Ronnie 97'

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This was Ronnie in/near his prime. One of my fav vids and i dont mind the song either.

At 1:00....damn.

Only doing this casue im bored.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
****ing awesome, bossdaddy you act like just taking steroids anyone can look like that such a ignorant comment

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What? Ronnies not natural?!?!?! Oh no, i liked him caus ehe was the only natty pro EVER!!!!

tool....shut your mouth.
Ignorance is bliss, so enjoy your high life.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genetics! Even if someone did use steroids 99.999999 percent of people do not have thaem peaks, and shape.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
not being able to fit through the door...in a good way!

i also think he looked best back then, well...1999 olympia

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=5blEX7rQf84&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

it just a slide show but the pics a fukin' serious!!!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
....and this is my favorite coleman vid

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=avdX9MYDU_A"]YouTube - Ronnie Coleman-Inspiration[/ame]

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
YES! 99 is the begining of the MASS. pre-97/98 was great conditioning....ahhh yes.....those were the days... :p

As far as Twista goes. For sure, being from Chicago i think it has the Chicago style im used to.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It is genetics.

This pic should illustrate that very well.

Jay's conditioning isn't as sharp as Ronnie's and Ronnie's detail is much more obvious. Not to mention Ronnie is bigger too.

Jay Cutler will never be as good as Ronnie Coleman.

Attachments

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is genetics.

This pic should illustrate that very well.

Jay's conditioning isn't as sharp as Ronnie's and Ronnie's detail is much more obvious. Not to mention Ronnie is bigger too.

Jay Cutler will never be as good as Ronnie Coleman.
An extra decade of muscle maturity also has a lot to do with the details.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
mental where you at in chicago...im out in the far west suburbs

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yo Mental, btw the song is Get Me by Twista.

Ronnie is a beast. Dedication is impressive as hell, but I still don't see why anyone would want to be that massive.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yo Mental, btw the song is Get Me by Twista.

Ronnie is a beast. Dedication is impressive as hell, but I still don't see why anyone would want to be that massive.
I dont know if it was a question of whether want, but more like need. He wanted to be SURE he'd win when stepping onto the stage ... Last vid that I seen of him from early this year, he was only about 260 solid ... so, I doubt he wants to carry around 300 but just for competition purposes.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
They all look like crap. 70's bodybuilding for me.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
the first video at 51 seconds what is that exercise called again anyone?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
please muscle maturity
you should be asking for it. Not everyone is noticeable with it, but it takes alot of time and cut/bulks to be able to develope and look shredded in certain areas.

I dont fully agree with the concept but to a point i do i guess...

I think genetics play more of a roll.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I agree with muscle maturity, however, I'm going to go as far as saying bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 10% diet/training, 10% drugs.

Muscle maturity is just a small shade in the overall view of bb'ing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with muscle maturity, however, I'm going to go as far as saying bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 10% diet/training, 10% drugs.

Muscle maturity is just a small shade in the overall view of bb'ing.
Definitely. I think Rodja was merely pointing out the difference between two particular BB'ers, as opposed to suggesting muscle maturity is a major factor overall.

Muscle density is a very underrated feature in our world, though. This is where constant dedication and training comes in: Relatively speaking, most A.A.S (aside from Trenbolone) will not impart you with the density and separation which arises from constant microtrauma.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has always been my fav video. Lat spread is sick. It literally eats you up:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9kpdJCIDE&feature=related"]YouTube[/nomedia]

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
^^that scene is from Cost of Redemption. That dvd is one of the best i have ever seen IMO