Mesomorph (25 servings)
Mesomorph (25 servings)

Manufacturer:

APS

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.59 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Mesomorph (25 servings)

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kboxer7 View Post
    1 scoop of Max Out has 600 (yes 600!) mg of KNO3.

So maybe you don't respond well to nitrates for a pump?

I personally do better with a nitrate + citruline combo. Can't beat the rainbow sherbet flavoring though.
    I usually get a great pump from nitrates, but maybe it's a good pwo? Who knows? I know I didn't like it, but everyone's different :-)
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

2. 4/5

Crazy stim product which was awesome while working out! There was a point after 1.5 hours that It died down and didn't have that drive to workout much longer. Wasn't much of a pump product but if you want something to get you moving.. this is the one to go!!

3. Quote Originally Posted by SSshooter View Post
    Start off with 1/3 a scoop!
    -Save money
    -Kick ass

Boom. Next question.

You really can save a lot by doing that!

4. New flavor out: Mesomorph Pineapple

5. Can't believe MaxOut did nothing for you..dang...Love MaxOut AND Mesomorph though..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

6. I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
    I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
    The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
    If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days

7. You won't regret it!
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

8. Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    I have been hunting for an alternative preworkout that can give me a strong boost and I think I found the one.

Taste 5/5
    I'm not picky with the taste but this was really good.

Energy 5/5
    The stims on this treats me right. I've had one of the best workout today after trying one serving of mesomorph. I have to do some research because I'm not familiar with half the stim on the label. I had to take a lot.of deep controlled breathes to control the strength of the stim, if I didn't I probably would've red line too early on my workout

Pump 5/5
    If my energy is high I am able to push out a lot of weight and volume. In return this gave me one of the best pumps ever.

I'll be buying thr full tub for PR days
    Wow, great review! Glad you loved it!
    HiTech Representative
  9. 4/5

Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.

10. Quote Originally Posted by cheeky1 View Post
    Genuine 1 scoop preworkout here, less for the more stim sensitive or smaller body weight. This stuff kicks like a mule, is well dosed & does everything a good pre should.

Pineapple flavour is one of the best I've tried.
    Definitely agree, and man it sounds like I need to try the pineapple! I love that flavor as it is, so I bet pineapple Mesomorph would be right up my alley.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

11. Watermelon is not good. Not BAD but too strong heheh

12. Quote Originally Posted by SSshooter View Post
    Watermelon is not good. Not BAD but too strong heheh
    Add more water!
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
  13. Mesomorph (25 servings)

My review on Mesomorph Rocket Pop flavor.

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
    Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
    But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
    Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
    Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
    Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

The pump was Insane, hands down awesome.
    Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
    Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
    The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
    Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
    Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
    @VaughnTrue @cobri66 @NurseGray criticalbench @TexasLifter89 @MARK_, Epolis13 @TrainerTone @Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.

Update: after a full month I finished my mesomorph. I've never had a PWO that's lasted so long. It lasted so long because this is powerful stuff. Never before have I used a pwo that even a half scoop still does the job & I found my self doing this many times. I easily could have handled a full scoop everytime but it just seems to be over kill at that point.
    At a half scoop I got the energy, focus & pump I needed out of it. My tolerance built up at times it seemed, & some days I did exceed 1 scoop. But knowing that a half scoop does the job really adds value to this.
    AND I pimped it out to a few friends at my gym & 3 of them bought it.

The only down side I noticed about mesomorph is for some reason after working out I felt hungry as hell but food just sounded gross. Even foods I loved. So I found my self starving after working out but unable to eat. I'm guessing it's the DMAA. But can't be certain.

Overall I LOVE mesomorph and actually just ordered another rocket pop that should be here by tomorrow I hope.

Great stuff!

14. Thanks for your initial review, homie. I look forward to seeing your final thoughts!
    HiTech Representative

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Hands down the GREATEST tasting flavor I've ever had in a PWO. The rocket pop flavor was spot on and after taking my first sip I actually said "holy ****" out loud. The taste actually brought back some nostalgic memories of when I was a kid. And what's even better is the after taste was almost better than actually drinking it.
    Mix ability was great, what bothers me with PWO is foam after drinking. That's not the case at all with mesomorph. Mixes great and no foam left over after.

