Halovar Questions Thread

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    loupenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

    50/50/75/75/75/75

    Organ Shield during cycle.

    ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

    50/50/75/75/75/75

    Organ Shield during cycle.

    ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?
    First cycle? If so you could probably be 50mg, but 75mg is a really good spot. I really like SERM PCTs but if that isn't an option that looks pretty good.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    loupenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.

    Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?

    Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.
  5. New Member
    loupenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    Is No shotgun and Halovar okay? In your opinion.

    thanks for your help Gambo!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims
  7. New Member
    loupenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    How would i know - look out for high Blood pressure.?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. New Member
    loupenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    22.22%

    if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
    Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
    Not fun at all.

    Ideally check it twice a day to get an accurate assessment of where your bp is at.
  12. New Member
    padron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

    Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

    1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

    2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

    Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?


    Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
  13. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    67.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by padron View Post
    Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

    1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

    2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

    Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?


    Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
    I can't comment on the Halovar questions, but as far as creatine goes I believe the general consensus is that it is a waste on cycle. Most people recommend to save it for pct.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry for the delay will get to it later today
  15. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by padron View Post
    Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

    1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

    2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

    Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?


    Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.

    I would prefer some of these questions were asked and researched before a person started a cycle, but that's alright Lets see what we can do:

    1. The product doesn't necessary need to be taken with carbs it will just make uptake better. I usually take one after working out so I take in carbs then. I have taken them (Halovars) without any carbs and felt fine however. I would just try it and see how you respond to the insulin potentiators. Cutting on these won't make it less effective though.

    2. The way you have things set up is just fine, 2x a day taking the OS as well. All your normal supps are just fine to continue taking, creatine may provide too much of a pump but other than that there is no problems.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  16. New Member
    padron's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

    Thanks for the help! I admit I may have jumped in a little prematurely in the research department. There were some time constraints and it was basically "now or never", or at least now or 3 months from now.

    Also, thanks for the advice on the hal-epol bridge. I originally intended to follow the bottle's instructions but now I think I'll stick to a full hal cycle and save the epol for next year. I appreciate all the help!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
    Don't let it happen again............







  19. New Member
    thegreat23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    1.64%

    I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat23 View Post
    I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
    I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

    January 1st is the ETA
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  21. New Member
    atnartist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

    Come on January! You guys have always had something better than "good" and I can't wait to see what's next. i will be starting my nasty cycle in December, man I hate waiting :-(
  22. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Me too!
  23. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

    January 1st is the ETA
    The 1st seems soooooo far away
  24. New Member
    phL8Tme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

    Should try a Halo-Furaz pulse for cutting/recomp! DRY and HARD! Plus strength gains on a 2-3 day per week pulse!

    I'm just sayin'
  25. New Member
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Im thinking of picking up some halovar while its still available and was thinking of stacking it with a furuzadrol clone, how would those two work together?
  26. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyT View Post
    Im thinking of picking up some halovar while its still available and was thinking of stacking it with a furuzadrol clone, how would those two work together?
    I have only heard great things about this combination honestly. I am considering it myself.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. New Member
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Cool I gues Ill be picking some up befor its to late, Im trying to hold off until monday so I hope its still available where I saw it at. If not this local guy that has his own supp shop in my city, he has halo and e pol, but he wants a hundred a peice because he knows they have been discontinued. I dont think ill be forkin out that kind of cash for it. I should be good until monday. Thanks.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    You'll be fine. I wouldn't pay 100 for those!

    If you need help I can point you in the right direction as well.
  29. New Member
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Thanks Bro, Ill hola if I need to.
  30. New Member
    phL8Tme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    184
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    4.43%

    After about 2 weeks on the Furaz/ Halo pulse Strength gains have been good. And the feel of my muscles is much more dense/hard. Putting on some weight, but not a ton. Even at 3000-3600 cals a day and 300+ grams protien. So far I'm lovin this mix. No sides other than a little nut pain, which tells me there is some minor shutdown, yet libido is way up!!! My gf is starting to whine and for a 41 yo guy I'm not complaining! LOL
  31. New Member
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    94.89%

