LGD-3033 Cycle Information

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. LGD-3033 Cycle Information

TITLE IS A TYPO.

Referring to LGD-3303, not 3033. Apologize for any misleadings or inconveniences!

Alright ladies and gentleman, I'm fairly new to this site so bare with me. If anyone needs any extra info or I may have missed something please by all means let me know or add some info yourself.

Recently some of us have heard of a new Sarm called LGD-3033, not to be confused with LGD-4033. LGD-3033 is said to have a potency up to six times more powerful than ML-677. Now there's not a lot of info around about this compound so I've become to guinea pig to try it out and post any progress I have with the compound during this eight week cycle I started today (12/10/16). My current cycle is as follows:

LGD-3033: 20mg split dose every 8-9 hours (may increase as time goes on).

SR-9009: 20mg split does, 7mg pre workout, 7mg 3 hours later, 6mg 3 hours after second dose (may increase to 30mg if necessary).

My current stats are:
    Height: 5'7 (yes I'm short leave me alone)
    Weight: 170
    BF: 14%

I will be doing fasted cardio in the AM as well as 6 days of lifts at night.

My diet consists of 3,200 calories with a macro breakdown of 300g protein, 200g carbs and roughly 140g of fat a day. I will be steadily increasing calories *if need be* by 100-200 per week.

If anyone has any questions or I have forgetting to cover one thing or another please feel free to ask!

I will not be able to post pictures do to forum rules and me being a new member (well under 100 posts). However once I reach that I will post the starting pictures I have already taken. Wish me luck!

•   

2. Subbed bro!

3. Great video on Youtube from my friend Seth at Newroids who goes over the agent and how it is like Mk677.

4. Nice... You got ahead. I was planning something similar. Kill it
    •   

5. @Admin please move to anabolics

6. Quote Originally Posted by jesus_sanchez View Post
    Great video on Youtube from my friend Seth at Newroids who goes over the agent and how it is like Mk677.
    Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and lgd 3303 is a sarm and also it's not anamorelin.Please guys lets not get these mixed up, it's a new compound so let's get it all correct from the start to avoid future confusion. @NewAgeMayan has posted plenty of info on my post in the anabolic section I started about lgd3303 where I ask if anyone has cycled it yet. Our man @theoutcasted has bravely decided to be our guinea pig and let's give him loads of support, if he has good results I may try it too...

7. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Mk677 is a gh secretagogue and lgd 3303 is a sarm and also it's not anamorelin.Please guys lets not get these mixed up, it's a new compound so let's get it all correct from the start to avoid future confusion. @NewAgeMayan has posted plenty of info on my post in the anabolic section I started about lgd3303 where I ask if anyone has cycled it yet. Our man @theoutcasted has bravely decided to be our guinea pig and let's give him loads of support, if he has good results I may try it too...
    I can see a possible problem here.

Whoever has made the compound OP has purchased, may be using the Anamorelin compound in their product but have just called that product "LGD3033"...so OP doesnt have a SARM at all.

Its a bit worrisome that one peptide place I came across is selling a LGD-3033 product. Note the placement of the second "3".

LGD-3033
    LGD-3303

I have no idea what LGD-3033 is meant to be. Was it a typo by the RC?

OP, it may be helpful if you can find out from the manufacturer what the nomenclature/chemical name for the compound in your product is.

At this stage I dont think we can make any confident assumptions. Plus, 20mg dosing sounds less like SARM and more like peptide...

8. Well spotted bro I've pm'd him see if he'll post the nomenclature on the bottle and ingredients

9. Like you, i found myself confused.

10. I can't post pictures because of my post limit, however I will post the compound:
    9-chloro-2-ethyl-1-methyl-3-(2,2,2-trifuoriethyl)-3H-pyrrolo[3,2-f]quinolin-7(6-H)-one

11. Quote Originally Posted by theoutcasted View Post
    I can't post pictures because of my post limit, however I will post the compound:
    9-chloro-2-ethyl-1-methyl-3-(2,2,2-trifuoriethyl)-3H-pyrrolo[3,2-f]quinolin-7(6-H)-one
    That is indeed the SARM LGD-3303.

Hopefully that is in fact the compound in your product too.

Where you get the 20mg dosing from?

12. Yep that's 3303 alright it was just the typo on your title that confused us.thanks for that bro

13. I was told to do 20 mg too

14. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    I was told to do 20 mg too
    Itd be perfect if OP was doing bloods too. One of my own reservations with starting at such a dose is that we have no specific data on how this compound impacts lipids.

15. Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    Itd be perfect if OP was doing bloods too. One of my own reservations with starting at such a dose is that we have no specific data on how this compound impacts lipids.
    Yeah that would be great, the only bloods I've seen were from a guy on reddit. I think the idea behind 20mg was that if 11mg per 80k of body weight equaled a trt dose of test the 20 would be like almost double...

16. Sorry on the typo guys I didn't see it until now! I already started using LGE-3303, yes I even spelled it right this time, so I wouldn't be able to do bloods. I had 20mg recommended to me based on my body weight. I'll still keep this forum updated with hopefully no more typos

17. LGD-3303.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    LGD-3303.
    The irony of iPhone and it's autocorrect

19. Quote Originally Posted by theoutcasted View Post
    The irony of iPhone and it's autocorrect
    Haha I know the feeling

20. Lol. Yep. Same.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

21. Do you have a date for starting the cycle @theoutcasted ?

22. Yes, I started the cycle on 12/10/16, so yesterday. Today is day 2

23. Cool make sure you keep us updated with how your feeling, how your workouts go and any changes in dosage bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hairline safe cycles, inform me please
    By jiggles123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 05:25 PM
  2. CYCLE INFORMATION / HELP
    By spanishfly in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 07:26 AM
  3. Cycle information.
    By wollo24 in forum Anabolics