How long to cycle 80mg dbol daily

Maximuscle243

Maximuscle243

Awards
24 years old regular steroid user.
This is my tenth cycle.
110kg weight. 24% body fat
Looking to put on some serious size this cycle.

Gonna run test and tren. Not for the first time but not sure how high I can go with the dbol. Have used dbol 3 time before but never above 50mg. How many weeks could in theory I take 80mg for safely.

celticthug

Awards
Only way to really tell is if you took bloods after your last run with dbol. 50 at 6 weeks left me with slightly elevated liver enzymes. Took two days after the 6 week of dbol at 50 Ed. Everybody is different. Some have very elevated levels of 50ed for 6. Have you been getting any blood work done? Anyway at 75 Ed I started getting debilitating lower back pumps. If I spread the doses out to 4 times a day,the pumps aren't nearly as bad. 4 doses a day is a pain though.

Maximuscle243

Maximuscle243

Awards
Getting my blood work done tomorrow. My local doctors is ****. There so busy so i never had before as my dosages have been below average so I only monitored the side effects i could see. But this course I will as it's far stronger. Cheers for the advice bro

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
No more then 4-6 weeks is ideal. Make sure your on a milk thistle, NAC, and tudca stack to keep liver cleansed.

Maximuscle243

Maximuscle243

Awards
Thanks. Will do. Am 3 days in with no sides yet

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had to read this again. 80 mg dbol why? Do you wanna be bloated? Why tren? Why this stack?

10th cycle and 24% body fat? Do you even care about your diet? Are you just saying this for people to help you?

You sound like a guy thats done this once and didn't get results. You are in no condition to do steroids and especially bulk and I'm saying this because i don't think your goal is to be fat and bloated.

Everything in this cycle is just a way for you to hopefully get insane results fast and I can promise you it won't happen. Don't hurt yourself like this.

Bull_Nuts

Bull_Nuts

Awards
First...you are going to have some pretty bad sides doing this cycle with 24% body fat...you should diet down to 18% or less probably more like 16%.

Are you taking Test P and Tren A or are you taking Test C/D/D and Tren E? Makes a difference.

For me...I only take orals until my long actings are kicking in.

Safe for how long? Depends on the person...unnecessary for you considering your BF.

Just my opinion...

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Don't like this cycle :S
Don't see the need to go so high on the dbol, how much test/tren you running? What esters? Hope you have some caber and a good AI, high bf + dbols heavy conversion to E mixed with trens progestin = gyno city!
Are you strong man training?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
80mg??? Lol you're gonna be bloated like a water buffalo ?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
This is a mess.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No more then 4-6 weeks is ideal. Make sure your on a milk thistle, NAC, and tudca stack to keep liver cleansed.
Milk thistle can greatly interfere with the conversion and metabolism of dbol.

Dbol should not make you a sloppy mess as it pools intracellular, control your diet and dbol is dry as could be.

Time to come off Dbol is as simple as a blood draw, Monitor your GGT & Alk Phos.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Dbol should not make you a sloppy mess as it pools intracellular, control your diet and dbol is dry as could be.

Time to come off Dbol is as simple as a blood draw, Monitor your GGT & Alk Phos.
But it's 80mg it's not even worth it. There are far better options. Anyways this thread is old

JLaudio1977

Awards
FYI
An inositol flush helps tremendously after a methylated run. Got the info from and old school Dr that was involved with body builders in the 70s and 80s. There was also something added to the inositol but I forget. But super cheap and most effective at cleaning out the funk.
Arni and pals used to use this after their long runs with d-bol. Maybe some cranberry juice in the mix for a while.
These supplant companies are taking your balls over hot coals for the price of Tudca and milk thistle is all good but just simply not nearly as effective. Doc also noted it's only necessary post oral cycle.
I do milk thistle while on for piece of mind but I was told scientifically it was a waste while on.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FYI
An inositol flush helps tremendously after a methylated run. Got the info from and old school Dr that was involved with body builders in the 70s and 80s. There was also something added to the inositol but I forget. But super cheap and most effective at cleaning out the funk.
Arni and pals used to use this after their long runs with d-bol. Maybe some cranberry juice in the mix for a while.
These supplant companies are taking your balls over hot coals for the price of Tudca and milk thistle is all good but just simply not nearly as effective. Doc also noted it's only necessary post oral cycle.
I do milk thistle while on for piece of mind but I was told scientifically it was a waste while on.
It would be choline and inositol is the mixture you are looking for

Absent1

Awards

I keep getting conflicting information on milk thistle (and liver supports in general) and impact on oral steroid metabolism. Can anyone else confirm whether or not it would interfere with dbol? If so, is there a timing for doses that would work for milk thistle helping liver while still letting dbol do its work?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Though you can’t use how you feel in general to gauge your liver health, it is safe to say that if you start to feel lethargic and listless on a daily basis for a few days, that would likely indicate liver dysfunction, but at that point you’d be in more trouble than you’d want. Idk why you want to run it at 80? I mean, you really can’t get gains taking 40 or 50?

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
This is my tenth cycle.

Gonna run test and tren. Not for the first time but not sure how high I can go with the dbol. Have used dbol 3 time before but never above 50mg. How many weeks could in theory I take 80mg for safely.
Why not just bump to Anadrol then? At 50 mg a day for 4-6 weeks, you'd probably get better results with a tad less sides than 80 mgs of Dianabol a day.

But honestly, you need to tighten up a bit and get that diet down on point. You're going to convert to a lot more estro at your bodyfat, so get down to 15% or less and then think about it.

Back in college, I took test, deca and anadrol and blew up like a stuck pig. I was at 12% and the stack gave me the worst moon face. About a week after starting anadrol, things got better and I shed some of the bloat. But at 20% bodyfat, you're probably going to look like a fattie.

JLaudio1977

Awards
Yessir!!!! Inositol and choline.
Glad u mentioned this

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I keep getting conflicting information on milk thistle (and liver supports in general) and impact on oral steroid metabolism. Can anyone else confirm whether or not it would interfere with dbol? If so, is there a timing for doses that would work for milk thistle helping liver while still letting dbol do its work?
It does interfere.. look into actigall.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
This is my tenth cycle.

80mg....bro are you sure thats legit?

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just like the old Pros from Arnold's days, high dose inositol amd choline. Choline in bitartrate form ( really the only one you'll find) can give you the **** from high-dose but usually that goes away after less than a week.
Amd liv52 if you shop around can find a 5bottle pack for cheap.

Heavychevss

Awards
Tenth cycle and 24 for both age and body fat, sorry to say you’ve got bigger problems than how to dose Dbol. Wasting your time at this point.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tenth cycle and 24 for both age and body fat, sorry to say you’ve got bigger problems than how to dose Dbol. Wasting your time at this point.
10th cycle @24 years old.... Ouch ?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10th cycle, when did you start @ like 14

Country

Awards
If ur dbol is any good at all there's no need to run 80mgs to get bloated smooth lose most ur gains. Good real dbol 30mgs is enough. My man just ran real blue hearts at 30mgs and gained nice

Country

Awards
Yra 10 cycles at 24 what are your stats did u gain anything from the 1st 10. Rushing it bro at 24 learn more research more than more use ur head bro

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Double Post