Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs

pires33

Awards
So would a Purus Labs rep say its a good decision to use MM while on a cycle of E-pol or would is be a better idea to start talking it PCT?

alexx33

Awards
So would a Purus Labs rep say its a good decision to use MM while on a cycle of E-pol or would is be a better idea to start talking it PCT?
save the MM for PCT. mixing a PH with a preworkout supplement can cause high blood pressure.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Just so you guys know the servings are like 20 grams of actives!
It's like a protein scoop. haha

We are running the first 7,500 jugs starting next week!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
WOW this looks like its going to be pretty amazing. ill definitely be looking to get my hands on a tub or two of this!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
So the part about not mixing PHs with pre wo drinks was something I never considered. Are you referring to the ones with qa lot of stims only? (I know I'm opening myself to ridicule) But wouldn't Biotest Surge workout fuel be okay? Or, even do I say it, Anaconda-Mag 10. Don't laugh if you haven't tried them...bestb recovery I've ever had. Thanks

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
So the part about not mixing PHs with pre wo drinks was something I never considered. Are you referring to the ones with qa lot of stims only? (I know I'm opening myself to ridicule) But wouldn't Biotest Surge workout fuel be okay? Or, even do I say it, Anaconda-Mag 10. Don't laugh if you haven't tried them...bestb recovery I've ever had. Thanks
The theory is why would someone take a product with stims (which will raise your bp) when it is likely your bp is already raised from the PH/PS you are taking.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is nothing special in those products you know? You could replicate them for a hell of a lot cheaper. I love some of the articles on Tnation and look everyday but after I, Bodybuilder and all this they have just finally reached new lows of overpromising and under delivering. They don't have any innovative products and every product can be bought cheaper elsewhere. (Sorry for the rant)

Your answer: It is usually just Stimulant based Preworkouts as they can spike blood pressure and so do PHs. They are not detrimental but if you are sensitive to both it is not a good combination. Things like you listed should be fine though.

rara

Awards
Will members of the board get a pre-order sale with a discount or anything like that ?
thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will members of the board get a pre-order sale with a discount or anything like that ?
thanks
That will probably be more up to Nutraplanet than us. Release is right around the corner (next week) so not sure if there will even be a pre-sale.

Price point should be 34-38 I believe.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing special in those products you know? You could replicate them for a hell of a lot cheaper. I love some of the articles on Tnation and look everyday but after I, Bodybuilder and all this they have just finally reached new lows of overpromising and under delivering. They don't have any innovative products and every product can be bought cheaper elsewhere. (Sorry for the rant)

Your answer: It is usually just Stimulant based Preworkouts as they can spike blood pressure and so do PHs. They are not detrimental but if you are sensitive to both it is not a good combination. Things like you listed should be fine though.
Grambo, what products would be able to replace the Biotest products I mentioned? I know the Workout Fuel and Recovery drink are easily reproduced but the Anaconda and Mag-10 seemed pretty unique to me...I'd like to hear your response because if they're basically the same ingredients, and they're cheaper, I'm all for it (of course!) Thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo, what products would be able to replace the Biotest products I mentioned? I know the Workout Fuel and Recovery drink are easily reproduced but the Anaconda and Mag-10 seemed pretty unique to me...I'd like to hear your response because if they're basically the same ingredients, and they're cheaper, I'm all for it (of course!) Thanks
Well what about them do you feel is unique?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Well what about them do you feel is unique?
I'm not a supplement expert by any means, but the CHI, Creatine complex and Hydration complex are things I don't see in any other pre, intra or post workout drink. It sounds like you feel IBB underdelivered. I am, so far, pleased with it and it's a 5 day a week workout program and I don't think this old body would recover as well as it does without the Anaconda and Mag-10. If you know a company that makes a similar product or know sources where I could create my own versions, please let me know. The only difficult part would be flavoring it. Biotest sends bottles of very concentrated orange, grape and berry flavored liquid to add to the drinks to make them palatable. I love Purus products (still have one bottle of each of the d/s's you made) so I'll probably try MM, I just don't know how it, or any other shake, will help me more than Biotests. :dunno:

