Halovar Questions Thread
- 10-11-2009, 02:20 AM
- 10-11-2009, 02:48 AM
10-11-2009, 02:21 PM
So then why is the bridge reccomended rather than a strait six week shot, because running the M at three caps for six weeks sounds flipping great!
10-11-2009, 02:40 PM
10-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Well then, I think my mind is made up, on running just one then and now just trying to decide, Nasty Mass or M14-E. Decisions, Decisions. I am looking for the size so thinking more along the lines of the Nasty and I know it will bring water retention but when it's gone do you think it's general makeup will be greater than the M?
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Most people agree Phera is a great bullet so in terms of all out mass Nasty is going to bring the most. You won't go wring with M14E though... It's got it's own set of good qualites. Maybe just flip a coin
10-11-2009, 10:55 PM
I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?
10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
What is your experience with PH?
Anything with Epol I would highly suggest a SERM and Nolva is just fine.
10-13-2009, 01:48 PM
10-13-2009, 02:44 PM
10-13-2009, 02:57 PM
halovar 6 weeks at this dose.
Organ Shield during cycle.
ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
Is this alright?
10-13-2009, 03:23 PM
10-13-2009, 09:32 PM
How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.
Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?
10-13-2009, 09:36 PM
I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.
10-13-2009, 09:37 PM
10-13-2009, 10:44 PM
They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims
10-13-2009, 10:50 PM
10-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.
10-13-2009, 11:55 PM
if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
10-14-2009, 01:35 AM
10-15-2009, 12:05 PM
10-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Hello all. First post. 2 questions:
1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?
2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.
Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?
Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
10-16-2009, 08:26 PM
10-17-2009, 05:04 AM
10-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I would prefer some of these questions were asked and researched before a person started a cycle, but that's alright Lets see what we can do:
1. The product doesn't necessary need to be taken with carbs it will just make uptake better. I usually take one after working out so I take in carbs then. I have taken them (Halovars) without any carbs and felt fine however. I would just try it and see how you respond to the insulin potentiators. Cutting on these won't make it less effective though.
2. The way you have things set up is just fine, 2x a day taking the OS as well. All your normal supps are just fine to continue taking, creatine may provide too much of a pump but other than that there is no problems.
10-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the help! I admit I may have jumped in a little prematurely in the research department. There were some time constraints and it was basically "now or never", or at least now or 3 months from now.
Also, thanks for the advice on the hal-epol bridge. I originally intended to follow the bottle's instructions but now I think I'll stick to a full hal cycle and save the epol for next year. I appreciate all the help!
10-18-2009, 11:41 PM
No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
10-22-2009, 11:22 AM
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
11-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:33 PM
- By SOOG in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:25 AM
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:41 PM
- By donnywarchild in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-07-2008, 11:20 AM