Diesel Test Hardcore (80 Tabs)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TOP of the FOOD CHAIN TEST BOOSTER !!!

Here is my review of my 20 days run, 5 on 2 off, 4 caps a day.

Definitely one of the best natural boosters I have ever used, if not the best, I felt more aggression bursts on this product, this product gave me the "on feeling, alpha feeling" which was awesome. Erection strength was really good. Strength was increase, not in the sense of doing PR, but taking the same weight as the week before and being able to handle it more easily with more reps.

Hairs and nails were growing pretty fast, almost annoying.

I got a few big pimples on the forehead to clear out about 1-2 weeks after the product.

I have lost weight, which is normal since I carbs cycle, but I have not lost a step in the gym.

Mood was better, more productive at work, great mood in general; my temper was high only after night where I did not get enough sleep
Some people do the critic that this is a lot of ingredients, but man look at the size of the capsules; this is not and under dose product.

Did it raise my test, I have no blood work to prove, does the increase in motivation was form the adaptogens rhodiola and Panax ginseng? Maybe, one thing I know it that I feel real good on this product.

I also had to cut taking caffeine, or pre workout pass 4 PM, since it made it difficult to sleep at night.

Overall, real good product, the proof is that I bought myself 3 others bottles. What a better proof than that?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/5

Definitely one of the best natural boosters I have ever used, if not the best, I felt more aggression bursts on this product, this product gave me the "on feeling, alpha feeling" which was awesome. Erection strength was really good. Strength was increase, not in the sense of doing PR, but taking the same weight as the week before and being able to handle it more easily with more reps.

I got a few big pimples on the forehead to clear out about 1-2 weeks after the product.

I have lost weight, which is normal since I carbs cycle, but I have not lost a step in the gym. Yes I check and I am between 200 to 210lbs compare to a month ago where I was at 210-215, so another 5 lbs drop without strenght lost!

Mood was better, more productive at work, great mood in general; my temper was high only after night where I did not get enough sleep
Some people do the critic that this is a lot of ingredients, but man look at the size of the capsules; this is not and under dose product.

Did it raise my test, I have no blood work to prove, does the increase in motivation was form the adaptogens rhodiola and Panax ginseng? Maybe, one thing I know it that I feel real good on this product.

I also had to cut taking caffeine, or pre workout pass 4 PM, since it made it difficult to sleep at night.

Overall, real good product, the proof is that I bought myself 3 others bottles. What a better proof than that?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have lost weight, which is normal since I carbs cycle, but I have not lost a step in the gym.

I just recommended this to a guy over at bb.com from Australia and I'm sure he probably never heard of it
but once he tries if he can get shipped to the land down under I'm sure he'll be back for more:)
Good to hear that it worked for you and honestly over the many years that I've used DTHC and recommended
it I've never had a version that hasn't been effective for me.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Below are the things I experienced good or bad.

* Endurance: The first thing I noticed was increased endurance. There were times I really wasn't that tired even after my workout. The only reason I was leaving the gym was because of time constraints. Otherwise I could have spent another 20-30 pumping out extra sets.

* Pump: This stuff seemed to bring it in the pump department. Granted I was taking a pre workout. But I had been using the same pre prior to using DTH/SUNAMI. It seemed as if the pump came sooner and was more pronounced. Was definitely enjoyable.

* Focus: I had mentioned this before. But it seemed as if focus and intensity were up. One certainly led to the other. Like a switch that turned on even on days I was mentally dragging prior to my workout.

* Size: I gained a bit of size on this without compromising my mid section. Although scale wise it was only a couple pounds at most I looked definitely looked fuller. So definitely a plus and couldn't ask for much more in less than 30 on a natty test stack.

* Vascularity: I'm usually pretty vascular anyway but new veins seemed to pop up and the ones I had were more pronounced.

Below I listed just a few things I didn't like which honestly wasn't much.

Acne: I seemed to have an increase in acne. As I had previously mentioned not extremely bad. But I had it especially on traps/shoulder area and ended up wearing something to cover these areas. Again not a big deal just a slight con.

Bottle Size: DTH specifically. Wish there was more in a bottle. Although this worked great for me someone bigger may not get a full 4 weeks. Honestly didn't affect me much as my bottle was free and I'm certainly thankful to have been able to log it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Below are the things I experienced good or bad.

* Endurance: The first thing I noticed was increased endurance. There were times I really wasn't that tired even after my workout. The only reason I was leaving the gym was because of time constraints. Otherwise I could have spent another 20-30 pumping out extra sets.

* Pump: This stuff seemed to bring it in the pump department. Granted I was taking a pre workout. But I had been using the same pre prior to using DTH/SUNAMI. It seemed as if the pump came sooner and was more pronounced. Was definitely enjoyable.

* Focus: I had mentioned this before. But it seemed as if focus and intensity were up. One certainly led to the other. Like a switch that turned on even on days I was mentally dragging prior to my workout.

* Size: I gained a bit of size on this without compromising my mid section. Although scale wise it was only a couple pounds at most I looked definitely looked fuller. So definitely a plus and couldn't ask for much more in less than 30 on a natty test stack.

* Vascularity: I'm usually pretty vascular anyway but new veins seemed to pop up and the ones I had were more pronounced.

Below I listed just a few things I didn't like which honestly wasn't much.

Acne: I seemed to have an increase in acne. As I had previously mentioned not extremely bad. But I had it especially on traps/shoulder area and ended up wearing something to cover these areas. Again not a big deal just a slight con.

Bottle Size: DTH specifically. Wish there was more in a bottle. Although this worked great for me someone bigger may not get a full 4 weeks. Honestly didn't affect me much as my bottle was free and I'm certainly thankful to have been able to log it.
At 5 tabs/day of DTH for 4 days/wk (following bottle protocol) this has been my exact experience running it several months ago. I will also add that I had to take E2-X daily to keep my gyno from itching, so sensitive types take notice when incorporating DTH. But you will feel it for sure.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
At 5 tabs/day of DTH for 4 days/wk (following bottle protocol) this has been my exact experience running it several months ago. I will also add that I had to take E2-X daily to keep my gyno from itching, so sensitive types take notice when incorporating DTH. But you will feel it for sure.
Good to know. My dosing was the exact opposite 4 tabs 5 on 2 off. I've never had any sensitivity issues so I did not require an AI. Chuck was kind enough to send me a bottle of E2-X though. I wanted to run separate and give a separate review.