Mesomorph (25 servings)
Mesomorph (25 servings)

Manufacturer:

APS

Price: $32.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars, based on 29 total reviews.
Rated: 4.59 out of 5 Read all 29 reviews

Submit New Review

Mesomorph (25 servings)

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    I never had that crash from Mesomorph..interesting though..everybody's different I guess..I think that stuff is amazing..now I need to try MaxOut ..one of few left to try for me
    Max out is not worth it. Sorry to say, but no need to waste your money :-)
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    Max out is not worth it. Sorry to say, but no need to waste your money :-)

Can I ask what you did not like about Max Out?
    HiTech Representative

3. Quote Originally Posted by jake1986 View Post
    I'm seriously about to pick up a few tubs of this. Sooo much talk about it. I've been tellin everybody about it and IVE NVR EVEN TRIED IT lol
    Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm contemplating this stuff because I'm stim sensitive.
    Y'all are missing out. Better pick some up ASAP
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Epolis13 View Post
    Can I ask what you did not like about Max Out?
    Yup:-) not a real stim from caffeine and synephrine. No pump (no pump ingredients), and no energy, which I find important in a pwo. But hey, this is just my opinion:-)

5. Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    Yup:-) not a real stim from caffeine and synephrine. No pump (no pump ingredients), and no energy, which I find important in a pwo. But hey, this is just my opinion:-)
    1 scoop of Max Out has 600 (yes 600!) mg of KNO3.

So maybe you don't respond well to nitrates for a pump?

I personally do better with a nitrate + citruline combo. Can't beat the rainbow sherbet flavoring though.
    Olympus Labs Representative
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    BOXER30 TO SAVE 30% OFF OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS

6. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    1 scoop of Max Out has 600 (yes 600!) mg of KNO3.

So maybe you don't respond well to nitrates for a pump?

I personally do better with a nitrate + citruline combo. Can't beat the rainbow sherbet flavoring though.
    I usually get a great pump from nitrates, but maybe it's a good pwo? Who knows? I know I didn't like it, but everyone's different :-)
  7. 4/5

Crazy stim product which was awesome while working out! There was a point after 1.5 hours that It died down and didn't have that drive to workout much longer. Wasn't much of a pump product but if you want something to get you moving.. this is the one to go!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SSshooter View Post
    Start off with 1/3 a scoop!
    -Save money
    -Kick ass

Boom. Next question.

You really can save a lot by doing that!

9. New flavor out: Mesomorph Pineapple

10. Can't believe MaxOut did nothing for you..dang...Love MaxOut AND Mesomorph though..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

11. I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
    I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
    The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
    If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days

12. You won't regret it!
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

13. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
    I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
    The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
    If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days
    Wow, great review! Glad you loved it!
    HiTech Representative
  14. 4/5

Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cheeky1 View Post
    Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.
    Definitely agree, and man it sounds like I need to try the pineapple! I love that flavor as it is, so I bet pineapple Mesomorph would be right up my alley.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

16. Watermelon is not good. Not BAD but too strong heheh

17. Quote Originally Posted by SSshooter View Post
    Watermelon is not good. Not BAD but too strong heheh
    Add more water!
  18. Mesomorph (25 servings)

My review on Mesomorph Rocket Pop flavor.

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
    Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
    But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
    Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
    Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
    Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

The pump was Insane, hands down awesome.
    Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
    Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
    The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
    Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
    Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
    @VaughnTrue @cobri66 @NurseGray criticalbench @TexasLifter89 @MARK_, Epolis13 @TrainerTone @Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.

Update: after a full month I finished my mesomorph. I've never had a PWO that's lasted so long. It lasted so long because this is powerful stuff. Never before have I used a pwo that even a half scoop still does the job & I found my self doing this many times. I easily could have handled a full scoop everytime but it just seems to be over kill at that point.
    At a half scoop I got the energy, focus & pump I needed out of it. My tolerance built up at times it seemed, & some days I did exceed 1 scoop. But knowing that a half scoop does the job really adds value to this.
    AND I pimped it out to a few friends at my gym & 3 of them bought it.

The only down side I noticed about mesomorph is for some reason after working out I felt hungry as hell but food just sounded gross. Even foods I loved. So I found my self starving after working out but unable to eat. I'm guessing it's the DMAA. But can't be certain.

Overall I LOVE mesomorph and actually just ordered another rocket pop that should be here by tomorrow I hope.

Great stuff!

19. Thanks for your initial review, homie. I look forward to seeing your final thoughts!
    HiTech Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
    Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
    But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
    Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
    Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
    Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
    Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
    The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
    Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
    Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
    @VaughnTrue @cobri66 @NurseGray criticalbench @TexasLifter89 @MARK_, Epolis13 @TrainerTone @Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.
    ...you mix your PWO....with a Monster?!

You're a monster!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Awesome bro.. glad you are enjoying

22. first epic review is in! hell yea
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Great review, glad I got a shout out

Glad that you enjoyed it and can't wait to see what you think of the product after using the whole thing!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

24. Glad to see others are really enjoying it as much as I do!
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Thanks for the shout out! Awesome review man, and thanks for writing it!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitargo S2 (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. F/S: Iforce Maximize Intense 45 servings - $25 shipped
    By h968042 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
  3. NeuroSurge (25 servings)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Intra-Aid (25 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Essential Amino Energy Chewables (25 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM