biger stronger faster

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    i want that cow.
    why is that cow soo big?

2. where are they showing te movie at? nj/ny?
    •   

3. that cow has like no myostatin in it. I believe they talk about myostatin drugs to be the next steroids.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Just got back from the theatre. It was a very good documentary. Very in depth and thorough. Not biased at all. Funny, informative, and at times sad, it covers almost all the bases. Most people can learn alot from this film. As far as I'm concerned it was money well spent.

BTW, Jay Cutler was not in the movie at all.

I wonder why they show jay being interview and then his not even in the movie?? wtf....

but i cant wait to get my hands on this movie.

5. the movie cam out 6days ago.. whaee the movie listings?

6. if any of you find a torrent, let us know...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    the movie cam out 6days ago.. whaee the movie listings?
    http://www.magpictures.com/dates.asp...0-946e1be94759

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Maybe they couldn't fit him on the screen!

WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(gasp)W AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! !!

8. That cow is all natural. The director asked him.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    That cow is all natural. The director asked him.
    but im pretty sure it has like no levels of myostatin

http://www.boston.com/business/globe...ular_diseases/

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/mons...iency-pictures

here is like an article of myostatin deff. that last pic was photoshop of course but it says a good question what would a human look like that has no myostatin levels that eats and trains right?? I mean i want to see that german kid in his teen years!

10. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    if any of you find a torrent, let us know...
    oo we will im still trying to look but so far everyone is saying there fake
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    oo we will im still trying to look but so far everyone is saying there fake
    i am looking also... ill post a link if i find it...

thanks!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    but im pretty sure it has like no levels of myostatin

http://www.boston.com/business/globe...ular_diseases/

http://www.who-sucks.com/people/mons...iency-pictures

here is like an article of myostatin deff. that last pic was photoshop of course but it says a good question what would a human look like that has no myostatin levels that eats and trains right?? I mean i want to see that german kid in his teen years!
    Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Yeah the cow has a gene deficiency that affects myostatin. They say it happened naturally though and use it as an example. The funny thing is, I don't think that cow does a damn thing except eat and sleep. And it is still a crazy muscular supercow. Extremely powerful stuff. They said that scientists have already figured out how to utilize this, and it is only a matter of time. Steroids are one thing, but if you can get super muscular without even working out..
    thats one big STEAK!! lol yea i still think that pic of the dog is sick!

14. im at work so i cant get it now but you guys can try searching for a torrent on: http://www.googlepirate.com/

15. Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Just go to the theater ya buncha cheapskates. You guys can't pony up 10 dollars to see a movie you want to see?
    i would but there is no theater playing this up here. especially when you live in montana like me we dont get ****!
    i was lucky enough to even see jay cutler when i did up here

17. Lol my bad. I forget that I am a little spoiled here in Manhattan.

18. yea just a little.....

19. yeah, none around me either...
  20. Saw it on Sunday

This movie was good and pretty even handed overall. If you are new to the topic of steroids you will learn a lot but anyone who's on these boards or has any more than a passing interest in the subject won't find much new material.

I did enjoy the film maker pointing out the hypocrisy of steroids being illegal and much more dangerous substances like tobacco and alcohol being allowed.

Just my .02

21. just found this on youtube, one of the more complete videos ive seen on steroid use and how and why people started to hate on them: [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=z0LEj8IPHGU&featur e=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

22. Yeai seen that vid.it has the peeps from MD on it

23. great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
    Prohibition of Alcohol
    Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.

24. Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    great vid JMan

It proves that Congress, on behalf of Boobus Americanus, (subspecies of Homo Neanderthalus), consistently infringes on the rights and liberties of the population by agressing against their property and persons. Examples:
    Prohibition of Alcohol
    Prohibition of Marijuana and ALL other drugs

Freedom means complete ownership of ones own body in its entirety including the ability to put toxic **** into if one so desires and chooses.
    i comletely agree. its stupid how the government tries to control what we use and put into our bodies. if we are paying for our own healthcare then we should be allowed to use whatever substances we want providing they dont affect anyone else. the war on drugs is a war that cannot be won and has wasted billions of dollars. in this case i definetly think it would be better to legalize steroids and tax them to make it a political viable option. i havent tried any gear yet but its still an issue that applies to more than just this one type of drug

25. Saw the movie last night. It was very well done and I recommend it.

This is one that if you can drive to see, you should. I drove 1-1/2 hours to go see it. It's not within driving distance for everyone, as it has a limited release, but if you can at all go to see it, pay the measley $7 and support someone who deserves it. Chris Bell did a great job.

26. I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.

27. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I haven't seen it yet but my buddy said its playing in a theater on the north side near Wrigley Field, so for any of us Chicago guys we atleast have it at one theater.
    Sweet, do you know the theater's name by chance?

28. i saw it over the weekend in D.C., very good movie, my gf even enjoyed it.

I especially liked how they showed that only 3 people a year die from steroids and something like 500 thousand people die from smoking and drinking each year.

They also said that hospital visits related to steroids is ranked around 140 (i think), "just under multi vitamines" LOL!
    ...that made everyone crack up in the theater.

29. Rhyno, its at 2828 N Clark, in a mall on the top floor I believe, I'm going to see it this week. Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.

30. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Shoot me a PM bro so us Chitown boys can discuss things.

Definately

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bigger, Stronger, Faster
    By cerezyn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:35 PM
  2. Bigger stronger faster
    By MTNMEDIC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Bigger Stronger Faster
    By fugative1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
  4. Just saw Bigger, Stronger, Faster....
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 05:19 PM