Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

steppinRazor

Awards
5/5

So ive been running the New and improved Dermacrine for some time now. onto my second bottle and im considering a 3rd! this stuff goes on easy, and dries very quickly. very clean both in regards to scent and no residue left behind. VERY effective!!! im running this stuff stand alone at 5 pumps ED and have had some major strenth grains. Libido is sky high while on, so if you're already a horndog watch out for this stuff!! i'll be using this as a test base for my next ds/ph cycle and im already 100% confident it will do its job plus some, based on what ive seen running it solo..
easy 5 stars!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Along with a test booster and possibly IGF-LR3 as a bridge between AAS cycles

I've been trying to find out if it and FormaSurge are suppressive I've seen mixed responses. But even if it is it will not be as suppressive as a AAS bridge and they will not effect my lipids like a AAS bridge would

Reactions: BPS
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4/5

I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.

Reactions: BPS
BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love this stuff. The gel smells great and dries almost instantly. You don't need to let it dry for anymore than 5 minutes at the most. The effects I noticed were improved concentration, improved sense of well-being, increased libido and increased overall confidence. I may have gained a little bit of strength but that wasn't anything dramatic. I really liked it for the mood benefits and concentration. That is where it shines. I just felt happy the majority of the time I was using this stuff.
Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope the second bottle goes better than the last one ;).

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
What kind of weight gain can you expect ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the review T

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't really notice anything as far as weight gain. Mostly increased well being, relaxation, increased ability to concentrate and a bit of a libido increase. Really puts you in a better mood.
many prescription meds that cause well being, relaxation and ability to concentrate come with the side effect of loss of libido....kinda nice to find something otc that actually improves libido, eh?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Sounds like some good stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like some good stuff
can't keep it in stock!!! eta is around 10 days though, and the 50% bps products is until end of december!!!

joemoney1rock

Banned
Awards
I bought it thinking it was a lighter style prohormone w easy recovery, then everyone bashed it. I've heard everything from you won't gain much, to it's pure gyno/estrogen, it's a waste unless you use other prohormones w it. I was super stoked when I bought it, then most rained on my parade lol. I still haven't used it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bought it thinking it was a lighter style prohormone w easy recovery, then everyone bashed it. I've heard everything from you won't gain much, to it's pure gyno/estrogen, it's a waste unless you use other prohormones w it. I was super stoked when I bought it, then most rained on my parade lol. I still haven't used it.
if you have any questions ask, i am more than willing to help you out.....

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Has anyone logged this yet? I am interested in how they did

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone logged this yet? I am interested in how they did
go to the search box and type in dermacrine, all kinds of stuff!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I am currently using Dermacrine as a test base to combat lethargy and libido issues while on cycle and it is working very well.
Pros: dries quickly
No stickiness or skin irritation
Increases energy and libido noticeably

Cons: bottle is going fast; using four full pumps per day; not sure if it will yield as many servings as labeled.
Value is not bad but at 40+ dollars it's not a steal either but at least it works as advertised

Overall summary: this worked very well to combat lethargy and boost libido for me. I would love to use this very frequently but will have to use it only on cycle due to the price. Overall a good quality product!

ericaf1

ericaf1

Awards
This is a great product...I am on HRT so I get my blood taken every three months.... My test levels were 800 before using this product..I used it for two months went back for my normal blood work and my test was 1300... the only thing I changed in my routine was this product... so based on my labs this product simply works... for me anyway...

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a great product...I am on HRT so I get my blood taken every three months.... My test levels were 800 before using this product..I used it for two months went back for my normal blood work and my test was 1300... the only thing I changed in my routine was this product... so based on my labs this product simply works... for me anyway...
Great news! Thanks for sharing!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much did you use?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mood increase, libido, I am cutting right now, so loosing fat but is it because of dermacrine I don't know, but at least you have some blood work to show it work. I am sittign at 215 do maybe would benefit from 4 pumps a day?

ericaf1

ericaf1

Awards
I would not go over the recommended dose.. Read what you wrote: It is working..your losing fat..probably not holding as much water... Your mood is better..your libido is better all the while your cutting...

