycle.

I just finished my PCT and I'm at 188 lbs. 9 % BF. I have lost some of my strength, but I've also been trying to cut slowly. I cannot squat 405 lbs anymore, but I can still max 315, which is still a 90lbs increase. Amazingly, my shoulders have maintained their strength. I started at 160 lbs DB shoulder press (80 lbs each hand) and I'm at 190 lbs now (95 lbs each hand 5 reps).

So yeah, good stuff purus labs. At least i got to experience a good cycle b4 the ban.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I didn't listen to you guys and I ran e-pol for 3 weeks after my 3 week halovar cycle. I actually maintained my weight (190) while adding another 20 lbs to my bench. I got stronger in everything, but the craziest gains were on my squat. I went from squatting 225lbs max (1 rep) to 405 lbs (1 rep). I felt like Zeus towards the end of my cycle.

I just finished my PCT and I'm at 188 lbs. 9 % BF. I have lost some of my strength, but I've also been trying to cut slowly. I cannot squat 405 lbs anymore, but I can still max 315, which is still a 90lbs increase. Amazingly, my shoulders have maintained their strength. I started at 160 lbs DB shoulder press (80 lbs each hand) and I'm at 190 lbs now (95 lbs each hand 5 reps).

So yeah, good stuff purus labs. At least i got to experience a good cycle b4 the ban.
Glad you like it bud ;)

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
are you guys refering to the halovar inslinsified? and can i take the halovar with novedex xt , milk thisle and fish oils and be alright? will i have good gains?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
are you guys refering to the halovar inslinsified? and can i take the halovar with novedex xt , milk thisle and fish oils and be alright? will i have good gains?
No need for the Novedex XT. Save it for a solo run later if you like. What is your concern with running it on cycle?

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
what i plan on doing is halovar.. 2 pills a day for the first 2 weeks starting thrid week i was gonna do 2 pills a day with the halovar mayb three but start using novedex xt for my pct and take the milk thisle and the fish oil through hte whole 30 days

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
what i plan on doing is halovar.. 2 pills a day for the first 2 weeks starting thrid week i was gonna do 2 pills a day with the halovar mayb three but start using novedex xt for my pct and take the milk thisle and the fish oil through hte whole 30 days
I was afraid of that. That's why I asked.

Please do not use the Novedex XT as PCT. You will not fully recover. At the very least, use Recycle. I prefer SERM as it's proven to upregulate HPTa production effectively.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
k thanks alot cuz i heard people saying novedex xt was awsome and **** like that or w/e and i can use it as pct but guess not w/e imma go with recycle ....... another thing....

i started taking novedex xt about a week and a half ago for about 1 week then i stopped cuz i got the halovar... can i start taking the halovar or what do u guys suggest... iv been off the novedex xt for about 4 days now and i only took it for a week

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, how many 100's of times have you and I seen this?
Too many times my brutha....

k thanks alot cuz i heard people saying novedex xt was awsome and **** like that or w/e and i can use it as pct but guess not w/e imma go with recycle ....... another thing....

i started taking novedex xt about a week and a half ago for about 1 week then i stopped cuz i got the halovar... can i start taking the halovar or what do u guys suggest... iv been off the novedex xt for about 4 days now and i only took it for a week
Yes, you can start taking it right away. Good luck with your cycle bud, let us know how it goes.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
for sure thanks alot on getting back to me man my whole life on the computer and on a forum its the first time some one actually cares... tx and shud i take the epol as well before the recycle ? its my first cycle so i thnk i should lay off the epol idk

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
for sure thanks alot on getting back to me man my whole life on the computer and on a forum its the first time some one actually cares... tx and shud i take the epol as well before the recycle ? its my first cycle so i thnk i should lay off the epol idk
If it's your first cycle, use one compound at a time. So you know how you react to it. If you start stacking things, you're not going to know which one is causing the bad reaction if you get bad sides. Once you run them solo at least once, then you can be confident about stacking them.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
k and last thing... i usually take 1 pill before my breakfast and the second one like 11 at night after my workout... what ur suggestion on when i should take my pills.... the first one is like at 7 in the morning and the second one at 11 at night

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
k and last thing... i usually take 1 pill before my breakfast and the second one like 11 at night after my workout... what ur suggestion on when i should take my pills.... the first one is like at 7 in the morning and the second one at 11 at night
I'd take one at 7 am and 7 PM. Or an hour before your workout. It'll help with some additional pumps/aggression in the gym. Whether or not it's placebo, who knows....either way, that's the way I felt.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'd take one at 7 am and 7 PM. Or an hour before your workout. It'll help with some additional pumps/aggression in the gym. Whether or not it's placebo, who knows....either way, that's the way I felt.
Agreed. Try to dose them evenly throughout the day.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
tx alot fellas its been 3 days i woke up this morning and my whole body felt like it was gonna burst i felt big ass hell .. i love what im feeling .. im surprised its kicking in so early mayb cuz the novedex i just took before idk

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
tx alot fellas its been 3 days i woke up this morning and my whole body felt like it was gonna burst i felt big ass hell .. i love what im feeling .. im surprised its kicking in so early mayb cuz the novedex i just took before idk
Let us know how it goes bud.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Eat big and you will lvoe the results

