biger stronger faster

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
From what I've heard everyone who's seen it has really enjoyed it and said that it presented the issue of steroids and performance enhancing drugs from a very neutral and fair viewpoint. Hopefully it will come to a theater around here because I'm very interested in seeing it.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised this isn't making some kind of news on the major new channels...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised this isn't making some kind of news on the major new channels...
Yea this is the first i've heard of it. Its out in the U.S at the moment now? I've not seen anything about it in the UK yet.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if its even out i just found a trailer on it

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Things I love about this trailor:
1. Sly and Arnold are in it.
2. Showing VPX redline while talking about steriods
3. Jacked @ss cow
4. "Get Pumped for the summer"

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
this could be good and bad. i need not explain. Michael moore or whoever is doing it does not matter. Like above, why was VPX shown? This is already a little iffy. cant wait to watch...
welcome to america.

PS-watch the lab busts fly and arrests go nuts too after this comes out.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
didn't you know that VPX redline is actually a steroid if you inject it? it's just not bioavailabe if taken orally. :fool2::toofunny:
I see what you mean mentaltwitch... this could be bad and good.
"Things I love about this trailor:
1. Sly and Arnold are in it.
2. Showing VPX redline while talking about steriods
3. Jacked @ss cow
4. "Get Pumped for the summer"""

pmiller, I love this list, b/c it's almost exactly what I was thinking when I watched this. :toofunny:
posting this in the steroid section could get some better discussion going... :D what do you guys think?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea i should have posted it in there but some times they get butt hurt if you post something there that not suppose to be so i didnt want to get bashed on. I cant wait to watch this. I think they just show VPX as in how supplements and steroids go hand in hand or sumthin like that you know.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I can see why you wouldn't post it in there. sometimes the "roid rage" can really take over :fool2::aargh::frustrate
that's why I asked here too.
hopefully ppl won't start associating supps EVEN MORE with steroids... oh well

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea but remember when FDA found traces of steroids in like supps not to long ago?? So that could be a reason why.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yea but remember when FDA found traces of steroids in like supps not to long ago?? So that could be a reason why.
yeah, they probably are including them for this reason... I just hope it doesn't spike the FDA's activities...:aargh:
I was looking a bit more, and it looks like he gets to sit down with Jay Cutler.

SORRY, THE PICTURE IS JUST THAT BIG...

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i was like wtf...thats a big pic..in the trailer he talks to Gregg Valentino n stuff. so it doesnt suprise me..i want to know if Jay "Admits" to it. but we can only wait and see.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
they wont admit to it casue its a coffession. I wouldnt. They all learned pretty fast hwo to get around the questions, but im sure theyll ask.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea i remember when jay was ask on a Las Vegas news channel about steroids and he said how he eats like 7 times a day and supplements help him get that big.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It opens around me 6/6/2008, im there. Its mostly at art theatres and the like.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I tried to get a torrent, but they are all fakes thus far.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I'm really looking to watch this movie online or something, but it came out in so few places. gonna watch those links though.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
jay's so big you cant even reduce the size of his pictures....

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the theatre. It was a very good documentary. Very in depth and thorough. Not biased at all. Funny, informative, and at times sad, it covers almost all the bases. Most people can learn alot from this film. As far as I'm concerned it was money well spent.

BTW, Jay Cutler was not in the movie at all.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
jay's so big you cant even reduce the size of his pictures....
LMAO :rofl::toofunny:
Just got back from the theatre. It was a very good documentary. Very in depth and thorough. Not biased at all. Funny, informative, and at times sad, it covers almost all the bases. Most people can learn alot from this film. As far as I'm concerned it was money well spent.

too bad he wasn't in the movie at all though... hmm idk why would that be? maybe he didn't say anything too interesting...
thanks for the review :D

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too bad he wasn't in the movie at all though... hmm idk why would that be? maybe he didn't say anything too interesting...
thanks for the review :D
Maybe they couldn't fit him on the screen!

WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp)WAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
that cow has like no myostatin in it. I believe they talk about myostatin drugs to be the next steroids.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established

I wonder why they show jay being interview and then his not even in the movie?? wtf....

but i cant wait to get my hands on this movie.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the movie cam out 6days ago.. whaee the movie listings?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if any of you find a torrent, let us know...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That cow is all natural. The director asked him.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
That cow is all natural. The director asked him.
but im pretty sure it has like no levels of myostatin

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/07/16/super_buff_cattle_may_hold_key_to_treating_muscular_diseases/

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/monstrous-myostatin-misfortunes-a-collection-of-myostatin-deficiency-pictures

here is like an article of myostatin deff. that last pic was photoshop of course but it says a good question what would a human look like that has no myostatin levels that eats and trains right?? I mean i want to see that german kid in his teen years! :jaw:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oo we will im still trying to look but so far everyone is saying there fake
i am looking also... ill post a link if i find it...

thanks!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
but im pretty sure it has like no levels of myostatin

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/07/16/super_buff_cattle_may_hold_key_to_treating_muscular_diseases/

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/monstrous-myostatin-misfortunes-a-collection-of-myostatin-deficiency-pictures

here is like an article of myostatin deff. that last pic was photoshop of course but it says a good question what would a human look like that has no myostatin levels that eats and trains right?? I mean i want to see that german kid in his teen years! :jaw:
Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..
thats one big STEAK!! lol yea i still think that pic of the dog is sick!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?
i would but there is no theater playing this up here. especially when you live in montana like me we dont get ****!
i was lucky enough to even see jay cutler when i did up here

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol my bad. I forget that I am a little spoiled here in Manhattan.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, none around me either...

unsub

Awards
Saw it on Sunday

This movie was good and pretty even handed overall. If you are new to the topic of steroids you will learn a lot but anyone who's on these boards or has any more than a passing interest in the subject won't find much new material.

I did enjoy the film maker pointing out the hypocrisy of steroids being illegal and much more dangerous substances like tobacco and alcohol being allowed.

Just my .02