Hair Removers

buff18

buff18

Awards
I know some of you guys who complete have to pretty much be experts on hair removers. Could you tell me which ones are the best? I've always shaved, and its started to become a pain in the you know what. I have sightly sensitive skin, especially when I'm NOT tanning for some reason, which is weird. Any help is appreciated.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Ive tried quite a few of the creams and they all suck if you have sensitive skin. The one i like the best is Hair No More by Apex. As long as i get it off under 10 minutes it doesnt burn and it does a very good job removing even small hairs. It actually worked so well that one time i tried it on my head (i shave my head) but that didnt turn out so great. Dont ask :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering abou this as I am getting in good shape. I am kinda hairy, I dont mind my arms but my ack and chest/stomach could do without the werwolf effect..

Mattcc22

Mattcc22

Awards
Anyone ever try Epila (its an at home laser hair remover). You can get it for $100 on ebay. I'm curious to know how effective it is compared to going to a professional. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper if it works. I won't touch creams again..OUCH!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I get worried about creams and what not. Hair grows back so quick. As I get older, I am getting it on my back...WTF

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any problem with taking my mach 3 to the shower really, never had to bother with a cream or anything else. Don't have much hair to deal with though, except only where the gf sees.