Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

rehj

rehj

Awards
5 out of 5 rating for Orange Triad (270 tabs)

One of the top multi-Vs on the market. My recommendation to anyone looking for a multi. Orange Triad is also much more than a multi as it contains a digestion complex and joint complex which really seperates OT from the other multi-Vs on the market.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is really a multi with weightlifters in mind. Not only is it a truely COMPLETE multi (please compare the ingredients to what you would get in centrum or one-a-day), but it has a really effective digestion complex (to help digest all those oats, barley, and leafy veggies we eat), as well as some joint support that has really made some nice improvement in my artheritis that fish oil alone didn't do.

I would recommend that everyone gives this a shot, it's really worth it.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Controlled Labs have presented the community with this very well rounded multivitamin. Orange Triad uses a multi-tablet formula to allow the user to dose the vitamins throughout the day instead of using a one-time dose, allowing for higher absorption of the various vitamins and minerals present in this supplement. One can use as recommended-3 tablets 2x per day-or dose it 2 tablets 3x per day. They employ various isoforms of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, which is optimal to truly receive the benefits from vitamin supplementation, and the isoforms used of many of the other vitamins are the optimal isoforms (cholecalciferol for vitamin D instead of ergocalciferol, for instance). This vitamin also includes various essential minerals, although doses of some of them are not entirely adequate (like Mg) for athletes and would still need to be gotten through nutrition or supplemented.

In addition, Orange Triad also comes with joint support supplements at proper doses, such as MSM, glucosamine sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate, among others. It includes a digestion complex, including some absorption-enhancing ingredients and nutrient-partitioning agents (doses not disclosed-probably small), which is a plus.

Taken together, you're getting a full, well developed multivitamin/multimineral supplement and bundling it with a full joint support supplement, and it comes in at a price between $25-30. Compare this with a typical joint support supplement with comparable doses that costs around $20, and a complete multi like NOW's ADAM that also costs close to $20, and you can see that not only are you getting a great product but you're getting it at an incredible price. While there are superior formulated multivitamins out there like AOR's Ortho-Core, which includes all the iso-forms of the various vitamins to mimic vitamin acquisition from whole foods, it comes at a much higher premium, and you're likely getting at least some of your vitamins through your diet. In summary, this is the ideal vitamin for an athlete/bodybuilder who still eats some whole foods but wishes to supplement with a multi- to supplement their vitamins and minerals to obtain optimal performance either on the gym or on the field.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
5/5

OT is of course a top of the line Multi. Great forms of vitamins. I usually split 3/3 on the dosing. I can say the Joint complex is indeed helpful. OT is a great value. I can't really comment on the digestive part, as I didn't have issues there. I stock up whenever I see a sale, even though it's priced pretty fair already. I like OT and recommend it whenever the chance arrives

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

This has been a staple product of mine for almost a year now and I would never look anywhere else from a MV. Just look at the profile and you'll see that it has everything you need. The pills are easy to swallow and the benefits are fantastic. Not only are you getting a great dose of the essentials, you are also getting a joint complex, flex complex, and some added in digestive enzymes.

Having taken this for almost a year I can't remember the last time I caught a cold, let alone had any joint or digestive issues.

This one will always remain in my arsenal, and it should be in yours too!

newbreed

Awards
5/5

Been using it after a year and liked it more than the others I used before. Not too many pills and has good ingredients.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I'm a huge skeptic these days when it comes to supplements. Vets and noobs on many boards have been raving about OT for a while now and I finally broke down last November to give it a run myself.

The ingredient panel is top notch but what got me wondering how well OT would work was the joint complex. Would it actually help me out now that I am older? So I gave it a run.

Used it for 45 days, mid way through I noticed that my shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers were no longer achy. Placebo effect was my first thought but I rolled along, nearly pain free. End of this run I thought that I would take 30 days off and re-assess. This was my downfall, all the aches and pains crept back into my life.

I am now 3/4 of the way through my second bottle with no aches and pains. I am completely sold that OT is exactly what the label states and is something that has become a staple in my daily regimen. Hell, I've already order a third bottle so that I do not miss a day.

Solid product and the price is right.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm a huge skeptic these days when it comes to supplements. Vets and noobs on many boards have been raving about OT for a while now and I finally broke down last November to give it a run myself.

The ingredient panel is top notch but what got me wondering how well OT would work was the joint complex. Would it actually help me out now that I am older? So I gave it a run.

Used it for 45 days, mid way through I noticed that my shoulders, elbows, wrists, and fingers were no longer achy. Placebo effect was my first thought but I rolled along, nearly pain free. End of this run I thought that I would take 30 days off and re-assess. This was my downfall, all the aches and pains crept back into my life.

I am now 3/4 of the way through my second bottle with no aches and pains. I am completely sold that OT is exactly what the label states and is something that has become a staple in my daily regimen. Hell, I've already order a third bottle so that I do not miss a day.

