biger stronger faster

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    oo we will im still trying to look but so far everyone is saying there fake
    i am looking also... ill post a link if i find it...

thanks!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

but im pretty sure it has like no levels of myostatin

http://www.boston.com/business/globe...ular_diseases/

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/mons...iency-pictures

here is like an article of myostatin deff. that last pic was photoshop of course but it says a good question what would a human look like that has no myostatin levels that eats and trains right?? I mean i want to see that german kid in his teen years!
    Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..
    thats one big STEAK!! lol yea i still think that pic of the dog is sick!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

im at work so i cant get it now but you guys can try searching for a torrent on: http://www.googlepirate.com/
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?
    i would but there is no theater playing this up here. especially when you live in montana like me we dont get ****!
    i was lucky enough to even see jay cutler when i did up here
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Lol my bad. I forget that I am a little spoiled here in Manhattan.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

yea just a little.....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, none around me either...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Saw it on Sunday

This movie was good and pretty even handed overall. If you are new to the topic of steroids you will learn a lot but anyone who's on these boards or has any more than a passing interest in the subject won't find much new material.

I did enjoy the film maker pointing out the hypocrisy of steroids being illegal and much more dangerous substances like tobacco and alcohol being allowed.

Just my .02
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

just found this on youtube, one of the more complete videos ive seen on steroid use and how and why people started to hate on them: [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU&featur e=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Yeai seen that vid.it has the peeps from MD on it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
    Prohibition of Alcohol
    Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
    Prohibition of Alcohol
    Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.
    i comletely agree. its stupid how the government tries to control what we use and put into our bodies. if we are paying for our own healthcare then we should be allowed to use whatever substances we want providing they dont affect anyone else. the war on drugs is a war that cannot be won and has wasted billions of dollars. in this case i definetly think it would be better to legalize steroids and tax them to make it a political viable option. i havent tried any gear yet but its still an issue that applies to more than just this one type of drug
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  275 lbs.
    Answers

Saw the movie last night. It was very well done and I recommend it.

This is one that if you can drive to see, you should. I drove 1-1/2 hours to go see it. It's not within driving distance for everyone, as it has a limited release, but if you can at all go to see it, pay the measley $7 and support someone who deserves it. Chris Bell did a great job.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.
    Sweet, do you know the theater's name by chance?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i saw it over the weekend in D.C., very good movie, my gf even enjoyed it.

I especially liked how they showed that only 3 people a year die from steroids and something like 500 thousand people die from smoking and drinking each year.

They also said that hospital visits related to steroids is ranked around 140 (i think), "just under multi vitamines" LOL!
    ...that made everyone crack up in the theater.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Rhyno, its at 2828 N Clark, in a mall on the top floor I believe, I'm going to see it this week. Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.

Definately
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

The model using muscle tech admitted to using roids too on top of hydroxicut.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    The model using muscle tech admitted to using roids too on top of hydroxicut.
    MuscleTech also fired him afterwards.
  23. Banned
    Answers

I had that flex pic on my background for a while terribletowel.Now it's a pic of lee priest.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    I had that flex pic on my background for a while terribletowel.Now it's a pic of lee priest.
    I think that Flex picture is the most badass bodybuilding picture ever.
  25. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    I think that Flex picture is the most badass bodybuilding picture ever.
    Yep.Extreme size with beutifull shape.Therefore pleasing to the eye.

My sister and her friends came over once and saw it and first it was is that what you're trying to do?Then it went to his penise..........
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Yep.Extreme size with beutifull shape.Therefore pleasing to the eye.

My sister and her friends came over once and saw it and first it was is that what you're trying to do?Then it went to his penise..........
    That's the same response I get anytime a girl comes into my room or sees the background on my computer. "That's disgusting" "Is that what you want to look like"
  27. Banned
    Answers

That's the same response I get anytime a girl comes into my room or sees the background on my computer. "That's disgusting" "Is that what you want to look like"
    I'm just gona start saying no,I'm trying to look avg but I just like eating every 2 hrs and waking up extra early to go to the gym before work.

It's funny cause average guys have been making me mad lately.They always have to prove how "big and strong" they are and they walk around like theyr'e the sh!t.Always wearing beaters too..... Thats like a fat girl wearing skimpy clothing,you're only showing off you're nastyness!

