What's up with King Coleman?

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Recently saw a video of him on Instagram,he was doing some tricep work.He said something about surgery etc.I don't want to use the word small at all..he is not..but more like 265 or so..what's up with his health?..Haven't followed this stuff in a while?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
All I really know about the dude right now is that he's gotten a lot of surgeries recently and he has challenged Jay Cutler to go onstage and have some sort of posing showdown... I think he's a bit nuts but we'll see what happens. I just follow him to see if he ever gets his "17.123456789 inch arms" back to where they were

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lots of surgeries..but give the guy props.. he is still busting his as in the gym.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
lots of surgeries..but give the guy props.. he is still busting his as in the gym.
I saw a few of the vids he is going haaard..I think he has some trouble letting go though

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Isn't there a "rumor" that him and Cutler are training for the Mr O 2016 to compete against one another

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Isn't there a "rumor" that him and Cutler are training for the Mr O 2016 to compete against one another
Well ronnie did challenge him..but cutler still looks like an olympian..I idol jays physique..ronnie has 17 inch arms now so..I dinno how it will look but I'm exited either wat