Solid product and the price is right.
you should try e pharm joint force. i heard nothin compares when it comes to joint support

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
mega dosed fish oil and flexible does the job for me.

garz

garz

Awards
4/5

Great MULTI with Joint Support. Affordable, at around 65-70 cents a serving for 45 days at a convenient 6 pills a day. Solid choice right here!

Really liking the new dye-free look. Makes me look less of a pill-head when I whip out my supplement pack in public. They're finally a natural colored vs the high-lighter orange they once were.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
5/5

Since i have started training i have gone through quite a few multivitamins with OK results. So i decided to give Orange Triad a shot and i was immediately impressed with the added joint support and enzymes. High protein diets can be reek a good amount of havoc on the digestive tract so the added enzymes definitely helped in the sense that i had less digestive issues. The joint support works very well too. Definitely my go to product now, price is good too :)

STLG

Awards
5/5

At first Orange TRIad seems pricey, but when you consider the digestive and joint help that's included it really isn't bad at all.

Originally I was skeptical about OT successfully functioning as a joint support supplement. Admittedly the only reason I purchased a full bottle was because I got it for 50% off. Despite my skepticism, after just a few days of taking OT my joints began to feel better.

I'm very pleased with this product and I would definitely recommend at least trying it out.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

One of the best multi's out there. MVP may have a couple of better forms of vitamins in its formula, but you can not beat the overall value and quality of this multi. No iron, which is a big positive for men. Most of the top-notch sources with effacious amounts of most of the vitamins.

Throw in the joint complex, which I can tell when I am not taking it, and the immune and digestive blend and you can not beat it. You can find a cheaper VITAMIN, but you will not find this whole package cheaper. I just love this vitamin. It's my favorite.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Ok so I ran Orange Triad for 3 straight months and man this stuff is the truth! Ive ran ***'s sport and the Walmart One a day chewie and neither held a flame to this product. I like it as it helps take away the need of variety in groceries shopping as I am on a budget and hard to keep the color palette sometimes. It also has an awesome joint complex that I feel I would have been in terrible shape without. Currently running on a torn ligament so OT helped take down alot of inflammation after the 1st month. Its no miracle pill but there is a noticeable difference. Recovery did pickup towards the end and I noticed the best recovery after really heavy lifts and the size would stay more true than with more endurance activities that ran me down on a 2 day break in most cases. The probiotic complex made me feel like I had the gut of an alligator. No stomach pains, and not one terrible stomach ache since I have been using this product. I dont push many things unless I know for myself and this product is the best "Multi" thats reasonably priced for anyone. Well worth a run but I recommend at least two months on regular dosages to see improvement.

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
4/5

I purchased this product because it had digestive and joint support properties.
During the time that I was taking Orange Triad (still am), I cut out my probiotics.

Unfortunately, while off my probiotics Orange Triad did not serve as a good substitute. So I have to again supplement with probiotics. That said, I have to say that "joint support" properties are pretty good!

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
5/5

There aren't many multi's that can compare especially because of the included joint complex. I usually take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. This helps me out because I used to take Universal Animal Pak which has different ingredients in multiple pills. With OT, I can just take half in the morning and half in the evening.

csayer

Awards
This has probably been asked a million times but how would you guys rate this in comparison to Animal Pak ?
I have been using AP for a couple of years now and never looked back but this seems to be slightly more comprehensive!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This has probably been asked a million times but how would you guys rate this in comparison to Animal Pak ?
I have been using AP for a couple of years now and never looked back but this seems to be slightly more comprehensive!
Orange triad > AP

BlueRev

Awards
I use it
5/5 for me.
Helps with my joints and actually i do not even pee color's anymore lol at first i did.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best stuff for your money with the joint complex! Love it!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
5/5

I love this product. It is my main go to multi vitamin and the fact that it has a joint support (which I feel start working after week 2) is that much of a bonus. This is my new permanent multi!

Wiznoski96

Wiznoski96

Awards
5/5

Definitely a top of the market product, Controlled Labs has incorporated a full spectrum multi with digestive enzymes, as well as added joint support. The new formulation also has removed all dyes from the multi (it is now a white color instead of orange). This should be a staple in ANYONES supplement cabinet.

Chevyman1979

Awards
Orange Triad is absolutely amazing. For almost all my life, I was a 1-a-day kind of guy. Never really gave it much thought. When I started reading up on supplements & vitamins, & the shortcomings of most 1-a-days, I looked into alternatives.

I've taken Opti-Men, a couple different kinds from NOW & Body Strong, & even spent some time on Animal Pak.

