Halovar Questions Thread

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the M14-E thread is getting a lot of people asking questions about other products I decided to make some other threads.

Need info on Halovar?
Post up and the reps will get after it ASAP.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

Halovar 25 mg **
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol **

InSLINsified Proprietary Insulin Mimetic 250.5 mg **
Fenugreek seed (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum)(seed) **
ALA (Alpha Lipois Acid) **
Cinnamon bark extract (Cinnamonum Verum) **
Chromium Picolinate

doc1988

Awards
I'm looking for noticeable size gains and came across M14E and Halovar. Just curious as to which one I should go with. I've never heard about either of these products until tonight.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking for noticeable size gains and came across M14E and Halovar. Just curious as to which one I should go with. I've never heard about either of these products until tonight.
Halovar is 4-chloro compound that is the same as Hdrol.

M14E is Epistane/M14ADD (precursor to dbol)

The M14E is going to be more geared toward size/strength gains, while Halovar will provide very good strength gains and more used for recomposition and cutting.

doc1988

Awards
Awesome thanks. I saw your post on another thread that covered that after I posted. Sorry about making you repeat yourself. I'm pretty eager about trying out M14-E

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries it's my job :D I know everyone doesn't read every post out there. It can be tedious. Why I made these threads for consolidation.

doc1988

Awards
On the topic of M14-E what would you stack with that besides Organ Shield? I don't wanna throw too much together so I guess I'm being more cautious than anything. Once again, thanks for the help :)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing :) Id get some Liv-52 personally and Celery seed if you have BP problems like me. Other than that you're ready to roll.

doc1988

Awards
I just made my purchase. Pretty excited about seeing what results I get.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the purchase. Mind doing maybe a mini log or something? Really trying to get some more Purus exposure.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Halovar is 4-chloro compound that is the same as Hdrol.

M14E is Epistane/M14ADD (precursor to dbol)

The M14E is going to be more geared toward size/strength gains, while Halovar will provide very good strength gains and more used for recomposition and cutting.
So how would M14E compare to Nasty Mass in the size and strength gains?

Here's what I'm thinking in excruciating drawn out detail....

Try out Bill Starr's 5x5 starting Oct, get it down to a science, and put the Cissus right to me for my shoulder woes, then Nov start a Nasty Mass cycle and bulk, bulk, bulk. Last time I "over-bulked" and fattened up more than I anticipated, but that's alright I learned my lesson. Not so much junk!!!

Then probably April-ish, do one more cycle and try Halovar, but the goal would be to get a bit more size and lean up (down?) a bit.

That would be it for AAS til next fall.

After the spring cycle I'd up the cardio, start ECY for a month and a half or so, then see how it all turns out.

I originally wanted to do an M-drol cycle and see how it went, then I decided to do epistane and 1-T Tren transdermal, but now its discontinued and too much $ for a little spray bottle (IMO) so I went back to planning a superdrol clone cycle and looking to try to figure out what to stack with it and not kill myself.

Then I stumbled onto you guys and you already have it all "stacked"....sweet!!

So without forgetting a single word above, would a Nasty Mass then Halovar be the way to go? Or switch/add in E-pol or M14E or oh jesus I'm gonna stop for now..... :laugh2:

Thanks guys....I do appreciate the advice!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha I think I got all that ;)

Seems like you have a good overall plan and goal, very smart. Halovar would work great as cutter in the spring, I think its best suited for that honestly.

Man for your bulk....... They are all great choices haha, Nasty Mass is going to have you holding some water/bloat so depends how you feel on that one, both Epol and M14E are going to keep you leaner looking and not hold water.

I would hit the E-pol if you want some superdrol in your life :) but right now..... I think M14E could be a great bulker, with good strength gains and feeling great.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll start out with E-pol, then try M14E this spring, since I know epistane compounds seem to agree with me...so if SD doesn't it won't be a total loss :D

Thanks!!

raisis2k3

Awards
How necessary would a SERM be with this product?

