Halovar cycle finished today.

BossDNA

Awards
Getting a SERM is a whole new world for me. Does anyone have a link to a specific product they recommend? Thanks!

BossDNA

Awards
i have never taken Halovar before and from what i read, it is a more "mild" compound than most. I am willing to take a SERM if it is necessary, but if i can get away with the above things i listed, that would be cool. I can get Recycle to add to the mix of things o listed for PCT, but i dont want it to be too much **** at once or waste the money if it isnt needed.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have never taken Halovar before and from what i read, it is a more "mild" compound than most. I am willing to take a SERM if it is necessary, but if i can get away with the above things i listed, that would be cool. I can get Recycle to add to the mix of things o listed for PCT, but i dont want it to be too much **** at once or waste the money if it isnt needed.
Use Google to RESEARCH some CHEMICALS you plan on testing your rats with.

BossDNA

Awards
what are you getting at sidoious? You dont think SERM's are safe? I dont really have an opinion either way yet. I have researched a lot and found A LOT...thats why i asked for suggestions.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what are you getting at sidoious? You dont think SERM's are safe? I dont really have an opinion either way yet. I have researched a lot and found A LOT...thats why i asked for suggestions.
Really? He's not getting at anything buddy. He outright answered a question of yours.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried hinting. Oh well.