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
I love Purus products (still have one bottle of each of the d/s's you made) so I'll probably try MM, I just don't know how it, or any other shake, will help me more than Biotests. :dunno:
Did you read the write up on MM?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Did you read the write up on MM?
Not yet because I do most of my browsing on my Blackberry and it won't let me load a PDF. When I get to a 'real' computer, I'll read it. Maybe that will answer all my questions.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Not yet because I do most of my browsing on my Blackberry and it won't let me load a PDF. When I get to a 'real' computer, I'll read it. Maybe that will answer all my questions.
Ok, got a chance to read it. Sounds great, will definately order if the caffeine content/cost aren't too high. Now,what about a post w/o drink?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, got a chance to read it. Sounds great, will definately order if the caffeine content/cost aren't too high. Now,what about a post w/o drink?
Is MAG-10 the Postworkout drink?

If so Id just simply do Whey+Oats+Banana my standby.

If you wanted to replicate it Casein+Leucine+ BULK Citrulline malate

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
If you dont like stims then it wont be for you. Cost per REAL serving will be the cheapest.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Read the write-up earlier today and MM sounds very good. Hope it comes out soon. Will definately get some if caffeine content/price aren't too high. Now how about a post w/o?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Is MAG-10 the Postworkout drink?

If so Id just simply do Whey+Oats+Banana my standby.

If you wanted to replicate it Casein+Leucine+ BULK Citrulline malate
Actually, Mag-10 and Anaconda are mixed and consumed before, during and, if needed, after working out. The complete 'protocol', which includes finabars and alpha-gpc gives almost 60 grams of CHI. I should mention the powders are mixed with a half gallon of water so one-fourth of it is consumed roughly thirty minutes before workout, another fourth is drank roughly fifteen minutes before workout and the remainder is drank during workout. But if one is unable to take in that much liquid in such a short span, the remainder is consumed post workout. As I said before, my recovery has NEVER been better. I bust my tail in the gym and wake the next morning with very little to no soreness.

Regarding IBB, I started it the Friday it came out. I think CT's an intelligent trainer and this program is unlike anything I've ever done. Change is good.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Want stims!!!!! Going through all my free samples of preworkouts hoping they will last until I may acquire MM. Almost threw up with nano vapor tonight.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Want stims!!!!! Going through all my free samples of preworkouts hoping they will last until I may acquire MM. Almost threw up with nano vapor tonight.
I'll be using my first serving of MM for tomorrows workout. I can't wait...

alexx33

Awards
purus punch tastes amazing.

i normally hate all pre workout supplements b/c they taste like garbage but this was actually nice to drink. i finished it up and said "i want more".

i'll try the other one in a few days.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
purus punch tastes amazing.

i normally hate all pre workout supplements b/c they taste like garbage but this was actually nice to drink. i finished it up and said "i want more".

i'll try the other one in a few days.
Using my Purus Punch tomorrow......grape was mmmm mmm good! I don't even like Grape :)

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
The stims were intense. Very excited that I took this at 430am and didn't experience any sort of "crash" throughout the day at work.

Gonna try the grape tonight...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if that was going to come out. It rocked me for sure.
I dont take many stims though. It may be a little too strong for me.
I am stim junky so I wasn't rocked by it but gave some niiiiiice energy that made me feeling good in the gym. Drinking the punch in a few hours. I need more soon lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for posting that Grambo. I am curious how much of the 380mg of stims is caffeine? I see it is listed first so I assume there is at least 200 mg in one scoop of MM, correct?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes that is correct as far as I know (99% sure). Its a very potent stim but not super crazy IMO. I really liked it. I will hit up the boss man about the exact count though.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
strong is great! what form of creatine are we looking at here? i read a ton of info on diff forms in the pdf but i first started with COP is that the "form"

permanabol

Awards
18.5 gram scoop sounds pretty potent too. Anyone know how much vitamin shoppe will be selling it for would like to get my hands on some asap! Also says eat with food first few times would I be getting not as much out of it if I eat food every time (don't think I can go into a workout without some food in me :))

permanabol

Awards
P.S. Would also like to say that I'm digging the ending quote on the bottle.
"Marketing does not propel or sustain our products; Efficacy and results do."