Halovar cycle finished today.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    tx alot fellas its been 3 days i woke up this morning and my whole body felt like it was gonna burst i felt big ass hell .. i love what im feeling .. im surprised its kicking in so early mayb cuz the novedex i just took before idk
    Eat big and you will lvoe the results


  2. k so today is day 5 and im gonna weigh in i have defintly got bigger cuz many people started telling me i gained weight plus my shirts feel tighter.. when i first weighed myself in i was 124 beforfe the ccle i weighed last night atthe gym and it said 135 ... so far so good i upped my calories by about 2000 for the cycle with help from a weight gainer shake..

    my incline dumbell press went from 25 to 40 and my curts went from 40 to 60 so far.... my flies on a machine went from 80 to 130 ..... im lovin it..... i am getting some heart burn i feel like when i lay down my whole body just feels like its working out without me doing anything all day
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    k so today is day 5 and im gonna weigh in i have defintly got bigger cuz many people started telling me i gained weight plus my shirts feel tighter.. when i first weighed myself in i was 124 beforfe the ccle i weighed last night atthe gym and it said 135 ... so far so good i upped my calories by about 2000 for the cycle with help from a weight gainer shake..

    my incline dumbell press went from 25 to 40 and my curts went from 40 to 60 so far.... my flies on a machine went from 80 to 130 ..... im lovin it..... i am getting some heart burn i feel like when i lay down my whole body just feels like its working out without me doing anything all day
    DOn't just add weight gainers bro. Get your calories from real food. They pounds will stick to you better.

  4. yea for sure i only take the weight gainer before bed but majority of my stuff is actual food home made persian food... nothing but kaababs chickens and rice haha but i just bought a bottle of e-pol for the future u kno anything about it ... i couldnt find nething on the internet but i know its stronger and wat pct should i take with it in your suggfestion....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    yea for sure i only take the weight gainer before bed but majority of my stuff is actual food home made persian food... nothing but kaababs chickens and rice haha but i just bought a bottle of e-pol for the future u kno anything about it ... i couldnt find nething on the internet but i know its stronger and wat pct should i take with it in your suggfestion....
    Can be run no more than 4 weeks. It's 3 compounds in one.

    I'd run a SERM.
    •   
       


  6. hey so you told me with my halovar cycle alone at the end of my 4th week i should start using my recycle for pct...... how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....
    blood work is best to check if all is back 2 normal

    as for where to get SERM I don't think open sourcing is allowed here... so google is your best friend.

  8. k kool but i should e good with recycle by purus labs for a halovar cycel right

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    At the very least, use Recycle. I prefer SERM as it's proven to upregulate HPTa production effectively.
    there you go. If I was you I'd do some research for some SERM source and use that for pct. you'd be better off w/ it.

  10. i just hit 140 baby yeaaaaaaaaaa

  11. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    hey so you told me with my halovar cycle alone at the end of my 4th week i should start using my recycle for pct...... how would i know if everything is back to normal and where can i get nolvadex ... the reviews on novedex xt were great so y not that....
    I don't think asking for sources is allowed buddy.

    And congrats on hitting 140.

  12. im starting to level out at like 38 pounds and im getting some love handles... any advice.. i have 2 weeks left i did extend it to 6 weeksl ike u told me

  13. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    im starting to level out at like 38 pounds and im getting some love handles... any advice.. i have 2 weeks left i did extend it to 6 weeksl ike u told me
    I'd adjust your diet if you're worried about love handles. Fat gain on cycle is inevitable. I didn't worry about it until after cycle.

    If you want an all out gain in mass, you might want to change something in your routine to spark some growth. What is your split and workouts like?

  14. I usually work out 2 days in a row wit hone day off.... for example..

    Monday - chest and tri
    tuesday - back and bi
    wednesday- off
    and repeat.. ill do abs like every 3 days i hate doing legs but imma start soon

  15. Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    I usually work out 2 days in a row wit hone day off.... for example..

