Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, I never considered doing a split like that before, but that's a damn good idea.

I'm using SA right now and while I've used it before, I never did when I was working out like I am now. Gonna finish this bottle out, wait a few weeks and try Dermacrine again. (Again, didn't use while working out hard and heavy.) Gonna follow the format you got up above.
Work out hard and heavy!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As this was the first time either a transdermal or prohormone, I wasn't sure of what to expect. Dermacrine delivered on all promises. My alpha feelz, libido, and overall esteem all went up within a week of starting the bottle. Outside of taking care of a shoulder injury, my strength either went up or maintained on all lifts while keeping my calories pretty low throughout the log.

The dosage was pretty easy to rub on. It's also nice and customizable: 2 AM/PM, 3 AM/1 PM, etc. Dries in about 5 minutes, too! I'll definitely be using this again as a base!
Even tho dermacrine is technically a prohormone I wouldn't call it that as it's not suppressive unless you use insane doses

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people will use it as a base when running other compounds in cycle.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle of dermacrine and I thought it had chysin in it but it's not listed on the bottle

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Work out hard and heavy!
Oh yeah! Got started up again back in February and started using SA a month ago. Big difference!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
5/5

I have to say I was extremely skeptical of this making a difference with this being my first transdermal product. At 5 pumps everyday I noticed a pretty intense rise in libido about 10 days in. It goes on easy and dries quick. Still can't believe how effective this was while on a harsh cycle. Much better than 4 andro in my opinion as a test base. I am very impressed and will definitely be purchasing a couple bottle for my next run. BPS well done, even more excited to start my Androcrine now. 2 thumbs up

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I was extremely skeptical of this making a difference with this being my first transdermal product. At 5 pumps everyday I noticed a pretty intense rise in libido about 10 days in. It goes on easy and dries quick. Still can't believe how effective this was while on a harsh cycle. Much better than 4 andro in my opinion as a test base. I am very impressed and will definitely be purchasing a couple bottle for my next run. BPS well done, even more excited to start my Androcrine now. 2 thumbs up
Def use derm as a base for cycles no doubt. Well worth it

kinetix

kinetix

Awards
I'm starting BPS tonight. I'm 39 yrs old, 195 lbs, and 10-11% BF. Currently I'm in a clean bulk. Carb cycling is working well for me in this regard. I work out 5 to 6 days per week, depending on my work schedule. My diet is fairly solid. I use myfitnesspal to assist with calorie and macro counting.

I will be weighing in once per week.

So for the guys who've ran this,
How soon did you guys notice the effects of this product?

Did you have any issues or concerns holding your kids or girlfriends within a certain period of time after administering the product? And if so how did you remedy that situation?

Thanks guys

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Dermacrine just a couple months ago. I was already feeling a bit supressed from running a long cycle and started feeling Dermacrine pick me up within the first week. Somewhere around 4-5 days in. Currently live by myself so can't chime in on the question about contact.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting BPS tonight. I'm 39 yrs old, 195 lbs, and 10-11% BF. Currently I'm in a clean bulk. Carb cycling is working well for me in this regard. I work out 5 to 6 days per week, depending on my work schedule. My diet is fairly solid. I use myfitnesspal to assist with calorie and macro counting.

I will be weighing in once per week.

So for the guys who've ran this,
How soon did you guys notice the effects of this product?

Did you have any issues or concerns holding your kids or girlfriends within a certain period of time after administering the product? And if so how did you remedy that situation?

Thanks guys
You going to log it? And just let it dry and wash your hands after application. It dries quickly.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just get a cheap box of gloves, you'll be gtg after application. My wife knows not to touch the TD bottles in the "supplement shelves" in our pantry lol

Toff

Awards
  • Established
1 pump is enough for me or the libido drops to the floor and I become moody

Added an AI and things got good.

Needs an AI in my opinion, I think the estrogen is too high

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 pump is enough for me or the libido drops to the floor and I become moody

Added an AI and things got good.

Needs an AI in my opinion, I think the estrogen is too high
In my experiences it depends on age group. The younger crowd seems to experience what you explained.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm using four pumps with var is that overkill? I'm 230 and 34

Toff

Awards
  • Established
perfect as a test base for your var

and yes, im 34 so the symptoms are there

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm using four pumps with var is that overkill? I'm 230 and 34
Not at all. You could even go higher, closer to the 5-7 pumps range. I would stay where you are at now and move up 1 pump at a time, until you have your sweet spot. Do you have a pct in place? Sustain Alpha (click here) will take care of suppression, if any.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Thx I'll take a look!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on your dose. Some people use a pct and some don't.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna just run animal stak after, it has ant E/hormone stabilising reversatrol and other goodies.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna just run animal stak after, it has ant E/hormone stabilising reversatrol and other goodies.
Animal Stak is underdosed, as are most of Universal's staks (Animal Pak notwithstanding)

You might want to look into something else for the same price point. I tried m-stak before and after some research, realized how low it was compared to other products.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha @5 pumps for 28 days and you'll be gtg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Would taking both SA and Dermacrine be overkill or do they have different properties to them where they'd compliment each other if anything?

If so, what would be a good dosing protocol?

I just got Derma last week and got to thinking about adding SA.

Thanks,!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Would taking both SA and Dermacrine be overkill or do they have different properties to them where they'd compliment each other if anything?

Thanks,!
You'd be better off stacking Dermacrine with another PH or even a natty anabolic TBH, you can run it with SA, but I usually save SA for my PCTs.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,!
I'm with lifted here ,Dermacrine and epi drone is a good option and follow with SA and some more epicat would be a nice run

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT looks good for PCT too

And Shark Labs Restore - Tribulus, Trans Reservatol, Longjack 100:1, Milk
Thistle, NAC, ZMA, Indole 3 Carbinol, Avena Sativa

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadren XT looks good for PCT too

And Shark Labs Restore - Tribulus, Trans Reservatol, Longjack 100:1, Milk
Thistle, NAC, ZMA, Indole 3 Carbinol, Avena Sativa
Just keep in mind Nolvadren isn't Nolva

migseattle

Awards
Not at all. You could even go higher, closer to the 5-7 pumps range. I would stay where you are at now and move up 1 pump at a time, until you have your sweet spot. Do you have a pct in place? Sustain Alpha (click here) will take care of suppression, if any.
How suppressive is Dermacrine? Have you seen bloodwork from users?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
How suppressive is Dermacrine? Have you seen bloodwork from users?
Bloodwork? It's been a long time but I believe there are some floating around the internet. How suppressive? Depends on your genetics and your dosing. It's shown to be mildly suppressive in the higher dose range but a short 3-4 week OCT PCT tends to take care of that. Otherwise, I haven't seen too many reports of noticeable suppression at the recommended dosage. All said and done, we ALWAYS advocate the use of an OCT PCT, just as a precaution. Sustain Alpha is ideal for Dermacrine's PCT. Enjoy!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I have used dermacrine off cycle, I feel like crap. Low energy and almost a sick feeling. I've seen that from other users as well, mainly the younger crowd.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'll be using it as a base with Sparta Mass in a few weeks.