    Thats good to hear, please keep us informed.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    That is what I'm talking about lol
  33. New Member
    permanabol's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    236
    Rep Power
    178
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    14.02%

    Would it be safe to run a epol cycle for a second cycle (Halo would be my first). And also since Jan 4th is it ok to stock up and store these in my closet for say a few years. and would this be overkill for halovar pct
    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    Some natty test booster or recycle if i can find it
    and lean xtreme 14 days in
    of course i would be running liv support or OS throughout
  34. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    Would it be safe to run a epol cycle for a second cycle (Halo would be my first). And also since Jan 4th is it ok to stock up and store these in my closet for say a few years. and would this be overkill for halovar pct
    Nolva 40/20/20/10
    Some natty test booster or recycle if i can find it
    and lean xtreme 14 days in
    of course i would be running liv support or OS throughout

    yes, run the halovar first so you get used to the explosive gains while on a PH and then the epol can be run second.

    you're PCT is perfect...
  35. New Member
    DavidII's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

    January 1st is the ETA
    How much time in between cycles? What if anything did you use on your off cycle to help you maintain your gains? I will be finishing up my Halovar cycle May 8th. Going to do PCT until the first of July.Is that too soon to start another cycle?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidII View Post
    How much time in between cycles? What if anything did you use on your off cycle to help you maintain your gains? I will be finishing up my Halovar cycle May 8th. Going to do PCT until the first of July.Is that too soon to start another cycle?
    I actually took a big break of 5-6 months. The longer you are on a cycle the longer I personally feel you should take time off. I used staples like creatine, some preworkouts, BCAAs and I did use Recycle.

    How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
    Good guideline I think.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  37. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I actually took a big break of 5-6 months. The longer you are on a cycle the longer I personally feel you should take time off. I used staples like creatine, some preworkouts, BCAAs and I did use Recycle.

    How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
    Good guideline I think.
    Always a solid guideline to follow
  38. New Member
    DavidII's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I actually took a big break of 5-6 months. The longer you are on a cycle the longer I personally feel you should take time off. I used staples like creatine, some preworkouts, BCAAs and I did use Recycle.

    How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
    Good guideline I think.
    May 8th will be the end of my 50/50/50/50 cycle. Running Organ Shield at one serving during the cycle. Strength as gone way up. definition and vascularity has also increased. I have gotten what I expected out of it.

    My thought was to run Recycle with Liver Care as well as utilizing creatine and protein to help keep/maintain my gains and strength.

    btw...i'm 46. In and out of the gym since my mid 20's. Pretty consistent for the last 18 months so I decided to take the plunge. My local 'supp' guy turned me on to Purus Labs products.

    Thanks for your input.
  39. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    226
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    69.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidII View Post
    May 8th will be the end of my 50/50/50/50 cycle. Running Organ Shield at one serving during the cycle. Strength as gone way up. definition and vascularity has also increased. I have gotten what I expected out of it.

    My thought was to run Recycle with Liver Care as well as utilizing creatine and protein to help keep/maintain my gains and strength.

    btw...i'm 46. In and out of the gym since my mid 20's. Pretty consistent for the last 18 months so I decided to take the plunge. My local 'supp' guy turned me on to Purus Labs products.

    Thanks for your input.
    I'd get some bloodwork done and make sure you are within normal levels first. Then take at least 8 weeks before your next cycle.
  40. New Member
    DavidII's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    85
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kookahdoo View Post
    I'd get some bloodwork done and make sure you are within normal levels first. Then take at least 8 weeks before your next cycle.
    Thanks for your input. I think I'm going to just sit on my supply and go natural for a while.

    Today I go to one of two Supp stores that I frequent. I'm there to pick up some Organ Shield. They also have a few bottles of Halovar. I say to the guy," so is this the last of the Halovar supply since it has been discontinued?" He looks at me funny and says" No, Halovar wasn't included in the ban."

    Thought it was?? Now I'm confused. Can you shed any info on this?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. E-Pol Questions thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Halovar questions
    By SOOG in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:25 AM
  3. Recycle Questions Thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:41 PM
  4. Another Recreate Thread with some questions
    By donnywarchild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in