Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there Anabolic Minds I hope you are ready for Purus new Preworkout coming out in mere weeks.

The long wait has almost come to an end.

Here we have an interesting read about the supplement industry and pre-workouts. Something our team at Purus has been working on for a while now.

It's long but well worth the reading!

Let the wool be pulled off from over your eyes :)
Enjoy my friends...

View attachment musclemarinadewhitepaper_locked.pdf

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so its just creatine, caffeine, geranium, EAAs, vitamins, electrolytes, and beta alanine?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so its just creatine, caffeine, geranium, EAAs, vitamins, electrolytes, and beta alanine?
And Betaine....... All at optimal dosages from human studies. The electrolyte blend is verrryyy similar to Gatorade. This is just not preworkout but also recovery and growth.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm in....although I have my favorite Pre-workouts.....I am ALWAYS looking forward to something cutting edge....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Key question........... will there be samples?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Perhaps some wool was left draped upon my eyes as I just skimmed thru the write-up but what are we looking at for price and servings?

I like the name.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Interesting. Perhaps some wool was left draped upon my eyes as I just skimmed thru the write-up but what are we looking at for price and servings?

I like the name.

Price will be right because 1 scoop is true serving. We dont say serving size is one scoop and tell you in the directions to take 2 scoops.
1 will be plenty!

It should be around $35-38 online.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Price will be right because 1 scoop is true serving. We dont say serving size is one scoop and tell you in the directions to take 2 scoops.
1 will be plenty!

It should be around $35-38 online.
Well done. That's keepin' it real.

pires33

Awards
sign me up. im always willing to try something new, and i love anything from purus so its got a lot to live up to.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a very good and solid product.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very much looking forward to this... nice to see some thought went into the product and being that I do a 3 day split, this will mean 10 weeks for each bottle, NICE!

alexx33

Awards
i can't wait to give this a shot, the science behind marinade is just amazing.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting it out for yall.....

I assume we will be giving some away when it comes out as well. So keep a heads up for that ;)

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Been subbed along for quite awhile now, from a different post. Can't wait, would love to give it a go.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
looks very interesting!! and seems to cover ALL the grounds.. nice to see a supp so versatile in the way that it can be used ( pre, during, maybe even post?)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a Pre and During type product. I think it has a lot of promise and love how Purus threw out things that were not in human studies or couldn't be dosed effectively. Interesting to see how much stuff is just thrown into some Preworkouts.

Flavoring is all that is left. They are working on that as we speak.

alexx33

Awards
Hey there Anabolic Minds I hope you are ready for Purus new Preworkout coming out in mere weeks.

The long wait has almost come to an end.

Here we have an interesting read about the supplement industry and pre-workouts. Something our team at Purus has been working on for a while now.

It's long but well worth the reading!

Let the wool be pulled off from over your eyes :)
Enjoy my friends...

View attachment 31330

that is the most interesting and complete study i have ever read on any product. great job PURUS...

clsosa

Awards
cannot wait to try. I have 2 more weeks left of my pre-workout supp as of now. I guess I can hold on but it does sux running out of supps

haithem

Awards
any way to get samples of this? love purus lab products, they all seem to deliver

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the flavors were just nailed down this week. So I Hope it will be launched very soon! No samples at this time.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
There will be samples.

As of now the flavors are Purus Punch and Grape Juice.

I hope you guys like your pre-workouts on the stim'd out side because this stuff is strong.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
How does one go about obtaining said sample?

alexx33

Awards
There will be enough for 30 workouts guys in case wondering (or 30 days if taken everyday)
that's awesome, a preworkout that will last 30 days. best part is that you just need to take one scoop a day, unlike 2-3 scoops for various other preworkouts.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Possible for a artificial sweetner-free version so we can add: Stevia or real sugar to sweeten it?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been tough for us to get a good enough flavoring to mask the amounts of actives that one serving contains so I doubt we will have a none flavored version.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Hopefully I can get my hands on Halovar soon and add MM as part of my PCT.

j3ffbeck

Awards
How bout orange or lemon/lime? Citrus flavors are generally pretty good at masking stuff.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't have great gains with Epi but I may need to give it another try..... I got some M14E laying around too. Trying to decide next cycle.

Ironhyde

Ironhyde

Awards
Grambo,

Is there anyway to unlock this document in Adobe to print it?

Thanks