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
k so today is day 5 and im gonna weigh in i have defintly got bigger cuz many people started telling me i gained weight plus my shirts feel tighter.. when i first weighed myself in i was 124 beforfe the ccle i weighed last night atthe gym and it said 135 ... so far so good i upped my calories by about 2000 for the cycle with help from a weight gainer shake..

my incline dumbell press went from 25 to 40 and my curts went from 40 to 60 so far.... my flies on a machine went from 80 to 130 ..... im lovin it..... i am getting some heart burn i feel like when i lay down my whole body just feels like its working out without me doing anything all day

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
k so today is day 5 and im gonna weigh in i have defintly got bigger cuz many people started telling me i gained weight plus my shirts feel tighter.. when i first weighed myself in i was 124 beforfe the ccle i weighed last night atthe gym and it said 135 ... so far so good i upped my calories by about 2000 for the cycle with help from a weight gainer shake..

my incline dumbell press went from 25 to 40 and my curts went from 40 to 60 so far.... my flies on a machine went from 80 to 130 ..... im lovin it..... i am getting some heart burn i feel like when i lay down my whole body just feels like its working out without me doing anything all day
DOn't just add weight gainers bro. Get your calories from real food. They pounds will stick to you better.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
yea for sure i only take the weight gainer before bed but majority of my stuff is actual food home made persian food... nothing but kaababs chickens and rice :) haha but i just bought a bottle of e-pol for the future u kno anything about it ... i couldnt find nething on the internet but i know its stronger and wat pct should i take with it in your suggfestion....

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
yea for sure i only take the weight gainer before bed but majority of my stuff is actual food home made persian food... nothing but kaababs chickens and rice :) haha but i just bought a bottle of e-pol for the future u kno anything about it ... i couldnt find nething on the internet but i know its stronger and wat pct should i take with it in your suggfestion....
Can be run no more than 4 weeks. It's 3 compounds in one.

I'd run a SERM.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
hey so you told me with my halovar cycle alone at the end of my 4th week i should start using my recycle for pct...... how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....
blood work is best to check if all is back 2 normal

as for where to get SERM I don't think open sourcing is allowed here... so google is your best friend.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
k kool but i should e good with recycle by purus labs for a halovar cycel right

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, use Recycle. I prefer SERM as it's proven to upregulate HPTa production effectively.
there you go. If I was you I'd do some research for some SERM source and use that for pct. you'd be better off w/ it.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
hey so you told me with my halovar cycle alone at the end of my 4th week i should start using my recycle for pct...... how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....
I don't think asking for sources is allowed buddy.

And congrats on hitting 140.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
im starting to level out at like 38 pounds and im getting some love handles... any advice.. i have 2 weeks left i did extend it to 6 weeksl ike u told me

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
im starting to level out at like 38 pounds and im getting some love handles... any advice.. i have 2 weeks left i did extend it to 6 weeksl ike u told me
I'd adjust your diet if you're worried about love handles. Fat gain on cycle is inevitable. I didn't worry about it until after cycle.

If you want an all out gain in mass, you might want to change something in your routine to spark some growth. What is your split and workouts like?

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
I usually work out 2 days in a row wit hone day off.... for example..

Monday - chest and tri
tuesday - back and bi
wednesday- off
and repeat.. ill do abs like every 3 days i hate doing legs but imma start soon

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I usually work out 2 days in a row wit hone day off.... for example..

Monday - chest and tri
tuesday - back and bi
wednesday- off
and repeat.. ill do abs like every 3 days i hate doing legs but imma start soon
Dude, legs will spark growth for sure. It increases your test levels and helps everything grow. When someone asks me how to get their arms bigger, I tell the squats (serious).

BossDNA

Awards
I hope this thread isnt so old that no one is reading it anymore. I am starting a Halovar cycle tomorrow (organ shield during and after cycle). Planning on 50/75/75/75/50 then i have the following lined up for PCT:
1. Formula-X
2. 6-Bromo
3. Titanium X

This is my 3rd PH cycle. I am 28 years old, 6' 2" and about 195lbs right now. I bought this PCT on the advice of 1 guy so I am hoping its not all bull**** that wont give me the PCT i am hoping for. Any thoughts? Comments? Reviews? Halovar cycle starts in the morning so i need to have the PCT figured out in a few weeks.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hope this thread isnt so old that no one is reading it anymore. I am starting a Halovar cycle tomorrow (organ shield during and after cycle). Planning on 50/75/75/75/50 then i have the following lined up for PCT:
1. Formula-X
2. 6-Bromo
3. Titanium X

This is my 3rd PH cycle. I am 28 years old, 6' 2" and about 195lbs right now. I bought this PCT on the advice of 1 guy so I am hoping its not all bull**** that wont give me the PCT i am hoping for. Any thoughts? Comments? Reviews? Halovar cycle starts in the morning so i need to have the PCT figured out in a few weeks.
Maybe Grambo can chime in. The old saying is have a SERM on hand. Personally I don't use SERMs nor do I cycle often. I would try and make sure you have d-pol & recycle part of the stack. Think formula-x is solid and the 6-bromo there might be better options out there. Either way you have to work with what you have. Hope that offers at least some help.