Energy/focus

This stuff is POWERFUL. With this being my first experience using a DMAA product I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I have a extremely high stim tolerance. Typically I mix my PWO with monster to produce the desired effects.
    But one scoop of mesomorph in water completely blew away every other PWO I've ever used. By the time I got to the gym it was in full effect and the tunnel vision kicked it. Personally I love the BA tingles and mesomorph delivers that with a punch. Even my tongue was tingling
    Energy was potent & noticeable. But to a degree almost to much. Especially during the warm up I noticed I had the jitters & felt a bit shaky. Something I soon got over though when I got into my workout.
    Focus was great but seemed to drop off after about 90 minutes. Typical but I was hoping to make it at least 2 hours strong.
    Over all though, this is the energy I needed & I'll consider 3/4 scoop tomorrow because I think that's all I really need.

Pump

Hitting chest today I could easily feel my chest fill out my tank top. Which always gives me the alpha feeling. Vains were popping up nicely.

Final.
    Mesomorph definitely lived up to its hype in my book. FINALLY a PWO that I can actually feel kicking in. This is the sort of PWO I've been looking for for years.
    The energy was incredible due to the DMAA. It gave me the tingles I love and delivered a great workout with an e****lent pump.
    Also, the container is full to the top when you open it which really presents the feeling that your getting your money's worth.
    Mix all that with a great tasting flavor and you have a real all rounder. Great job APS. I'll definitely be buying this on the regular now.
    @VaughnTrue @cobri66 @NurseGray criticalbench @TexasLifter89 @MARK_, Epolis13 @TrainerTone @Robert5891

In a few weeks time I will be back to update this with the addition of tolerance build up & more of a final-final review. Stay tuned.
    ...you mix your PWO....with a Monster?!

You're a monster!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Awesome bro.. glad you are enjoying

17. first epic review is in! hell yea
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Great review, glad I got a shout out

Glad that you enjoyed it and can't wait to see what you think of the product after using the whole thing!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

19. Glad to see others are really enjoying it as much as I do!
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post

Flavor/mix ability

Energy/focus

Pump

Final.

Thanks for the shout out! Awesome review man, and thanks for writing it!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  21. 4/5

Holyhe!! this stuff is strong. And I haven’t even yet had a full serving nor do I think I want one. One serving contains 65mg of DMAA which is a whole bunch! The rest of the ingredient profile looks good. I just wish I knew some of the exact doses like caffeine, CitMal and Agmatine. I’m not sure why they put 4g of BA in here.

Flavor/Mixability – I’ve read a lot of good reviews on the Rocket Pop flavor but I’m just not digging it. I’ve been mixing it in 10 oz water. It mixes fine. Taste strength seems about right. I do get a nice Rocket Pop flavor, but I’m tasting a weird chemically flavor as well. Anyways, I don’t mind drinking it. It’s just not something I would call “good”.

Energy – WATCH OUT! Like I said, this stuff is strong. If you’re a regular PWO user, I would still at least start at serving. That’s about where I started out – plenty of energy here. One serving is a rounded scoop. And so far I have only done just below a level scoop. This stuff gets me bouncing off the walls. It hits pretty good within 10-15 minutes. I even get jittery some. Once I start my workout though, the jitters go away and it’s on! Crazy energy that doesn’t stop and will having you wanting to throw weights around. Mesomorph will have you shortening your rest times without you even knowing it making recovery/endurance great. After my workout, I go back to having the jitters some. I felt highly stimulated for a full 4 hours after ingesting. And I felt more alert than usual for another 2 hours. I haven’t had a crash so far. I like having this much energy because after my workout, I go back to chasing around my 4 and 1 year olds. The latest in the day that I have taken this was 2:30 and was able to sleep fine that night. FYI, I like about 300mg caffeine in my PWO, can’t tolerate Yohimbe, and am due for a stim break next month.

Focus – Tons of focus here maybe just because there is so much energy. It definitely fueled my aggression in the weight room and gave me some good euphoria. This is one of those PWOs that will make you feel like the Hulk in the gym.

Performance – Even though you will feel like the Hulk, still go about your normal scheduled weight for exercises. I wouldn’t say it increases performance any more that another good PWO. Still great performance, it just nothing above and beyond what I’ve experienced.

Pumps – I’ve read some good reviews on this when it comes to pumps. And I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of pumps I got. My muscles felt really full. It’s note a top tier pump PWO but you can still expect good pumps.