OT blows them all out if the water. It's a true complete multi, with a digestive complex, immune complex, & joint support. It's far more complete than anything else I've taken, with an easy 3 pill (2x day) dose. No 11 or 13 pills here. And it does more. Not to mention you can get it for about the same price as Animal Pak, but a full 45 days (270 pills@6/day). IMHO, there's not much that compares in terms of what you get vs what you pay.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The AP multi has more than 6 pills per serving, like 9. & it recommends that you take the packs twice a day lol.. Besides that each pill in the AP has different mineral in different pills & some are huge, getting stuck in the throat.
OT has small pills with equal minerals in each cap , less pills to take & better properties ...... It's a no brainer. OT is the go to multi

swolequest

Awards
5/5

This is by far the best multi for lifters. A multi you can feel!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
5/5

A top quality multi, with solubility testing done to show its effectiveness. 6 tabs a day, spread out 3/3 + high dosed vitamins means that there is a better chance of me getting more of the vitamins and minerals.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys. OT is always a staple for me

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
5/5

5/5

I've tried a lot of high end multis but finally got around to trying OT. Just finished a bottle and have been pleasantly surprised. Used during a 45 day field biology outing involving a lot of walking, digging, and crawling around and could definitely tell that this helped my joints stay happy. I like and have used MSM before but the powder is a pain to take. OT has just enough of it to get decent effects without stomach issues.

For the price and the ingredient profile, it will likely remain as my staple multi.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
5/5

This is the first multi I have ever taken in which I truly FEEL different. The joint help is awesome in this. Fantastic mutli!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I've used MSM powder in much higher doses than OT, but nonetheless OT has just enough to have an impact on my joint pain and it's much easier to remember to take consistently than the MSM powder.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the positive words, gents. There's a sick deal for it on NutraPlanet that I would recommend not passing up!

Gmead80

Awards
5/5

How can you go wrong with this supplement. Its got your vits and minerals, digestive enzymes, and joint complex all rolled into one. When I made the switch I could feel that my stomach felt better after a few weeks. That was the biggest noticable change. I just think it great that in addition I can get my joint complex in the same multi-vits. I highly reccommend for an all in 1 product

badctzn

Awards
I just wanted to weigh in on Orange Triad. I've tried it on three occasions, and I just didn't feel the results a lot of people do. I've given it several chances because it gets very positive reviews. But when I'm using it my joints go back to aching and it definitely impacts my workouts.
I have been a long time devoted user of Universal's Animal Flex and absolutely nothing works for me like Flex does. When I use it I'm virtually pain free, but when I'm off it, the pain comes back. I'm not trying to sell anyone on Animal Flex just sayin.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to weigh in on Orange Triad. I've tried it on three occasions, and I just didn't feel the results a lot of people do. I've given it several chances because it gets very positive reviews. But when I'm using it my joints go back to aching and it definitely impacts my workouts. I have been a long time devoted user of Universal's Animal Flex and absolutely nothing works for me like Flex does. When I use it I'm virtually pain free, but when I'm off it, the pain comes back. I'm not trying to sell anyone on Animal Flex just sayin.
I appreciate the honesty, man. Users that benefit from the added Glucosamine and Chondrotin in our multivitamin may not have the same degree of joint pain/issues that you do, which is why you may require a more joint specific product.

badctzn

Awards
Yeah I'll always be honest.... Even if it isn't what you want to hear... Just ask my fiancée lol! Seriously though, the great thing about the wide variety of companies and supplements on the market is we can always find something that works for us even if it doesn't work for somebody else. I have experimented with many
supplements over the last 25+ years, some which have since been banned. I always find I seem to go back to the ones that are tried and true for me.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

This is easily the best multi out there. You get a digestive, joint and flex complex. To have those added in and the multi is still around the same price range as others is a steal. Also, the vitamins are good forms of vitamins which is not the same for all multi vitamins.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the words, Ant. OT remains to be top notch.

Kutulu

Awards
I've been using this as my multi-vitamin of choice for about a year now. Best one on the market IMO. Being a colon cancer survivor I do notice a difference in my digestion when I do not take this. Plus it has your joint relief which is a benefit of buying one less supplement.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using this as my multi-vitamin of choice for about a year now. Best one on the market IMO. Being a colon cancer survivor I do notice a difference in my digestion when I do not take this. Plus it has your joint relief which is a benefit of buying one less supplement.
Congratulations on beating your cancer, man. Thanks for the support.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent feedback and congratulations

Kutulu

Awards
5/5

Forgot to rate this from earlier comments. 45 day supply is an added bonus

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
5/5

my all time favourite multi...may only change it for the powder form as i assume it will be better absorbed!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my all time favourite multi...may only change it for the powder form as i assume it will be better absorbed!
Let me know how you like the powder, man! It's definetly a great multi....especially with the added greens with the powder. Not much more you could ask for.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
5/5

After about two weeks of taking I began noticing a subtle more energy especially around the 2 pm work "nap time" when I wanted to face plant on my keyboard.
Also..a big one for me, the joint support is terrific for me. Got a bad elbow that would ache like a bitch during lateral raises and others like that...now it's hardly noticeable.
The digestive properties have helped as well on my higher than normal protein intake.
I highly recommend this. I was doing the GNC men's energy vitamins before, but this is the sh#t here.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Avoided this for the longest time due to price and long ingredient profile but finally gave it a go after really analyzing the profile and value. It works very well, especially the added joint support. This is my new staple multi. Loving it.