Thanks!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would depend on how high you dosed it and how long the duration. A 4 week 50mg cycle could get by with OTC PCT.

jgun

Awards
Whats the diff. between the old white bottle and the new black halvor? I got better gains from the white bottle than i did the black. But the white was the very first muscle building supplement i had ever taken. I did the halvor/nastymass stack and had good results.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that's a potent stack! Haha hard to match that over and over. First cycles are usually some of the best.

I believe the difference is the old ones were 50mg per pill and the new ones are 25mg but twice the number.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought a bottle of m14e and a bottle of halovar. I am having trouble deciding how I am going to run these however. I haven't been lifting as much lately so for starters I am going to do some basic lifting such as bench and squat to get everything back on track. During this time I will be taking omega essentials and liver support by sns.

Here's what I have to choose from:

1. I could run the Halovar first to regain my strength and build my base back up. Do a pct (could I get away with just two weeks of nolva tapering down from 20 while using a natural test booster?). Then a few months later run the m14e, of course with a full pct.

2. I could follow the cycle on the m14e bottle and bridge from halovar to m14e.

3. I could run the m14e and then wait a few months and run the halovar as a recomp.

Sorry if this is confusing. I just want to make sure I get the most bang for the buck. Which would you guys recommend?

Edit: The reason why I asked about the shorter nolva dosing after the halovar is because after that it would leave me with exactly enough to run 20/20/10/10 for the m14e. My only other experience with a ph is The One which worked great for me and I just used Sustain Alpha for PCT and it worked great (proven by bloodwork it regenerated my serum testosterone level to 500), so I'm new to nolva but I know it will be needed for the m14e cycle for sure.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really curios how the bridging on the bottle worksout?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I am really curios how the bridging on the bottle worksout?
Weeks 1 and 2: Halovar - 2 a day
Weeks 3 and 4: Halovar - 2 a day M14e - 2 a day
Weeks 5 and 6: M14e - 2 a day
Weeks 7 to 10: Recycle - 4 a day

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weeks 1 and 2: Halovar - 2 a day
Weeks 3 and 4: Halovar - 2 a day M14e - 2 a day
Weeks 5 and 6: M14e - 2 a day
Weeks 7 to 10: Recycle - 4 a day
So this is legit. J/W

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
So this is legit. J/W
Yeah, I just read it off of the side of the M14e bottle. I don't know if the reps would actually recommend it or not though. I am trying to figure out the best way of going about it. The cycle on the bottle does look like it would work but I'm afraid of 3 methyls at once; of course all of the dosages are proportional so it would be the same as taking alot of 1 compound.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious again. I read the same thing. They dont recommened a real PCT. Would organ sheild and recycle be enough?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Curious again. I read the same thing. They dont recommened a real PCT. Would organ sheild and recycle be enough?
No, I am absolutely certain that if you ran that bridge you definately need a SERM, organ sheild and recycle. They just can't recommend a real PCT on the bottle because that would be illegal.

Only if you ran Halovar by itself would you most likely be okay with OTC PCT, but I myself would use a SERM anyways.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok. Thanks for the info. I ve got some stuff I wanna try but trying to get it all right before I go and make a bad move.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
No, I am absolutely certain that if you ran that bridge you definately need a SERM, organ sheild and recycle. They just can't recommend a real PCT on the bottle because that would be illegal.

Only if you ran Halovar by itself would you most likely be okay with OTC PCT, but I myself would use a SERM anyways.
Although probably the safer and smarter choice, a SERM is not absolutely definitely needed.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there guys sorry for the delay! Looks like you got things figured out though.

I recently bought a bottle of m14e and a bottle of halovar. I am having trouble deciding how I am going to run these however. I haven't been lifting as much lately so for starters I am going to do some basic lifting such as bench and squat to get everything back on track. During this time I will be taking omega essentials and liver support by sns.

Here's what I have to choose from:

1. I could run the Halovar first to regain my strength and build my base back up. Do a pct (could I get away with just two weeks of nolva tapering down from 20 while using a natural test booster?). Then a few months later run the m14e, of course with a full pct.

2. I could follow the cycle on the m14e bottle and bridge from halovar to m14e.

3. I could run the m14e and then wait a few months and run the halovar as a recomp.

Sorry if this is confusing. I just want to make sure I get the most bang for the buck. Which would you guys recommend?

