Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)
Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)

Manufacturer:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS)

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

So ive been running the New and improved Dermacrine for some time now. onto my second bottle and im considering a 3rd! this stuff goes on easy, and dries very quickly. very clean both in regards to scent and no residue left behind. VERY effective!!! im running this stuff stand alone at 5 pumps ED and have had some major strenth grains. Libido is sky high while on, so if you're already a horndog watch out for this stuff!! i'll be using this as a test base for my next ds/ph cycle and im already 100% confident it will do its job plus some, based on what ive seen running it solo..
    easy 5 stars!
  2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wanna run this a month after PCT
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tcslick View Post
    I wanna run this a month after PCT
    Why
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Along with a test booster and possibly IGF-LR3 as a bridge between AAS cycles

I've been trying to find out if it and FormaSurge are suppressive I've seen mixed responses. But even if it is it will not be as suppressive as a AAS bridge and they will not effect my lipids like a AAS bridge would
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.
  6. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.
    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope the second bottle goes better than the last one .
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

What kind of weight gain can you expect ?
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by joemoney1rock View Post
    What kind of weight gain can you expect ?
    Didn't really notice anything as far as weight gain. Mostly increased well being, relaxation, increased ability to concentrate and a bit of a libido increase. Really puts you in a better mood.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

thanks for the review T
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Milk RTD (12 servings/17 fl oz)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2013, 04:11 PM
  2. Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:19 PM
  3. Mangoni Concentrate (32 fl. oz.)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  4. Muscle Nitrous (8 fl oz. (240 mL))
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  5. Sustain Alpha w/ Liqua Vade (8.2 fl. oz)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-26-2009, 12:51 AM