What to expect-last month Test cycle

Bawlsdeep

Awards
I am about to start week 8 of a 12 week test e cycle. I was going for lean gains and have put on 12 pounds. Making my total bulk to +38 pounds this year. Strength continues to climb however I am a little underwhelmed with the visual changes in my appearance. I really cant SEE a difference in my body composition.
I know a lot of people react to test at different times but I didnt get massive strength gains until 5-6 week mark. What can I expect for my last month on cycle as far as gains? I wont be running HCG until week 10 to pct. will the HCG lean me out substantially as well.
12% BF
184lbs
5'7"
500 mg per week test e with 6.25 mg aromasin ED. No other compounds.

Dmcooper

Awards
I wonder if you should start HCG now to minimize desensitization of a long cycle. I don't think that HCG will directing contribute to leaning out because adding it to test will add more estrogen into your cycle. So pretty much it will depend on your diet, training, and estrogen control. I know you will definitely still see more gains having those three things in check.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Yep HCG wont lean you, it may raise estrogen so stay alerted. I would also start HCG now(I prefer from week 4) in low doses, 250mgX2/week. Doing clean bulk will make you leaner and bigger. You also hold some water I guess that will go after stopping test e.

Basically what Dmcooper has already said