Edit: The reason why I asked about the shorter nolva dosing after the halovar is because after that it would leave me with exactly enough to run 20/20/10/10 for the m14e. My only other experience with a ph is The One which worked great for me and I just used Sustain Alpha for PCT and it worked great (proven by bloodwork it regenerated my serum testosterone level to 500), so I'm new to nolva but I know it will be needed for the m14e cycle for sure.
I like options a and 3 the best. It would depend on your goal and if you wanted cut or bulk up first. Also Halovar really needs at at least two bottles to be the most effective. 75mg is a really nice sweet spot for most with some loving 100mg (yours truly)

On a Halovar cycle you could definitely do a shorter SERM, two weeks. Are you saying 20 both weeks or 20/10? If you really HAVE to skimp a little bit Id do 10 for how long I had some along with Rcycle, Bio Forge or SA since it worked well for you. I am personally big on SERM use if you have seen my other posts.

Yeah, I just read it off of the side of the M14e bottle. I don't know if the reps would actually recommend it or not though. I am trying to figure out the best way of going about it. The cycle on the bottle does look like it would work but I'm afraid of 3 methyls at once; of course all of the dosages are proportional so it would be the same as taking alot of 1 compound.
I think it can be done sure, but there are more effective ways to make these cycles IMO. There should be no real fear of the methyls with them all being fairly mild on the liver. Id rather do a 5-6 week cycle of on of our products than bridge it like that. Halovar needs a little high dosing as well.

No one repmmends a real PCT on their labels or websites ;) That would be illegal. Organ Shield is great to run on cycle and in PCT.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hey there guys sorry for the delay! Looks like you got things figured out though.

I like options a and 3 the best. It would depend on your goal and if you wanted cut or bulk up first. Also Halovar really needs at at least two bottles to be the most effective. 75mg is a really nice sweet spot for most with some loving 100mg (yours truly)

On a Halovar cycle you could definitely do a shorter SERM, two weeks. Are you saying 20 both weeks or 20/10? If you really HAVE to skimp a little bit Id do 10 for how long I had some along with Rcycle, Bio Forge or SA since it worked well for you. I am personally big on SERM use if you have seen my other posts.

I think it can be done sure, but there are more effective ways to make these cycles IMO. There should be no real fear of the methyls with them all being fairly mild on the liver. Id rather do a 5-6 week cycle of on of our products than bridge it like that. Halovar needs a little high dosing as well.

No one repmmends a real PCT on their labels or websites ;) That would be illegal. Organ Shield is great to run on cycle and in PCT.
Alright cool. Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to go with option 1. I am going to have to buy another bottle of Halovar first though.

On the SERM I meant 20/10 for 2 weeks.

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
So you think that one might have the BEST results running say the Nasty Mass or M14-E for six weeks alone rather than the stack/bridge?????

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
So then why is the bridge reccomended rather than a strait six week shot, because running the M at three caps for six weeks sounds flipping great!

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Well then, I think my mind is made up, on running just one then and now just trying to decide, Nasty Mass or M14-E. Decisions, Decisions. I am looking for the size so thinking more along the lines of the Nasty and I know it will bring water retention but when it's gone do you think it's general makeup will be greater than the M?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people agree Phera is a great bullet so in terms of all out mass Nasty is going to bring the most. You won't go wring with M14E though... It's got it's own set of good qualites. Maybe just flip a coin ;)

Snapmoney

Snapmoney

Awards
I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?
As I have stated I personally feel you should do one or the other and not the bridge, but it can be done. Organ Shield on cycle AND in PCT to help normalize things.

What is your experience with PH?
Age?
Training Exp?

(Just wondering)

Anything with Epol I would highly suggest a SERM and Nolva is just fine.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
Is this alright?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
Is this alright?
First cycle? If so you could probably be 50mg, but 75mg is a really good spot. I really like SERM PCTs but if that isn't an option that looks pretty good.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.

Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?

Thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks :) let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
Is No shotgun and Halovar okay? In your opinion.

thanks for your help Gambo!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
How would i know - look out for high Blood pressure.?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.