Special HMAX 25 presale starts today

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Buy 4 get 1 free special for the first 100 orders.

Price is : $29.99 for bottle of 60 caps, 25mg of "Performance Matrix" ingredient.

expect similar results to that of H....drol and Pro....non 25.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very, very interesting..Are we talking chemical copy Pro, or "similar" matrix?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its not if it will be done as much as it is when will it be done.

Hammer is doing it period.
Now its just figuring out how much of demand there is and how big a run.

then that will be it.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards

Price is : $29.99 for bottle of 60 caps, 25mg of "Performance Matrix" ingredient.

wait, h...drol and pro.....25 were Different chemicals.... so which one is this?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
this is what i am talking about baby!!!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I am sorry if this is ignorant but how do you sign up to your guy's mailing list?:hammer:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
register at www.prometabolix.net
create an account there.
As for the comp. of the product. More like H.

but promag is pretty kick ass too.
In fact I liked it better.

maybe I'll do both?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response,i am registered and can't wait for this stuff.:woohoo:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like to get in on the buy 4, get one free deal. I do not yet see it on the web site. How can I do that (reserve my space in line/pre-order) now?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As for the comp. of the product. More like H.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I imagine that you'll find the demand quite high for this.

Thom

Awards
How do we know if the "Buy 4, Get 1 Free" offer is still valid?

I added 4 bottles to my cart, but see no indication that a free bottle will be added to the order.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its up and ready to go.
HMAX is ready for sale.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Hold on the chemical you listed is not for halodrol it is for promagnon. Are you sure you know wht you are selling.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the ETA on H-max anyway?I was just wondering cause i just ordered some.:nutkick:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
as you may have guessed, I have not been entirely too specific with the nomenclature of the product for obvious reasons.

Do I want to be considering whats going down at the moment? Not a good idea altogether.

email me for more specific concerns , questions, and discussion.

[email protected]

yes I do know what I am selling, now another question to ask is whether Gaspari knew what they were selling also.

No one seems to know.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - calm down!!!!

This is a stand-up company from what I've seen thus far.
Chill out.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
People are just concerned because of the contradicting information. I'm interested in knowing the answers myself, as they will determine how much HMax I purchase.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I emailed last night still no response.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Prometabolx ,i know i emailed you with this question but you are probably really busy so i will just ask it here,what is the estimated ETA on h-max?thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
People are just concerned because of the contradicting information. I'm interested in knowing the answers myself, as they will determine how much HMax I purchase.
Agreed. Should this be called PMax rather than HMax?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I emailed last night still no response.
You emailed on a FRIDAY!! night and still haven't recieved a response at 10AM on a SATURDAY!!

Terrible customer service I tell you!!! :wtf:

Death... come down a little man. We are all a little anxious but maybe the man does have a social life or sh*t.... even family, who woulda thunk?!

You can't expect a 12hr turn around on an email going into the weekend.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ahhh yes, I'm back.
you may think its PMAX ,but all that bs about how Hdrol is Pheraplex or whatever is bs.

People are experiencing different results with each at least that is what I have seen.

I tried HALO and PHERA. Phera got my joints all sore, I got zitty, got stronger but also my nips got out of control.

HALO was alright, good strength gains, no water retention, no joint soreness, no zits. PROMAG was even better imo.

I got leaner, harder , strong, and a nice little Test boost .

Excuse me if I am being vague, but you all do know whats happening right (hint:fda)

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dr.Death, I did receive your email.
unfortunately, I opened it at home and did not transfer it to my work computer.

send me the email again and I will reply.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, a ProMag-Max might be good then.
:thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me if I am being vague, but you all do know whats happening right (hint:fda)
That actually makes no sense as an explanation for the lack of explanation. You have a chemical formula listed on your website for goodness sakes. :study:

I think everyone would appreciate if you just cleared up what compound you have cloned.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
That actually makes no sense as an explanation for the lack of explanation. You have a chemical formula listed on your website for goodness sakes. :study:

I think everyone would appreciate if you just cleared up what compound you have cloned.
I like this Guy. Not in a gay way. Even though nothing is wrong with that.:run:

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Dr.Death, I did receive your email.
unfortunately, I opened it at home and did not transfer it to my work computer.

send me the email again and I will reply.
I emailed you a couple of minutes ago. Did you get it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty sure he cleared this up by saying 17 times that is is an H-50 clone.

But, I'm obviously mistaken.

Jared

Awards
ahhh yes, I'm back.
you may think its PMAX ,but all that bs about how Hdrol is Pheraplex or whatever is bs.

