Halovar Questions Thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Curious again. I read the same thing. They dont recommened a real PCT. Would organ sheild and recycle be enough?
    No, I am absolutely certain that if you ran that bridge you definately need a SERM, organ sheild and recycle. They just can't recommend a real PCT on the bottle because that would be illegal.

Only if you ran Halovar by itself would you most likely be okay with OTC PCT, but I myself would use a SERM anyways.

2. ok. Thanks for the info. I ve got some stuff I wanna try but trying to get it all right before I go and make a bad move.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    No, I am absolutely certain that if you ran that bridge you definately need a SERM, organ sheild and recycle. They just can't recommend a real PCT on the bottle because that would be illegal.

Only if you ran Halovar by itself would you most likely be okay with OTC PCT, but I myself would use a SERM anyways.
    Although probably the safer and smarter choice, a SERM is not absolutely definitely needed.

4. Hey there guys sorry for the delay! Looks like you got things figured out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    I recently bought a bottle of m14e and a bottle of halovar. I am having trouble deciding how I am going to run these however. I haven't been lifting as much lately so for starters I am going to do some basic lifting such as bench and squat to get everything back on track. During this time I will be taking omega essentials and liver support by sns.

Here's what I have to choose from:

1. I could run the Halovar first to regain my strength and build my base back up. Do a pct (could I get away with just two weeks of nolva tapering down from 20 while using a natural test booster?). Then a few months later run the m14e, of course with a full pct.

2. I could follow the cycle on the m14e bottle and bridge from halovar to m14e.

3. I could run the m14e and then wait a few months and run the halovar as a recomp.

Sorry if this is confusing. I just want to make sure I get the most bang for the buck. Which would you guys recommend?

Edit: The reason why I asked about the shorter nolva dosing after the halovar is because after that it would leave me with exactly enough to run 20/20/10/10 for the m14e. My only other experience with a ph is The One which worked great for me and I just used Sustain Alpha for PCT and it worked great (proven by bloodwork it regenerated my serum testosterone level to 500), so I'm new to nolva but I know it will be needed for the m14e cycle for sure.
    I like options a and 3 the best. It would depend on your goal and if you wanted cut or bulk up first. Also Halovar really needs at at least two bottles to be the most effective. 75mg is a really nice sweet spot for most with some loving 100mg (yours truly)

On a Halovar cycle you could definitely do a shorter SERM, two weeks. Are you saying 20 both weeks or 20/10? If you really HAVE to skimp a little bit Id do 10 for how long I had some along with Rcycle, Bio Forge or SA since it worked well for you. I am personally big on SERM use if you have seen my other posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Yeah, I just read it off of the side of the M14e bottle. I don't know if the reps would actually recommend it or not though. I am trying to figure out the best way of going about it. The cycle on the bottle does look like it would work but I'm afraid of 3 methyls at once; of course all of the dosages are proportional so it would be the same as taking alot of 1 compound.
    I think it can be done sure, but there are more effective ways to make these cycles IMO. There should be no real fear of the methyls with them all being fairly mild on the liver. Id rather do a 5-6 week cycle of on of our products than bridge it like that. Halovar needs a little high dosing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Curious again. I read the same thing. They dont recommened a real PCT. Would organ sheild and recycle be enough?
    No one repmmends a real PCT on their labels or websites That would be illegal. Organ Shield is great to run on cycle and in PCT.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Hey there guys sorry for the delay! Looks like you got things figured out though.

I like options a and 3 the best. It would depend on your goal and if you wanted cut or bulk up first. Also Halovar really needs at at least two bottles to be the most effective. 75mg is a really nice sweet spot for most with some loving 100mg (yours truly)

On a Halovar cycle you could definitely do a shorter SERM, two weeks. Are you saying 20 both weeks or 20/10? If you really HAVE to skimp a little bit Id do 10 for how long I had some along with Rcycle, Bio Forge or SA since it worked well for you. I am personally big on SERM use if you have seen my other posts.

I think it can be done sure, but there are more effective ways to make these cycles IMO. There should be no real fear of the methyls with them all being fairly mild on the liver. Id rather do a 5-6 week cycle of on of our products than bridge it like that. Halovar needs a little high dosing as well.

No one repmmends a real PCT on their labels or websites That would be illegal. Organ Shield is great to run on cycle and in PCT.
    Alright cool. Thanks for the advice. I think I'm going to go with option 1. I am going to have to buy another bottle of Halovar first though.

On the SERM I meant 20/10 for 2 weeks.
    •   

6. So you think that one might have the BEST results running say the Nasty Mass or M14-E for six weeks alone rather than the stack/bridge?????

7. Yes. More compounds doesn't equal more results

8. So then why is the bridge reccomended rather than a strait six week shot, because running the M at three caps for six weeks sounds flipping great!

9. Well I don't make the labels haha.... But it's just to give one option and to look cool ha.

10. Well then, I think my mind is made up, on running just one then and now just trying to decide, Nasty Mass or M14-E. Decisions, Decisions. I am looking for the size so thinking more along the lines of the Nasty and I know it will bring water retention but when it's gone do you think it's general makeup will be greater than the M?

11. Most people agree Phera is a great bullet so in terms of all out mass Nasty is going to bring the most. You won't go wring with M14E though... It's got it's own set of good qualites. Maybe just flip a coin

12. I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?
    As I have stated I personally feel you should do one or the other and not the bridge, but it can be done. Organ Shield on cycle AND in PCT to help normalize things.

What is your experience with PH?
    Age?
    Training Exp?

(Just wondering)

Anything with Epol I would highly suggest a SERM and Nolva is just fine.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

14. So for strength gains, is halovar better?

15. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    So for strength gains, is halovar better?
    Compared with?

I would say it will increase strength, especially at high dosages. However, it probably shines best for cutting/recomp/some lean bulks.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

16. halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?

17. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?
    First cycle? If so you could probably be 50mg, but 75mg is a really good spot. I really like SERM PCTs but if that isn't an option that looks pretty good.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

18. How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.

Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?

Thanks

19. I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.

20. Is No shotgun and Halovar okay? In your opinion.

thanks for your help Gambo!

21. They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims

22. How would i know - look out for high Blood pressure.?

23. Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

24. if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?

25. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
    Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •