Orange Triad (270 tabs)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Avoided this for the longest time due to price and long ingredient profile but finally gave it a go after really analyzing the profile and value. It works very well, especially the added joint support. This is my new staple multi. Loving it.
I'm glad you came around! Thanks for the review.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

Great multi purpose vitamin with support that I was taking separately. It's actually more affordable when considering what it replaces.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

Multi vits are accepted as a staple in most serious lifters supplement stacks. This product is unbeatable in the multi vitamin category.

15/10

Gainz23

Gainz23

Awards
Best multivitamin I have ever taken! Have been taking Orange Triad for a longggg time.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the Orange Triad with greens orange flavor powder. Way better than 6 tablets a day of the regular Orange Triad.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the Orange Triad with greens orange flavor!
I don't know if I'd go so far to say 'love' but for a greens supplement, the orange flavor is pretty good. People shouldn't have any reservation buying it due to taste.

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
10/10 i love these vitamins, size is perfect dont really have a bad taste or smell after a washdown. done wonders for the joints as well.