People are experiencing different results with each at least that is what I have seen.

I tried HALO and PHERA. Phera got my joints all sore, I got zitty, got stronger but also my nips got out of control.

HALO was alright, good strength gains, no water retention, no joint soreness, no zits. PROMAG was even better imo.

I got leaner, harder , strong, and a nice little Test boost .

I can't believe that you would leave us hanging for so long!:nutkick:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man i don't care if it is promag or a halodrol clone,they both kick ass and i will be ordering alot!!:woohoo:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will say this for the last time.
If you do not want to preorder the product or have reservations do not order it.

This will be an H clone to the best of our ability.

I am not going into specifics on this board anymore.

Just sign up to our newsletter and updates will be sent out that will clarify any concerns about HMAX , updates on testing, COA ,etc...

thanks.

Just thought I would make this available to the peeps up here in AM but we do have brick and mortar stores that are picking it up as well.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was pretty sure he cleared this up by saying 17 times that is is an H-50 clone.

But, I'm obviously mistaken.
I wish. No, he implies that it is a H-50 clone.....but the chemical formula listed on the website yesterday matches promagnon, not halodrol. MOREOVER, the chemical formula has since been REMOVED from the website (since people pointed out the discrepancy).

If this is a promagnon clone, then say so. Many people enjoy this compound.

If this is a H-50 clone, then say so, many people enjoy this compound.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was trying to not be so obvious.
due to many legal concerns.

this is not a promagnon clone that was not the goal. if that were true then the name would be different.

Like MAGNOMAXX something like that.
for example.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to not be so obvious.
due to many legal concerns.

this is not a promagnon clone that was not the goal. if that were true then the name would be different.

Like MAGNOMAXX something like that.
for example.
I'm a lawyer so these professed "legal concerns" don't go very far with me unless you have patent infringement issues.

At any rate, this is where I get off the train (when someone suggests I buy something to put in my body but they won't tell me what it is).....but I'm sure plenty of people will keep riding.

I'm not going to keep harping on this. I wish you the best of luck.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be an H clone to the best of our ability.

I am not going into specifics on this board anymore.
Yeahright, read his posts and then consider the logistics of the industry right now...From your other posts you seem to be intelligent, so read between the lines...Though considering he has said it is a **** 50 clone 15 times, you really shouldn't have to..And we all harrass our board sponsors to create generic versions of our favourite compounds so that we may indulge at a lower price..Then, when they do some of us take them to court based on the makeup..Why do you trust Gaspari any more than Promet? For all you know the original batch of Halo could have been rat poison but you ate it anyway...If it sucks you will know and will not have to buy it...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Slow your roll YeahRight.

If you don't want to buy, then stop the crap.

Yeah, he implied it was H.
What more do you want???
He said he'll have CoA's.

Jesus. :rolleyes:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
its ok.
for those who want to preorder it is available if you have concerns or doubts then don't .

The last thing I'm going to do is say I am cloning a product only to put ATD in a bottle and screw people out of $$. I have many of you to be grateful for and this forum.

Not my goal at all. And I'm not making claims about this product nor am I telling people to suck these caps down nor suggesting it.

This is a generic version of a popular product that is it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright, read his posts and then consider the logistics of the industry right now...From your other posts you seem to be intelligent, so read between the lines...Though considering he has said it is a **** 50 clone 15 times, you really shouldn't have to..And we all harrass our board sponsors to create generic versions of our favourite compounds so that we may indulge at a lower price..Then, when they do some of us take them to court based on the makeup..Why do you trust Gaspari any more than Promet? For all you know the original batch of Halo could have been rat poison but you ate it anyway...If it sucks you will know and will not have to buy it...
Look, I said I wouldn't keep harping on this. I have no interest in getting into a pissing match....but I'll answer your questions.

I have read all the posts which is where my concerns arise from:

1) He strongly implied that this was a Halodrol clone;
2) Posted formula on website matched promagnon, NOT Halodrol;
3) When people pointed this out his answers changed, began to talk about how good a compound promagnon is, AND the formula was removed from the website.
4) Today, his answer is that Hmax "will be an H clone to the best of our ability."

This isn't horseshoes or hand-grenades. Close doesn't cut it. There is no "to the best of our ability" when designing complex molecules which work because they are precisely designed to effect androgen receptors in specific ways.

They have synthesized a compound. They know what it is. They don't want to say, I don't want to buy. :run: It's a personal preference. I'm not out to make trouble for people who are a little more adventurous with their health.