It would be like me or most others in the world going around scientist's or something and acting like we're the smartest ones there while honestly believing were fooling them and all spectators.(Don't know where this rant came from,they just pi$$ me off!)
  28. Registered User
    Answers

I'm just gona start saying no,I'm trying to look avg but I just like eating every 2 hrs and waking up extra early to go to the gym before work.

It's funny cause average guys have been making me mad lately.They always have to prove how "big and strong" they are and they walk around like theyr'e the sh!t.Always wearing beaters too..... Thats like a fat girl wearing skimpy clothing,you're only showing off you're nastyness!

It would be like me or most others in the world going around scientist's or something and acting like we're the smartest ones there while honestly believing were fooling them and all spectators.(Don't know where this rant came from,they just pi$$ me off!)
    Haha. I know exactly where your coming from man. I hate watching people who love to show off their lack of muscularity and strength. Like you said, they're either walking around in a wife beater with their chest poked out or doing half reps in the squat rack or bouncing a barbell off their chest on the bench press.

I also always say no when asked if I want to look like Flex or any other pro bodybuilder because it's simply not worth dealing with the reaction your certain to get. It's not worth my time to explain my admiration of bodybuilding to some other college student who can only think about when the next time he's going to be able to drink is, or a girl who thinks that having a few veins showing is disgusting.
  29. Banned
    Answers

Haha. I know exactly where your coming from man. I hate watching people who love to show off their lack of muscularity and strength. Like you said, they're either walking around in a wife beater with their chest poked out or doing half reps in the squat rack or bouncing a barbell off their chest on the bench press.

I also always say no when asked if I want to look like Flex or any other pro bodybuilder because it's simply not worth dealing with the reaction your certain to get. It's not worth my time to explain my admiration of bodybuilding to some other college student who can only think about when the next time he's going to be able to drink is, or a girl who thinks that having a few veins showing is disgusting.
    Well thats good to hear.It's hard to explain to people where I'm going physique wise.I want to be as big as possible,but I will never look like a pro.I would know by now if I had the genetics.I also don't want to be too big and have the ruined physique that some have,but I don't think getting too big will be a problem for me.Then again,their was a time I would of never thought I'd be where I'm at now,and I know I can go so much further.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Answers

the name of this thread is the name of a movie.... lol
  31. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    the name of this thread is the name of a movie.... lol
    Thats cause this thread is about the movie,we just hijacked here recently.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Hijack terminated

On a side note, I'm planning on seeing the movie Saturday. It's a bit of a drive, but I feel it will be well worth it.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

lol

anyone find torrent (that works)?
    (i supported movie by seeing it in theaters, but i want to watch it again...)
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Deleted scenes:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE6uegoRiFk&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

...finally the jay scene!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Answers

really wanna see this movie.....i'm lovin that part at the end of the trailer - "President Bush alotted $15 million dollars towards steroid education, where has that money gone?" "Um....I don't know. Do you know? Okay, We don't know."
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudry View Post
    really wanna see this movie.....i'm lovin that part at the end of the trailer - "President Bush alotted $15 million dollars towards steroid education, where has that money gone?" "Um....I don't know. Do you know? Okay, We don't know."

go the the movie website and right underneath the trailer screen yous see extra buttons that highlight when you move your mouse over it. And they are scenes from the movie. And that full part of the movie is on there. Or at least most of that part and so are a few others. I just found out about it today.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

go the the movie website and right underneath the trailer screen yous see extra buttons that highlight when you move your mouse over it. And they are scenes from the movie. And that full part of the movie is on there. Or at least most of that part and so are a few others. I just found out about it today.
    On No Bull Radio, they had Christopher Bell on and he said that after they left the congressman's office that they called him and asked if they could do the interview over. I guess they wanted to get up to date on their stories and facts first. Bell said they told them no, that they had gotten what they wanted out of the interview.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  192 lbs.
    Answers

and also, who is the bodybuilder failing on the squat rack in the trailer?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chaudry View Post
    and also, who is the bodybuilder failing on the squat rack in the trailer?
    Pretty sure he was a powerlifter, but I don't know his name.
  40. Banned
    Answers

when does his movie come out on DVD, bc im not paying 40bucks to see it in NYC
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 09:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 03:19 PM