What does the bottle say your dose should be?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that sucks, surely your dose of test was reduced with test level of 1300....next time stop ALL test boosters at least 2 weeks before blood draw!!!

ericaf1

ericaf1

Awards
No I kept it the same...... Why stop? I am on TRT for a reason... I dont make enough.. I am 54 years old. My point was the product works..Being that my Free Test also increased I am sure it was because of the AI in the product.... Your comment makes no sense to me at all..

Like I want to stop my HRT and feel like **** just to test a product.... right

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I kept it the same...... Why stop? I am on TRT for a reason... I dont make enough.. I am 54 years old. My point was the product works..Being that my Free Test also increased I am sure it was because of the AI in the product.... Your comment makes no sense to me at all..

Like I want to stop my HRT and feel like **** just to test a product.... right
no comment!!!

ericaf1

ericaf1

Awards
that sucks, surely your dose of test was reduced with test level of 1300....next time stop ALL test boosters at least 2 weeks before blood draw!!!
OK i get it ....you want to make sure that the product is out of my system when I go for my blood draw.....still makes no sense.. yea my levels would have been where they always have been....

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not go over the recommended dose.. Read what you wrote: It is working..your losing fat..probably not holding as much water... Your mood is better..your libido is better all the while your cutting...

What does the bottle say your dose should be?
4 pumps it should be at my weight, just wonder if 1 more pump wodl do worl of diffence I might try it when I start my second bottle

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a bottle and should arrive by Friday. What's the best way to take this for libido increase? Workout routine is about 30-40 minutes, 4 days a week. Right now I'm in maintenance phase while slowly building my strength back up. More curious about libido boost.

I've used/am using Sustain Alpha. I use it about every other day, but lately have been dosing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm almost done with that.

Would using both be overkill? Thanks in advance!

ericaf1

ericaf1

Awards
I dont know anything about Sustain Alpha but I use dermcrine everyday. I follow the instructions on the bottle. For me that is three pumps a day.

I think it is a hell of a product...

Drames

Awards
Anyone ever stack this with other topicals, if so, how do you vary the application sites?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone ever stack this with other topicals, if so, how do you vary the application sites?
Can apply to same sites at different times, like 6-8 hours apart or just use different sites. Most topicals work well anywhere the skin is thin like tops of feet, armpits, or inner thighs. If the topical works on Androgen receptors then I keep it on the chest, neck, traps, upper back.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't vary them with Dermacrine. The gel is awesome and doesn't irritate the skin at all. In fact it seems to help my skin feel better. Plus with the dermacrine gel delivery system you only have to apply it one time a day.

zagsfan20

Awards
So would you use this stuff prior to starting a cycle of something like epistane?

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is quality stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed using it (3 1/2 - 4 pumps/day) & passed the last 1/3 of the bottle onto a female power lifter friend to try. She was as impressed as I at how well it worked:

* dried up estrogen
* increased libido
* greater mental acuity & sense of wellbeing
* assisted in leaning & firming up

What was really amazing was that my friend did a little test to see if effects could be localised. She applied it to one thigh only for a week+ & sure enough, that leg showed a difference in composition.

Highly recommended as a test base on cycle, or standalone if you want to dry out a little & get some feel good times a'happening.

jake1986

Awards
Love it too. I'll probably never run another ph cycle without it.

As a matter of fact i Ordered a bottle last night

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is quality stuff, I thoroughly enjoyed using it (3 1/2 - 4 pumps/day) & passed the last 1/3 of the bottle onto a female power lifter friend to try. She was as impressed as I at how well it worked:

* dried up estrogen
* increased libido
* greater mental acuity & sense of wellbeing
* assisted in leaning & firming up

What was really amazing was that my friend did a little test to see if effects could be localised. She applied it to one thigh only for a week+ & sure enough, that leg showed a difference in composition.

