E-Pol Questions

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Hey Purus,

How's everyone doing in here ..

I'm looking to try your e-pol, and this is about the last chance I'll get, especially since you're stopping production!

Basically, in lamens, what's in it? I'm talking about the "new" version. It looks like there were two versions?

The new one doesn't have the "liver support matrix" and has different/fewer actives, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's tren and super, correct?

If so, why is the ratio oddly dosed? Shouldn't the tren be higher?

I'd be looking to buy the stuff soon, but probably not run it until December, maybe January.

For a "pct" I'd probably stick with otc supps .. nac, milk thistle, and hawthorne (2 week pre, throughout the entire cycle) .. as far as actual "post" I'd stick to BetterBodySports Complete PCT, or your Recycle. As well as a natty test booster and an AI. I won't use a serm.

Lemme know some more info please!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Purus,

How's everyone doing in here ..

I'm looking to try your e-pol, and this is about the last chance I'll get, especially since you're stopping production!

Basically, in lamens, what's in it? I'm talking about the "new" version. It looks like there were two versions?

The new one doesn't have the "liver support matrix" and has different/fewer actives, correct me if I'm wrong.

It's tren and super, correct?

If so, why is the ratio oddly dosed? Shouldn't the tren be higher?

I'd be looking to buy the stuff soon, but probably not run it until December, maybe January.

For a "pct" I'd probably stick with otc supps .. nac, milk thistle, and hawthorne (2 week pre, throughout the entire cycle) .. as far as actual "post" I'd stick to BetterBodySports Complete PCT, or your Recycle. As well as a natty test booster and an AI. I won't use a serm.

Lemme know some more info please!!
The old version is quite old. And honestly not sure, I think it was a dosing problem and changing things as we brought out Organ Shield.

E-pol is Tren and Superdrol.
The reasoning behind the amounts is that when you stack you can lessen the amount of the two ingredients you are stacking. They are going to work in synergism together to produce good results. Tren works great but I think some people over dose it and get the sides it is famous for.

We have had no complaints from anyone using Epol who were looking for some hardcore results. Hell 1 cap a day and hard training will give significant gains with super low sides IMO (obviously 2 a day is going to give you a good punch of gains as well)

What is your age?
What is your experience running PH/DS/AAS?

For on cycle support you mention several good products that are in our product Organ Shield. So may look into that for a one stop shop pill.

PCT = Post cycle therapy by the way and is separate from On cycle supports.

Why won't you take a SERM?

Honest answer: Superdrol (and basically almost all PH) need a good solid PCT made of a SERM. Recycle (or complete pct or anything OTC) is great to use and will be using it in my next PCT, but is not strong enough to combat shutdown associated with steroid use particularly superdrol and tren clones.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
The old version is quite old. And honestly not sure, I think it was a dosing problem and changing things as we brought out Organ Shield.

E-pol is Tren and Superdrol.
The reasoning behind the amounts is that when you stack you can lessen the amount of the two ingredients you are stacking. They are going to work in synergism together to produce good results. Tren works great but I think some people over dose it and get the sides it is famous for.

We have had no complaints from anyone using Epol who were looking for some hardcore results. Hell 1 cap a day and hard training will give significant gains with super low sides IMO (obviously 2 a day is going to give you a good punch of gains as well)

What is your age?
What is your experience running PH/DS/AAS?

For on cycle support you mention several good products that are in our product Organ Shield. So may look into that for a one stop shop pill.

PCT = Post cycle therapy by the way and is separate from On cycle supports.

Why won't you take a SERM?

Honest answer: Superdrol (and basically almost all PH) need a good solid PCT made of a SERM. Recycle (or complete pct or anything OTC) is great to use and will be using it in my next PCT, but is not strong enough to combat shutdown associated with steroid use particularly superdrol and tren clones.
Ah, then the new version makes since.

And the dosing still seems weird, 30mg SD with 60mg tren (per 2 caps). Seems like the tren is low and the SD is high.

Age is lower 20's.

I've done EST's "Hemadrol/Propadrol" stack (halodrol and max-lmg like progestin) and LG's M1D/MMv2 stack. I've also done CEL's hdrol standalone tapering from 50-125 for 6 weeks.

As for why I won't SERM, it's because I haven't had to yet. When I did my first run (the LG Trifecta) I didn't even consider one. When I did the standalone hdrol, I went and got "research tamoxifen", and never needed it. When I did the EST stack, I thought that would be the one I'd use it on, but again, didn't need it.

So, I have this stuff just chillin' on my shelf, but I can't foresee me using it. Maybe if this causes some REALLY bad shutdown or something, and OTC supps don't work, I'll use it. I just don't want to. My mother had breast cancer, and was prescribed tamoxifen, I guess it's just a mental barrier of mine to take it.

I'll look into organ shield, though I already have the rest of the stuff sitting here, so I cant see spending money for more of the same.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking that you will always "know" and feel when you need a SERM is a beginner thought pattern. Your whole HPTA could be supressed but you may not feel that way. SERM are the only truly proven PCT. Max LMG is not mild but other than that you have done some fairly mild cycles. (Without blood work we can't really be sure how well you recovered and if you may have not recovreed fully yet)

Superdrol and Tren are different ball games and will shut you done. Research more PCT a little more and Nolva and see that it is gold standard for PCT...... and if you have it use it.

What did you use fro those PCTs?

Why would you not use something that is very effective if you have it on hand? They give it to men for breast cancer as well as off label increasing natural test. Is there something you are afraid of?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Thinking that you will always "know" and feel when you need a SERM is a beginner thought pattern. Your whole HPTA could be supressed but you may not feel that way. SERM are the only truly proven PCT. Max LMG is not mild but other than that you have done some fairly mild cycles. (Without blood work we can't really be sure how well you recovered and if you may have not recovreed fully yet)

Superdrol and Tren are different ball games and will shut you done. Research more PCT a little more and Nolva and see that it is gold standard for PCT...... and if you have it use it.

What did you use fro those PCTs?

Why would you not use something that is very effective if you have it on hand? They give it to men for breast cancer as well as off label increasing natural test. Is there something you are afraid of?
For the others I've used pretty basic natty test booster+anti cortisol+AI. Things like MyoTest, ATD, 6OXO, etc.

I guess you're correct by saying you can't "feel" it, but I thought I could. It's certainly not that I'm afraid of it, but it caused more problems then it corrected in my mother. Maybe she was the "odd" case, maybe not. It didn't help her cancer any, and it messed with her liver like a dog toy.

Plus, what about all of the others saying OTC products are okay after harsher cycles? It seems like there's a divide among "pros". Most say used SERM, but some other respected members don't. (Don't ask me to quote who said what, but I'm sure you've seen people advise against SERMs too)

If you REALLY think I "have" to use it, I will. If you believe I could get away without, I'd agree.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The hepatoxicity of Nolva is more because of the length usually used with cancer patients. No to get to detailed but was that the only medication she was taking?

Almost all people who say OTC is ok for strong cycles sell an OTC PCT. Plain and simple. There are some decent points to be made as they are drugs, but so are steroids and Id rather use a more proven method particularly on strong steroids, even more so stacked as Epol is. I have no financial gain in wanting you to use a SERM so that is always something to keep in mind.

I strongly suggest you use it. 20/20/10/10 with Recycle or Bio Forge or PCS. Superdrol is not something to take lightly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya I know personally Tren shut down is a bit. And Super is as strong as they come so u add those together and that recipe for shutdown. I would def use a SERM with this product at maybe a lower dose(if u r that worried about liver damage but as Grambo said it probably had more to do with length and u will only be using it 4 weeks) in conjuction with an OTC PCT product.