New to steroids. stacking help

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you kidding?

If after few years of working out you didn't put weight, steroid is not going to change any thing. the issue is probably your nutrition, lifestyle, training.

Nobody is going to tell you to use steriond at that point.

All I can say is that you are way far from your natural potential and should eat big, and work hard before even thinking about steroids.

I put 45 lbs on my small frame natually few years when I started working out.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
o you put on 25-30lbs in 3 years and you are at 130lbs? so before working out you were at 5'10 and 100 lbs? eat more....
again AAS is not the solution.

karthi2play

Awards
okay ... appreciate your reply . thanks man

Dallas1819

Awards
Hey man, when i was 19 i was 150lb's at 6' 1".... I assure you if you eat 3500 calories a day, for a year...you will gain a F ton!! At your weight its so damn easy to gain weight....hit close to 200 then dab into the good stuff xD

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
went from 110 lbs to 240lbs naturally before using...check diet..we are helping..you can use steroids you will gain minimal amoint and lose it when coming off. Just eat bro. I will be happy to help woth diet,training and rest. (note also gained fat so cut down to 220 before using,now leaner at 220)

karthi2play

Awards
went from 110 lbs to 240lbs naturally before using...check diet..we are helping..you can use steroids you will gain minimal amoint and lose it when coming off. Just eat bro. I will be happy to help woth diet,training and rest. (note also gained fat so cut down to 220 before using,now leaner at 220)
Thanks alot dude.. I know I m very low on my weight ... I m jus wanna gain knowledge about roids as of now. Came to know too many people *uck their body without knowledge. Real people here have more honest opinion on these things. I have scheduled of gaining weight this year. After that I may try a cycle, but only with complete knowledge.
I ll look on nutrition forum too.
BTW how did u went from 110 to 240 ?
Ur suggestions and research links will help me alot.
Thanks in advance man.

karthi2play

Awards
Hey man, when i was 19 i was 150lb's at 6' 1".... I assure you if you eat 3500 calories a day, for a year...you will gain a F ton!! At your weight its so damn easy to gain weight....hit close to 200 then dab into the good stuff xD
Yeah sure , I will.
Try to paste some links here regarding the weight.
Thanks for the good vibes..

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot dude.. I know I m very low on my weight ... I m jus wanna gain knowledge about roids as of now. Came to know too many people *uck their body without knowledge. Real people here have more honest opinion on these things. I have scheduled of gaining weight this year. After that I may try a cycle, but only with complete knowledge.
I ll look on nutrition forum too.
BTW how did u went from 110 to 240 ?
Ur suggestions and research links will help me alot.
Thanks in advance man.
Heavy weights,5x a week with 8 hours of sleep. My diet did and still consists of oats,milk,olive oil,meat and protein shakes. The thing is I gained a ton of fat as well..but at 110 that was the least of my worries..work out your daily calorie intake needs for maintaining your weight and add a 1000 cals to that. Make sure you get those cals no matter what even if that means adding a few cheats (not sugary food though). Just watch how much fat you add.Cutting is a biatch.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
As rich piana says, eat fcking more!

karthi2play

Awards
Yeah but I m always eating my stomach full.. I won't allow my self to starve anytime .