So in conclusion, DMAA is the real deal when it comes to energy. I don’t think I need this much every workout nor would I want to take it every day. For me, the weekends are great to take this because I’m more active with my family. For all you stim junkies, this stuff is for you! And thanks to VaughnTrue for the hook-up!
  22. 4/5

This is long overdue, but due to the reported strength of this, I wanted to wait until I had at least some stim tolerance built up to give it a fair shake... Thanks to @VaughnTrue (aka santa-vaughn) for the tub to try out.

Flavor - Rocket Pop: This was really impressive. It literally tastes almost exactly like the pops that you had as a kid. The powder even comes in 3 distinct color mix throughout the tub and you can clearly make out each of the flavors. As with the pop, they combine nicely to make an overall stellar flavored product with only the slightest of aftertaste (to be expected from most things)

Mix - zero issues. one scoop can go in just about any amount of water you want and will mix just fine. I went as low as 4oz and as high as 20oz.

Energy - The highlight of this product for me (and everyone else it seems). I can't even imagine taking more than 1 scoop until your tolerance level is through the roof. I put this right on par with stimul8 for stringest pre's (that still work) on the market. Some mornings I even wet with a pretty "light" half scoop and still had the jump to really get at it. I would suggest working your way up for sure as you can easily over do it with this (which I did once or twice and was pretty heart-racey and buzzed). Energy comes on pretty fast (10-15min I began to feel it), lasts plenty long (does not seem to just "stop", but rather just slowly taper off) and does not leave you crashing or fiending for more stims.

Focus - I wouldn't say this was anyhting crazy in this regard... Focus was there, but more due to the energy and motivation vs anything strictly focus based. Not bad, but nothing to rave over for me.

Pump - I'll preface this by saying taht I'm not one who typically responds very well to most pump products... Many do little to nothing with the exception of PES High volume (#1) and Conqu3r (OG actually was the best so far for me). The pumps on this were better than average considering this is not even the main focus of the product. I was not in any "painful" situation, but did fill up during higher rep work. Pumps did not last long however which was a bit disappointing (but expected for me usually).

Endurance - This was the second best attribute of this product for me. I was able to push my rest times between sets to a minimum and not lose any reps. At the end of almost every workout I wanted to add finishers just to try to "empty the tank", but usually left still feeling like I had more in me.

Overall - This is easily one of the strongest pre's on the market. It is both effective and cost effective with its true single serving dose. While there is some danger of over-doing it, the reward outweighs the risk IMO. This is a very solid product and one that I suggest anyone looking for a real boost (or needing some serious stims) to give a shot.

23. Solid reviews just keep on rolling in!!

24. Some great reviews recently!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
  25. Mesomorph (25 servings)

Great reviews coming in, but not surprised!
    HiTech Representative

26. I have to add one more thing to my previous review. For all you grapplers/jiu-jitsu rollers out there...take 1/2 a scoop to 1 scoop and go TRAIN.

OMFG it's insane how much more aggressive and focus I become...

One of my teammates told me to chill and relax because I was "going too hard for training"
    ...right, well the way I was taught was YOU TRAIN HOW YOU COMPETE.

Another teammate ALWAYS gave me feedback and say things like HEY GREAT JOB ON THIS AND THAT...after I was done with him, he says NOTHING :P

Sidenote: If you're reading this and haven't trained Jiu-jitsu before, try it out. You might love it!
  27. 5/5

Death comes in many forms but mesomorph comes in rocket pop

What to say about mesomorph v1

Flavor - Rocket pop is truly amazing and love every sip I take. Nothing off putting about the flavor at all.

Energy- Dmaa plus caffiene how can't you give this a 5/5 rating. Smooth and crashless and perfect throughout the workout. Great job in that department

Focus - same as the energy - great combo of ingredients and it will always deliver

Pumps- I train AM overnight fasted so pumps are hard to find but with the energy I had I put out more reps and pumps followed with some good pain

Overall one of my new favorite pre workouts when I need a kick in the ass

28. From my original review thread: APS MESOMORPH REVIEW LOG!
    "Initial Review:

Wow, just wow.

I have heard so many about people talking about this pre-workout for ages but never really had a chance to try it. Thanks to the kind Hi-Tech reps I was given an opportunity to do so and man am I HAPPY about my luck.

Last night while I was getting ready to hit the gym I get a ring at the door and I quickly realized it must've been the Mesomorph! What perfect timing..really.
    I ripped open the box and lo and behold there it was.