Highly recommended as a test base on cycle, or standalone if you want to dry out a little & get some feel good times a'happening.
The last thing Dermacrine should be doing is "drying up estrogen" and you absolutely should not use if you want to "dry out". You really are misinterpreting the results.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
The last thing Dermacrine should be doing is "drying up estrogen" and you absolutely should not use if you want to "dry out". You really are misinterpreting the results.
True, poor choice of wording on my behalf. More a case of the estrogen regulation it provided showed in some fat loss/leaning out & boosting test levels.
Apologies for the sloppy work & thanks for picking it up.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I ordered 2 bottles to go along with my halo/tren run soon.
Quick question,
Should all 4 pumps be spread out throughout the day of can I do 2/2 am/pm?
What's the half life of this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles to go along with my halo/tren run soon.
Quick question,
Should all 4 pumps be spread out throughout the day of can I do 2/2 am/pm?
What's the half life of this?
It absorbs over 24h

You can split the dose if you want. Not necessary.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently using Dermacrine as a test base to combat lethargy and libido issues while on cycle and it is working very well.
Pros: dries quickly
No stickiness or skin irritation
Increases energy and libido noticeably

Cons: bottle is going fast; using four full pumps per day; not sure if it will yield as many servings as labeled.
Value is not bad but at 40+ dollars it's not a steal either but at least it works as advertised

Overall summary: this worked very well to combat lethargy and boost libido for me. I would love to use this vey frequently but will have to use it only on cycle due to the price and quality. Overall a good quality product!
Exactly how I would suggest to run the product. As a base. Thanks for the review.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly how I would suggest to run the product. As a base. Thanks for the review.
Thanks. As an add on to the review, I've used it twice now and got the full amount of servings out of the bottles both times, give or take a serving. Also, hanging around AM, it's easy to find it for cheaper than what I originally paid for the 1st bottle. That makes it a much better value.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Ran this as part of a sponsored log here on AM. I was coming off a Androsterone cycle and used Dermacrine as a bridge into PCT. Biggest thing I was looking for was if Dermacrine helped keep size and strength and ease my way into PCT without a crash. I was VERY impressed with this supplement and how it helped my goals.

VALUE (5/5): I got this for free but I have always seen Dermacrine around for under 40 bucks and BPS usually has coupons for discounts so keep your eyes out.

DOSING (5/5): I have used a few transdermals and I have 0 complaints about this one. Easy to apply, pump never broke, and the product dried quickly and had a fairly pleasant smell to it. I dosed at 4 pumps per day (ended this cycle around 210 lbs) and felt it was adequate for my needs.

PERFORMANCE (5/5): Pretty high rating but this stuff was awesome. My mood and libido/energy went up and I felt more alpha in general. Also, I put a little more muscle on during this bridge and seemed to lean out too. Muscles took on a dense appearance that sort of reminded me of Epi-andro or a very, very low dosed Epistane cycle. The science behind transdermal DHEA is pretty well documented also so this stuff has legitimate real world/lab results as opposed to other products/ingredients that do not.

OVERALL (5/5): Already took advantage of a sale and stocked up on more bottles of Derma from my own money. I plan on running it along with trest and a dry compound in the fall. But, I would even run this solo for a very mild hormonal kick. I know this product has been around for awhile but it was my first time using it and hope this review can help others who haven't.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

As this was the first time either a transdermal or prohormone, I wasn't sure of what to expect. I was about 8 weeks into a low dose Osta cycle and starting to feel the effects of suppression. Dermacrine delivered on all promises and picked me right up within a week! My alpha feelz, libido, and overall esteem all went up within a week of starting the bottle. Outside of taking care of a shoulder injury, my strength either went up or maintained on all lifts while keeping my calories pretty low throughout the log.

The dosage was pretty easy to rub on. It's also nice and customizable: 2 AM/PM, 3 AM/1 PM, etc. Dries in about 5 minutes, too! I'll definitely be using this again as a base!

Last edited:
ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It's also nice and customizable: 2 AM/PM, 3 AM/1 PM, etc. Dries in about 5 minutes, too! I'll definitely be using this again as a base!
Damn, I never considered doing a split like that before, but that's a damn good idea.

I'm using SA right now and while I've used it before, I never did when I was working out like I am now. Gonna finish this bottle out, wait a few weeks and try Dermacrine again. (Again, didn't use while working out hard and heavy.) Gonna follow the format you got up above.