Halovar Questions Thread

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
Not fun at all.

Ideally check it twice a day to get an accurate assessment of where your bp is at.

padron

Awards
Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
I can't comment on the Halovar questions, but as far as creatine goes I believe the general consensus is that it is a waste on cycle. Most people recommend to save it for pct.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would prefer some of these questions were asked and researched before a person started a cycle, but that's alright ;) Lets see what we can do:

1. The product doesn't necessary need to be taken with carbs it will just make uptake better. I usually take one after working out so I take in carbs then. I have taken them (Halovars) without any carbs and felt fine however. I would just try it and see how you respond to the insulin potentiators. Cutting on these won't make it less effective though.

2. The way you have things set up is just fine, 2x a day taking the OS as well. All your normal supps are just fine to continue taking, creatine may provide too much of a pump but other than that there is no problems.

padron

Awards
Thanks for the help! I admit I may have jumped in a little prematurely in the research department. There were some time constraints and it was basically "now or never", or at least now or 3 months from now.

Also, thanks for the advice on the hal-epol bridge. I originally intended to follow the bottle's instructions but now I think I'll stick to a full hal cycle and save the epol for next year. I appreciate all the help!

thegreat23

Awards
I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

January 1st is the ETA ;)

atnartist

atnartist

Awards
Come on January! You guys have always had something better than "good" and I can't wait to see what's next. i will be starting my nasty cycle in December, man I hate waiting :-(

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

The 1st seems soooooo far away :(

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Should try a Halo-Furaz pulse for cutting/recomp! DRY and HARD! Plus strength gains on a 2-3 day per week pulse!

I'm just sayin'

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of picking up some halovar while its still available and was thinking of stacking it with a furuzadrol clone, how would those two work together?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im thinking of picking up some halovar while its still available and was thinking of stacking it with a furuzadrol clone, how would those two work together?
I have only heard great things about this combination honestly. I am considering it myself.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Cool I gues Ill be picking some up befor its to late, Im trying to hold off until monday so I hope its still available where I saw it at. If not this local guy that has his own supp shop in my city, he has halo and e pol, but he wants a hundred a peice because he knows they have been discontinued. I dont think ill be forkin out that kind of cash for it. I should be good until monday. Thanks.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be fine. I wouldn't pay 100 for those!

If you need help I can point you in the right direction as well.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
After about 2 weeks on the Furaz/ Halo pulse Strength gains have been good. And the feel of my muscles is much more dense/hard. Putting on some weight, but not a ton. Even at 3000-3600 cals a day and 300+ grams protien. So far I'm lovin this mix. No sides other than a little nut pain, which tells me there is some minor shutdown, yet libido is way up!!! My gf is starting to whine and for a 41 yo guy I'm not complaining! LOL

permanabol

Awards
Would it be safe to run a epol cycle for a second cycle (Halo would be my first). And also since Jan 4th is it ok to stock up and store these in my closet for say a few years. and would this be overkill for halovar pct
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Some natty test booster or recycle if i can find it
and lean xtreme 14 days in
of course i would be running liv support or OS throughout

alexx33

Awards
Would it be safe to run a epol cycle for a second cycle (Halo would be my first). And also since Jan 4th is it ok to stock up and store these in my closet for say a few years. and would this be overkill for halovar pct
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Some natty test booster or recycle if i can find it
and lean xtreme 14 days in
of course i would be running liv support or OS throughout

yes, run the halovar first so you get used to the explosive gains while on a PH and then the epol can be run second.

you're PCT is perfect...

DavidII

Awards

How much time in between cycles? What if anything did you use on your off cycle to help you maintain your gains? I will be finishing up my Halovar cycle May 8th. Going to do PCT until the first of July.Is that too soon to start another cycle?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much time in between cycles? What if anything did you use on your off cycle to help you maintain your gains? I will be finishing up my Halovar cycle May 8th. Going to do PCT until the first of July.Is that too soon to start another cycle?
I actually took a big break of 5-6 months. The longer you are on a cycle the longer I personally feel you should take time off. I used staples like creatine, some preworkouts, BCAAs and I did use Recycle.

How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
Good guideline I think.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I actually took a big break of 5-6 months. The longer you are on a cycle the longer I personally feel you should take time off. I used staples like creatine, some preworkouts, BCAAs and I did use Recycle.

How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
Good guideline I think.
Always a solid guideline to follow

DavidII

Awards

Good guideline I think.
May 8th will be the end of my 50/50/50/50 cycle. Running Organ Shield at one serving during the cycle. Strength as gone way up. definition and vascularity has also increased. I have gotten what I expected out of it.

My thought was to run Recycle with Liver Care as well as utilizing creatine and protein to help keep/maintain my gains and strength.

btw...i'm 46. In and out of the gym since my mid 20's. Pretty consistent for the last 18 months so I decided to take the plunge. My local 'supp' guy turned me on to Purus Labs products.

Thanks for your input.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
May 8th will be the end of my 50/50/50/50 cycle. Running Organ Shield at one serving during the cycle. Strength as gone way up. definition and vascularity has also increased. I have gotten what I expected out of it.

My thought was to run Recycle with Liver Care as well as utilizing creatine and protein to help keep/maintain my gains and strength.

btw...i'm 46. In and out of the gym since my mid 20's. Pretty consistent for the last 18 months so I decided to take the plunge. My local 'supp' guy turned me on to Purus Labs products.

Thanks for your input.
I'd get some bloodwork done and make sure you are within normal levels first. Then take at least 8 weeks before your next cycle.

DavidII

Awards
I'd get some bloodwork done and make sure you are within normal levels first. Then take at least 8 weeks before your next cycle.
Thanks for your input. I think I'm going to just sit on my supply and go natural for a while.

Today I go to one of two Supp stores that I frequent. I'm there to pick up some Organ Shield. They also have a few bottles of Halovar. I say to the guy," so is this the last of the Halovar supply since it has been discontinued?" He looks at me funny and says" No, Halovar wasn't included in the ban."

Thought it was?? Now I'm confused. Can you shed any info on this?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he got confused. Yes it was not in the ban but we did discontinue production of it. We made a lot though in our last runs so it will be around for a bit longer.
I can assure you it's discontinued because I can't get any :(