- 07-25-2008, 01:48 AM
- 07-25-2008, 02:43 AM
07-25-2008, 01:20 PM
I agree with muscle maturity, however, I'm going to go as far as saying bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 10% diet/training, 10% drugs.
Muscle maturity is just a small shade in the overall view of bb'ing.
07-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Muscle density is a very underrated feature in our world, though. This is where constant dedication and training comes in: Relatively speaking, most A.A.S (aside from Trenbolone) will not impart you with the density and separation which arises from constant microtrauma.
07-25-2008, 01:39 PM
This has always been my fav video. Lat spread is sick. It literally eats you up:
07-26-2008, 01:42 AM
07-27-2008, 03:07 AM
08-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By x_muscle in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 08-12-2007, 08:22 PM
- By spoofy in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 11-03-2004, 09:06 AM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 17Last Post: 10-22-2004, 05:16 PM
- By 2cAnnons in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-30-2003, 05:13 PM
- By LethalGunz34 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-13-2003, 04:22 AM