NANO Vapor Peformance Series (40 Servings)

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
5/5

I'll have to admit i did not like the former lines of MT products, pretty much the only thing i liked was their Cell-Tech for post workout glycogen replenishment/creatine.

Anyways on to this product they clearly label every single ingredient and HOW MUCH there is of it. The energy from this is just crazy, i usually always get to the max dosage of a pre workout for energy but i have continued to stay around 1.5-2 scoops which is surprisingly less caffeine then i used to use. The yohimbe + Large amount of citrulline in this product make the pumps just insane, i seriously have never experienced such a pump. Agmatine isn't even close in my experience. I am on my 5th tub of the new Nanovapor and both flavors fruit punch and blue raspberry taste perfect. Once i finish my 5th tub i will be trying sour apple!
Highly suggest you contact MT for a sample, see for yourself!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't believe I am saying this but I have used multiple samples of the new one and I really, really liked it. It sickens me to even say that but this one they got right even if it is a little stim heavy. If you want kick in the ass this is the one for you.