Halovar Questions Thread
- 10-13-2009, 12:57 PM
- 10-13-2009, 01:23 PM
- 10-13-2009, 07:32 PM
How Does Nasty Mass, then Halovar sound as a cycle.
Is it more effective to do then individually or together, or one then the other?
10-13-2009, 07:36 PM
I am assuming this is your first cycle. Halovar is the way to go on afirst cycle. Single compounds and then stacks let's you have somewhere to go on future cycles and really get into cycling.
10-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Is No shotgun and Halovar okay? In your opinion.
thanks for your help Gambo!
10-13-2009, 08:44 PM
They are fine but watch out for big spikes in blood pressure. On Hdrol I would get some really bad headaches and stuff if I ingested too many stims
10-13-2009, 08:50 PM
How would i know - look out for high Blood pressure.?
10-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Just be cautious, may just have to try it and see how you react. If you have a cuff you could take your BP periodically. If not just be aware of the signs for high blood pressure and when it gets to high you will know to back off the stims.
10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
if i had a cuff, should i take the reading, pre lift after i take the stims, when should i take it ?
10-13-2009, 11:35 PM
10-15-2009, 10:05 AM
10-16-2009, 06:50 AM
Hello all. First post. 2 questions:
1. I'm almost 2 weeks into my first halovar cycle. First ph cycle. Taking 2 tabs of organ shield and 1 tab of halovar in the morning and the same combo immediately post-workout. For both doses, the bottle recommends taking halovar with a high-glycemic shake or meal. Just wondering how necessary the carbs are. I'm really trying to cut big-time and i've always followed a mostly low-carb diet. Can I safely take the halovar without carbs? is it a safety issue or does it just make the uptake more effective if there is an insulin spike? Basically, is it dangerous to cut carbs or will it just make the product less effective?
2. Timing the doses. Organ shield recommends 2-4 tabs daily. Should those be spread out throughout the day? Can the OS be taken at the same time as the halovar? Is my formula of 2 tabs OS and one tab Halovar proper? Also, what about other supps? I take glutamine, beta-alanine, creatine, ZMA, and carnitine, along with whey and casein. Anything I should avoid taking at the same time as either OS or Halovar? Currently, first thing in the morning I have been taking the 2 tabs of OS and one tab Halovar, along with a high-glycemic meal and a 40g whey shake. Then i try to stagger my multi vitamin and fish oil. Then pre-workout, i take glutamine, creatine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 20g whey, bcaas. Post-workout i take 2 OS tabs, 1 halovar tab, creatine, glutamine, beta-alanine, carnitine, 40 g whey, bcaas, and about 60g quick carbs/sugar.
Is this okay? Or does the Halovar need to be taken more or less on its own?
Thanks in advance for any help/guidance and for bearing with me as I learn more about these supps.
10-16-2009, 06:26 PM
10-17-2009, 03:04 AM
Sorry for the delay will get to it later today
10-18-2009, 04:16 PM
I would prefer some of these questions were asked and researched before a person started a cycle, but that's alright Lets see what we can do:
1. The product doesn't necessary need to be taken with carbs it will just make uptake better. I usually take one after working out so I take in carbs then. I have taken them (Halovars) without any carbs and felt fine however. I would just try it and see how you respond to the insulin potentiators. Cutting on these won't make it less effective though.
2. The way you have things set up is just fine, 2x a day taking the OS as well. All your normal supps are just fine to continue taking, creatine may provide too much of a pump but other than that there is no problems.
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the help! I admit I may have jumped in a little prematurely in the research department. There were some time constraints and it was basically "now or never", or at least now or 3 months from now.
Also, thanks for the advice on the hal-epol bridge. I originally intended to follow the bottle's instructions but now I think I'll stick to a full hal cycle and save the epol for next year. I appreciate all the help!
10-18-2009, 09:41 PM
No problem buddy, sorry I was I slow with the response.
10-22-2009, 09:22 AM
11-09-2009, 09:51 AM
I just received my Halovar bottle in the mail and am debating on when to take it. I want to use something like that to have a low bf% for summer but also am kind of anxious to start it now. Could I run it twice in a year? Would it still be effective? Also, when is that Purus pre workout coming out!?
11-09-2009, 08:49 PM
11-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Come on January! You guys have always had something better than "good" and I can't wait to see what's next. i will be starting my nasty cycle in December, man I hate waiting :-(
11-11-2009, 12:55 AM
11-12-2009, 09:26 AM
12-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Should try a Halo-Furaz pulse for cutting/recomp! DRY and HARD! Plus strength gains on a 2-3 day per week pulse!
I'm just sayin'
01-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Im thinking of picking up some halovar while its still available and was thinking of stacking it with a furuzadrol clone, how would those two work together?
01-05-2010, 01:53 PM
01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Cool I gues Ill be picking some up befor its to late, Im trying to hold off until monday so I hope its still available where I saw it at. If not this local guy that has his own supp shop in my city, he has halo and e pol, but he wants a hundred a peice because he knows they have been discontinued. I dont think ill be forkin out that kind of cash for it. I should be good until monday. Thanks.
01-05-2010, 06:07 PM
You'll be fine. I wouldn't pay 100 for those!
If you need help I can point you in the right direction as well.
01-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks Bro, Ill hola if I need to.
01-06-2010, 07:31 PM
After about 2 weeks on the Furaz/ Halo pulse Strength gains have been good. And the feel of my muscles is much more dense/hard. Putting on some weight, but not a ton. Even at 3000-3600 cals a day and 300+ grams protien. So far I'm lovin this mix. No sides other than a little nut pain, which tells me there is some minor shutdown, yet libido is way up!!! My gf is starting to whine and for a 41 yo guy I'm not complaining! LOL
01-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Thats good to hear, please keep us informed.
01-07-2010, 12:04 AM
That is what I'm talking about lol
01-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Would it be safe to run a epol cycle for a second cycle (Halo would be my first). And also since Jan 4th is it ok to stock up and store these in my closet for say a few years. and would this be overkill for halovar pct
Some natty test booster or recycle if i can find it
and lean xtreme 14 days in
of course i would be running liv support or OS throughout
01-26-2010, 09:17 PM
04-27-2010, 09:18 PM
04-28-2010, 12:13 PM
How long was your cycle, dose, what PCT? I prefer the old Time ON + PCT = Time off
Good guideline I think.
04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
04-29-2010, 04:52 PM
My thought was to run Recycle with Liver Care as well as utilizing creatine and protein to help keep/maintain my gains and strength.
btw...i'm 46. In and out of the gym since my mid 20's. Pretty consistent for the last 18 months so I decided to take the plunge. My local 'supp' guy turned me on to Purus Labs products.
Thanks for your input.
05-02-2010, 05:40 PM
05-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Today I go to one of two Supp stores that I frequent. I'm there to pick up some Organ Shield. They also have a few bottles of Halovar. I say to the guy," so is this the last of the Halovar supply since it has been discontinued?" He looks at me funny and says" No, Halovar wasn't included in the ban."
Thought it was?? Now I'm confused. Can you shed any info on this?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:33 PM
- By SOOG in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2011, 07:25 AM
- By Grambo in forum Purus LabsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:41 PM
- By donnywarchild in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:20 AM