Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)
Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)

Manufacturer:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS)

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.33 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.33 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)

1. 5/5

So ive been running the New and improved Dermacrine for some time now. onto my second bottle and im considering a 3rd! this stuff goes on easy, and dries very quickly. very clean both in regards to scent and no residue left behind. VERY effective!!! im running this stuff stand alone at 5 pumps ED and have had some major strenth grains. Libido is sky high while on, so if you're already a horndog watch out for this stuff!! i'll be using this as a test base for my next ds/ph cycle and im already 100% confident it will do its job plus some, based on what ive seen running it solo..
    easy 5 stars!

2. I wanna run this a month after PCT

3. Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I wanna run this a month after PCT
    Why

4. Along with a test booster and possibly IGF-LR3 as a bridge between AAS cycles

I've been trying to find out if it and FormaSurge are suppressive I've seen mixed responses. But even if it is it will not be as suppressive as a AAS bridge and they will not effect my lipids like a AAS bridge would
  5. 4/5

I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.
    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope the second bottle goes better than the last one .

7. What kind of weight gain can you expect ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by joemoney1rock View Post
    What kind of weight gain can you expect ?
    Didn't really notice anything as far as weight gain. Mostly increased well being, relaxation, increased ability to concentrate and a bit of a libido increase. Really puts you in a better mood.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

9. thanks for the review T

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Didn't really notice anything as far as weight gain. Mostly increased well being, relaxation, increased ability to concentrate and a bit of a libido increase. Really puts you in a better mood.
    many prescription meds that cause well being, relaxation and ability to concentrate come with the side effect of loss of libido....kinda nice to find something otc that actually improves libido, eh?

11. Sounds like some good stuff

12. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Sounds like some good stuff
    can't keep it in stock!!! eta is around 10 days though, and the 50% bps products is until end of december!!!

13. I bought it thinking it was a lighter style prohormone w easy recovery, then everyone bashed it. I've heard everything from you won't gain much, to it's pure gyno/estrogen, it's a waste unless you use other prohormones w it. I was super stoked when I bought it, then most rained on my parade lol. I still haven't used it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by joemoney1rock View Post
    I bought it thinking it was a lighter style prohormone w easy recovery, then everyone bashed it. I've heard everything from you won't gain much, to it's pure gyno/estrogen, it's a waste unless you use other prohormones w it. I was super stoked when I bought it, then most rained on my parade lol. I still haven't used it.
    if you have any questions ask, i am more than willing to help you out.....

15. Has anyone logged this yet? I am interested in how they did

16. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Has anyone logged this yet? I am interested in how they did
    go to the search box and type in dermacrine, all kinds of stuff!!!
  17. 4/5

I am currently using Dermacrine as a test base to combat lethargy and libido issues while on cycle and it is working very well.
    Pros: dries quickly
    No stickiness or skin irritation
    Increases energy and libido noticeably

Cons: bottle is going fast; using four full pumps per day; not sure if it will yield as many servings as labeled.
    Value is not bad but at 40+ dollars it's not a steal either but at least it works as advertised

Overall summary: this worked very well to combat lethargy and boost libido for me. I would love to use this vey frequently but will have to use it only on cycle due to the price and quality. Overall a good quality product!

18. This is a great product...I am on HRT so I get my blood taken every three months.... My test levels were 800 before using this product..I used it for two months went back for my normal blood work and my test was 1300... the only thing I changed in my routine was this product... so based on my labs this product simply works... for me anyway...

19. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    This is a great product...I am on HRT so I get my blood taken every three months.... My test levels were 800 before using this product..I used it for two months went back for my normal blood work and my test was 1300... the only thing I changed in my routine was this product... so based on my labs this product simply works... for me anyway...
    Great news! Thanks for sharing!

20. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    This is a great product...I am on HRT so I get my blood taken every three months.... My test levels were 800 before using this product..I used it for two months went back for my normal blood work and my test was 1300... the only thing I changed in my routine was this product... so based on my labs this product simply works... for me anyway...
    How much did you use?

21. Three pumps in the AM.....thats it

22. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    Three pumps in the AM.....thats it
    How much do you weight? I am at 3 pumps also 2 am 1 pm

23. 164lbs.

Have you noticed good results?

24. Mood increase, libido, I am cutting right now, so loosing fat but is it because of dermacrine I don't know, but at least you have some blood work to show it work. I am sittign at 215 do maybe would benefit from 4 pumps a day?

25. I would not go over the recommended dose.. Read what you wrote: It is working..your losing fat..probably not holding as much water... Your mood is better..your libido is better all the while your cutting...

What does the bottle say your dose should be?

26. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    that sucks, surely your dose of test was reduced with test level of 1300....next time stop ALL test boosters at least 2 weeks before blood draw!!!

27. No I kept it the same...... Why stop? I am on TRT for a reason... I dont make enough.. I am 54 years old. My point was the product works..Being that my Free Test also increased I am sure it was because of the AI in the product.... Your comment makes no sense to me at all..

Like I want to stop my HRT and feel like **** just to test a product.... right

28. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    No I kept it the same...... Why stop? I am on TRT for a reason... I dont make enough.. I am 54 years old. My point was the product works..Being that my Free Test also increased I am sure it was because of the AI in the product.... Your comment makes no sense to me at all..

Like I want to stop my HRT and feel like **** just to test a product.... right
    no comment!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that sucks, surely your dose of test was reduced with test level of 1300....next time stop ALL test boosters at least 2 weeks before blood draw!!!
    OK i get it ....you want to make sure that the product is out of my system when I go for my blood draw.....still makes no sense.. yea my levels would have been where they always have been....

30. Quote Originally Posted by ericaf1 View Post
    I would not go over the recommended dose.. Read what you wrote: It is working..your losing fat..probably not holding as much water... Your mood is better..your libido is better all the while your cutting...

What does the bottle say your dose should be?
    4 pumps it should be at my weight, just wonder if 1 more pump wodl do worl of diffence I might try it when I start my second bottle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Milk RTD (12 servings/17 fl oz)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:11 PM
  2. Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:19 PM
  3. Mangoni Concentrate (32 fl. oz.)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Muscle Nitrous (8 fl oz. (240 mL))
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 01:51 AM