amusiv

Awards
Hi, Just started my first cycle.

Height 5'11
Weight 176
Body fat 7%
Training for 7 years.

Needed some advice.

Currently running Test prop (BSP pharmaceuticals) 100mg EOD.
Planning on running 16 weeks. No AI. Person I got it from said that at that low dose you might not even need it.

Is this enough for 16 weeks? Or should I up the dose? What's your thoughts of 50mg ED

Just did my 4th injection and I'm feeling pretty good. On a low dose like this my body is already responding. I can tell that I'm more vascular, crazy pumps in the gym. The pumps are so crazy that my heart seems to hurt a little as well. I have to sit down and calm myself.

I'm also taking long list of vitamins.

Wanted to ask if eating a lot of steak will affect cholesterol? I also drink 20 eggs a day! When I was natty I would drink 30 a day when bulking. Since I'm on synthetic testosterone and my natty test is no longer in affect do you think that my HDL levels are affected? I also know that aromatization helps bring up HDL? Also, I already cut my gyno out at a younger age due to swollen nip from teen years. So estrogen side not that big of a deal. I currently have 0 sides whatsoever.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
You have very little body fat so at 100mg eod you may not need an AI. I would keep on hand just in case.

amusiv

Awards
Think I'm just going to run this out for 8 weeks. See how I feel. Would it be good to up 75mgED

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Less is more for a first cycle. I would suggest a different ester though. pinning prop cab be painful and pinning ed or eod can be annoying.