Halovar Questions Thread

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. So you think that one might have the BEST results running say the Nasty Mass or M14-E for six weeks alone rather than the stack/bridge?????

2. Yes. More compounds doesn't equal more results
    •   

3. So then why is the bridge reccomended rather than a strait six week shot, because running the M at three caps for six weeks sounds flipping great!

4. Well I don't make the labels haha.... But it's just to give one option and to look cool ha.

5. Well then, I think my mind is made up, on running just one then and now just trying to decide, Nasty Mass or M14-E. Decisions, Decisions. I am looking for the size so thinking more along the lines of the Nasty and I know it will bring water retention but when it's gone do you think it's general makeup will be greater than the M?

6. Most people agree Phera is a great bullet so in terms of all out mass Nasty is going to bring the most. You won't go wring with M14E though... It's got it's own set of good qualites. Maybe just flip a coin

7. I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    I got a bottle of Halo, Epol, OS, and Recycle....I was going to run the Purus Cycle as listed on side of the bottle of Halo and Epol, while running Organ Sheild throughout.....would a SERM be suggested as part of PCT for this? I am assuming so according to what I am reading.....it seems Nolva is the common choice?
    As I have stated I personally feel you should do one or the other and not the bridge, but it can be done. Organ Shield on cycle AND in PCT to help normalize things.

What is your experience with PH?
    Age?
    Training Exp?

(Just wondering)

Anything with Epol I would highly suggest a SERM and Nolva is just fine.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

9. So for strength gains, is halovar better?

10. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    So for strength gains, is halovar better?
    Compared with?

I would say it will increase strength, especially at high dosages. However, it probably shines best for cutting/recomp/some lean bulks.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

11. halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?

12. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    halovar 6 weeks at this dose.

50/50/75/75/75/75

Organ Shield during cycle.

ReCycle is your PCT for 4 weeks.
    Is this alright?
    First cycle? If so you could probably be 50mg, but 75mg is a really good spot. I really like SERM PCTs but if that isn't an option that looks pretty good.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

13. How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.

Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?

Thanks

14. I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.

15. Is No shotgun and Halovar okay? In your opinion.

thanks for your help Gambo!

16. They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims

17. How would i know - look out for high Blood pressure.?

18. Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

19. if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
    Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Periodically thorughout the week. Timing not super important.....if you felt the signs of high BP you could check it then and see how high it is. You'll know when your BP is too high.....its not fun.
    Not fun at all.

Ideally check it twice a day to get an accurate assessment of where your bp is at.

22. Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.

23. Quote Originally Posted by padron View Post
    Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?

2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
    I can't comment on the Halovar questions, but as far as creatine goes I believe the general consensus is that it is a waste on cycle. Most people recommend to save it for pct.

24. Sorry for the delay will get to it later today

25. Quote Originally Posted by padron View Post
    Hello all. First post. 2 questions:

I would prefer some of these questions were asked and researched before a person started a cycle, but that's alright Lets see what we can do:

1. The product doesn't necessary need to be taken with carbs it will just make uptake better. I usually take one after working out so I take in carbs then. I have taken them (Halovars) without any carbs and felt fine however. I would just try it and see how you respond to the insulin potentiators. Cutting on these won't make it less effective though.

2. The way you have things set up is just fine, 2x a day taking the OS as well. All your normal supps are just fine to continue taking, creatine may provide too much of a pump but other than that there is no problems.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

26. Thanks for the help! I admit I may have jumped in a little prematurely in the research department. There were some time constraints and it was basically "now or never", or at least now or 3 months from now.

Also, thanks for the advice on the hal-epol bridge. I originally intended to follow the bottle's instructions but now I think I'll stick to a full hal cycle and save the epol for next year. I appreciate all the help!

27. No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
    Don't let it happen again............

29. I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?

30. Quote Originally Posted by thegreat23 View Post
    I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
    I have used it twice this year for 6 weeks a piece at 75-100mg and had no fall off for the gains. So yes you can, may have to up the dose a little second time around, depends on how high you run it this time.

January 1st is the ETA
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pol Questions thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Halovar questions
    By SOOG in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:25 AM