    Monday - chest and tri
    tuesday - back and bi
    wednesday- off
    and repeat.. ill do abs like every 3 days i hate doing legs but imma start soon
    Dude, legs will spark growth for sure. It increases your test levels and helps everything grow. When someone asks me how to get their arms bigger, I tell the squats (serious).

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    Dude, legs will spark growth for sure. It increases your test levels and helps everything grow. When someone asks me how to get their arms bigger, I tell the squats (serious).
    I wish I could find that article I used to have bookmarked. It was titles something like "Squat for Bigger Arms"....


    ****Edit--Found it:

    http://www.themers.org/health-fitnes...huge-arms.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    I wish I could find that article I used to have bookmarked. It was titles something like "Squat for Bigger Arms"....


    ****Edit--Found it:

    http://www.themers.org/health-fitnes...huge-arms.html
    Badass article bro....thx.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    Badass article bro....thx.
    I know man. I give it to all my football players who complain that there legs "are big enough" or that squatting is bad for them....

  19. I hope this thread isnt so old that no one is reading it anymore. I am starting a Halovar cycle tomorrow (organ shield during and after cycle). Planning on 50/75/75/75/50 then i have the following lined up for PCT:
    1. Formula-X
    2. 6-Bromo
    3. Titanium X

    This is my 3rd PH cycle. I am 28 years old, 6' 2" and about 195lbs right now. I bought this PCT on the advice of 1 guy so I am hoping its not all bull**** that wont give me the PCT i am hoping for. Any thoughts? Comments? Reviews? Halovar cycle starts in the morning so i need to have the PCT figured out in a few weeks.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BossDNA
    I hope this thread isnt so old that no one is reading it anymore. I am starting a Halovar cycle tomorrow (organ shield during and after cycle). Planning on 50/75/75/75/50 then i have the following lined up for PCT:
    1. Formula-X
    2. 6-Bromo
    3. Titanium X

    This is my 3rd PH cycle. I am 28 years old, 6' 2" and about 195lbs right now. I bought this PCT on the advice of 1 guy so I am hoping its not all bull**** that wont give me the PCT i am hoping for. Any thoughts? Comments? Reviews? Halovar cycle starts in the morning so i need to have the PCT figured out in a few weeks.
    Maybe Grambo can chime in. The old saying is have a SERM on hand. Personally I don't use SERMs nor do I cycle often. I would try and make sure you have d-pol & recycle part of the stack. Think formula-x is solid and the 6-bromo there might be better options out there. Either way you have to work with what you have. Hope that offers at least some help.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Getting a SERM is a whole new world for me. Does anyone have a link to a specific product they recommend? Thanks!

  22. i have never taken Halovar before and from what i read, it is a more "mild" compound than most. I am willing to take a SERM if it is necessary, but if i can get away with the above things i listed, that would be cool. I can get Recycle to add to the mix of things o listed for PCT, but i dont want it to be too much **** at once or waste the money if it isnt needed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BossDNA View Post
    i have never taken Halovar before and from what i read, it is a more "mild" compound than most. I am willing to take a SERM if it is necessary, but if i can get away with the above things i listed, that would be cool. I can get Recycle to add to the mix of things o listed for PCT, but i dont want it to be too much **** at once or waste the money if it isnt needed.
    Use Google to RESEARCH some CHEMICALS you plan on testing your rats with.

  24. what are you getting at sidoious? You dont think SERM's are safe? I dont really have an opinion either way yet. I have researched a lot and found A LOT...thats why i asked for suggestions.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BossDNA
    what are you getting at sidoious? You dont think SERM's are safe? I dont really have an opinion either way yet. I have researched a lot and found A LOT...thats why i asked for suggestions.
    Really? He's not getting at anything buddy. He outright answered a question of yours.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  26. I tried hinting. Oh well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. finished halovar cycle start epol soon
    By shogun1282 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Finished PP/SD cycle
    By AZ JB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM
  4. Finished my first m1t cycle!
    By djhex36 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 10:46 PM
  5. Finished Cycle...
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-07-2003, 01:45 PM
Log in
Log in