biger stronger faster

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. Great movie! The political figure in the movie was the funniest! Sorry, can't remember his name off the top of my head.


  2. It's like they said in the movie. "Steroids is a side effect of being American". cause we all wanna be bigger, stronger, and faster!

  3. This are the wonder politicians who are shaping our government policy. I sure am glad they research the fact thoroughly before making these types of decisions

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxLNKnLaDG8"]YouTube - Rep. Henry Waxman clueless in Bigger Stronger Faster[/ame]
    •   
       


  4. By the way, you can call up your local library and have them hold the dvd for you. Most carry it and it is a free way to watch the whole video if you're interested. Chris Bell did a great job, and I hate to hear that about his brother. That is so weird considering his Dad even had the insight on the DVD to say that it would take a miracle to prevent them from finding his brother dead within the near future.

    I still haven't heard what the autopsy results were. The media might not publish that info.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    By the way, you can call up your local library and have them hold the dvd for you. Most carry it and it is a free way to watch the whole video if you're interested. Chris Bell did a great job, and I hate to hear that about his brother. That is so weird considering his Dad even had the insight on the DVD to say that it would take a miracle to prevent them from finding his brother dead within the near future.

    I still haven't heard what the autopsy results were. The media might not publish that info.

    The media will find a way to tie it steroids but anyone who's seen the movie will clearly see the (already present) chemical imbalance in the guy. I'm no psycologist but anyone can tell when someone ain't playin with a full deck. It's a shame tho....R.I.P. mad dog....

  6. I can't believe he actually died! Really sad. His dad did call it in the movie, yeah. There are some people in this world that just can't be helped, as sad as that sounds it is true. RIP Mad Dog.

  7. i met chris and mark aka smelly at the fit expo. ill post up the pics when i get em from my girlfriend. i watched smelly hit a 810lb bench. he also attempted 820 i believe, but i didnt get a chance to see it.



  8. super nice guys.

  9. smelly got bigger since the movie. I would like to meet the
  10. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    smelly got bigger since the movie. I would like to meet the
    And fatter

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Great movie! The political figure in the movie was the funniest! Sorry, can't remember his name off the top of my head.

    remeinded me of bugs bunny a little with his teeth haha

    you are talkingabout the congressman?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    makes me proud to live in californing knowing he is helping make my state and the country a better place

  13. Quote Originally Posted by willwes View Post
    I'm no psycologist but anyone can tell when someone ain't playin with a full deck.
    never heard that saying before, will use in the future. repped

  14. He did get fatter! WOW! Still benches over 800 though! That's beastly!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth1 View Post
    never heard that saying before, will use in the future. repped
    lol! nice! thanks bro

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    [IMG]
    super nice guys.
    wow thats awesome you got to meet them!!!btw i really enjoyed this movie aswell, honestly it sort of seemed a little biased, like a little too pro-steroid. but i mean there was no bs in there..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleMac View Post
    wow thats awesome you got to meet them!!!btw i really enjoyed this movie aswell, honestly it sort of seemed a little biased, like a little too pro-steroid. but i mean there was no bs in there..
    i think it was pretty unbiased actually. i mean it was made by a guy who tried steroids and didnt like em. and he doesnt really say what side he falls on. the way i saw it was, heres the info, heres whats currently going on, now you make your own decision about it. and that is the general idea everyone ive talked to about the movie had as well.

    i guess i just wouldnt say pro-steroid, just more along the lines of pro-education about steroids.

  18. i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller )

  19. hi mindgame, thanks for share this video. This video is very awesome. I like it..........

  20. I'm going to have to watch this again this weekend.great movie here

  21. i love this movie, it makes you want to juice hahahahahha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 10:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in