I even got the flavor I wanted too, Rocket Pop!

I've been taking two cap fulls of the original E-Pharm Clear shot so I thought I would be ok with 1 1/2 scoops or mesomorph. So I dumped it in a cup, mixed it with water, and took a sip to grade the flavor. It really tastes like Rocket Pop, 10/10, I was astounded. It was a bit sweet but I believe that's because I mixed it in with too little water on top of it being 1 1/2 scoops.

But no bitterness, mixes GREAT, absolutely no chalky or grittiness to it at all.

About 10-15 minutes in I started feeling the beta alanine tingles in my ears. And I have been supplementing with beta alanine for the last few weeks. This tells me that the quality of the beta alanine in mesomorph is far superior than what I have been taking,

Around the same time, an insane surge of focus and energy came over me. I was pumped to lift and in a extremely positive heightened mood. It felt like I was shot with good feel adrenaline!

I haven't felt something like this in years.
    Yesterday was back and biceps. After a quick stretch session I started doing my chin ups and it felt effortless than usual. I was flying through them.

Usually after my chin ups I already get quite winded but not last night. I quickly loaded up the bar with weights for my dead lifts and once again, picked the weights up like nothing.

No lie, I even hit a PR on my deadlift. This stuff is insane. I don't like to bull**** but now I know what everyone has been talking about. This is the real deal.

My workout was so insane, I was sweating way more than usual, and the pumps. The pumps were so bad I actually had to eventually end my workout a bit short. My left forearm that I tend to have a problem with just kept getting more and more pumped. I have never experienced this before.

It was to the point I felt like I really needed to stop or else I would have snapped something inside. Plus I could not grip anything even if my life depended on it.

I'm really excited to use this for a few more days for a final review. But the ingredient profile is solid and most importantly the focus and energy it gives me is on another level. E-Pharms clearshot can not compare to this stuff.

However I believe I will have to cut down and use 1 scoop. 1 1/2 was just way too much for me haha.

So far this is definitely 9/10.

Thanks again to the folks at APS/Hi-Tech! "

"All right here is my final conclusion of this product.

This is so far the bees knees pre-workout product and possibly the BEST I've had. I don't shill or bull.

This stuff hits me hard but in a good way. What I love is the positive heightened mood when it kicks it. It really gets me amped and almost aggressive.

Today I did 3/4 scoop and it was perfect. I only had about 45 minutes to do a full workout for chest and a little bit of shoulders due to work getting in the way but man. I was able to knock out set after set with minimal rest. People were MIRING hard.

The energy and focus is amazing. The pump is amazing. It makes me so vascular and full I look like a god.

I really hope the magic doesn't die with this product in terms of tolerance. I will test the waters and if I feel it does I will have to take breaks from it because it is just that good.

I seriously have not enjoyed a pre-workout this much in....EVER. Honestly the best focus/energy product I truly enjoy/ed is the E-Pharm Clearshot original.

But this is on another level.

This is a truly a 10/10 product. Well done Hi-Tech. "

29. Mesomorph is talked about tons on the forums. Any time someone asks what's the most intense pre on the market there's one name that always appears without fail.....Mesomorph.

Flavors
    Rocket Pop and Grape
    Both equally delicious, but RP is definitely the best!

Energy
    Wow, wow and wow! Those massive DMAA and caffeine dosages really freaking deliver! I feel like taking no rest times sometimes thanks to the explosive energy. Also, there's no crash at all and the energy comes on with an explosion, but lasts hours and dissipates slowly.

Pump
    Now here's where I didn't see too much benefit alone. This product isn't made to give skin splitting pumps. But if stacked with a pump product then I think you've got a perfect stack to crush anything in sight.

Focus
    Here's another area where I think Mesomorph blows away the competition. I get such a mind-blowing, concentrated and tunnel vision set focus when on Mesomorph. I see only the iron and want to demolish it all and have it begging to be demolished again.

APS/Hi-Tech has a winner here and I'm converted to be a true DMAA Mesomorph lover.

30. Thanks for these additional reviews, you guys!
    HiTech Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitargo S2 (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. F/S: Iforce Maximize Intense 45 servings - $25 shipped
    By h968042 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
  3. NeuroSurge (25 servings)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Intra-Aid (25 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Essential Amino Energy Chewables (25 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM