Ronnie 97'

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    please muscle maturity
    you should be asking for it. Not everyone is noticeable with it, but it takes alot of time and cut/bulks to be able to develope and look shredded in certain areas.

I dont fully agree with the concept but to a point i do i guess...

I think genetics play more of a roll.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Stiff-legged Deadlifts.
    bingo
    •   

3. I agree with muscle maturity, however, I'm going to go as far as saying bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 10% diet/training, 10% drugs.

Muscle maturity is just a small shade in the overall view of bb'ing.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I agree with muscle maturity, however, I'm going to go as far as saying bodybuilding is 80% genetics, 10% diet/training, 10% drugs.

Muscle maturity is just a small shade in the overall view of bb'ing.
    Definitely. I think Rodja was merely pointing out the difference between two particular BB'ers, as opposed to suggesting muscle maturity is a major factor overall.

Muscle density is a very underrated feature in our world, though. This is where constant dedication and training comes in: Relatively speaking, most A.A.S (aside from Trenbolone) will not impart you with the density and separation which arises from constant microtrauma.

5. This has always been my fav video. Lat spread is sick. It literally eats you up:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9kpdJCIDE&feature=re lated"]YouTube[/nomedia]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    This has always been my fav video. Lat spread is sick. It literally eats you up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9kp...eature=related
    his lats alone, look like they weigh 15lbs lol. just 2 chunks of thick azz meat slapped on his side. they're so big, it looks like he has back rolls in 1 part of the vid. ****in crazy man.

7. ^^that scene is from Cost of Redemption. That dvd is one of the best i have ever seen IMO

8. He used to look damn good...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ronnie Coleman Videos
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 09:22 PM
  2. Ronnie wins!
    By spoofy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
  3. Ronnie Coleman; too much HGH??