Stacked BCAA (40 servings)

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Prior to receiving AX I had ran out of my prior BCAA for about a week and instead of having some on hand until the AX arrived I decided to go a little bit without any BCAA just to see if I could get a feel for AX.

The week without any BCAA was definitely noticeable. I felt more sore then usual, which tells me that BCAAs are a major factor in my recovery
I've now worked out a couple of times with the AX and I can safely say that with addition of BCAAs back in the mix, my body is back to feeling "normal".

AX Stacked BCAAs initial Review
Mixibility: 10/10, I've been mixing it a water bottle just fine. no clumping.

Taste: 8/10- mild, nothing overpowering, slightly refreshing

Profile: AX Stacked has a very basic profile with 5 grams of BCAAs with a standard 2:1:1. This to me makes it a very nice BCAA to have around to use pre/intra/post or anytime of the day. Keeping things simple can easily be a convenience.

Performance: As stated above, without having any BCAAs for awhile and then starting back up with AX Stacked, there was a clear feeling of better recovery which is awesome to see in such a short amount of time.

I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a straight BCAA with a 2:1:1 ratio. I've always been a fan of any product keeping things simple and having the necessities. This will definitely be something I would consider buying in the future

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236943-gettin-ax-stacked.html