Petition to allow Kai green to compete!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like some BS red tape might prevent Kai green from competing this year.
Everyone needs to email the IFBB and let them know we want to see him up there-
Email asap before its too late the O is next weekend.

[email protected]

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that would suck bad-the tension between kai and heath was great last year. I am just wondering the REAL reason behind it all :/ I read the reasons out but still wonder what we are missing.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be a huge mistake to not allow him to compete. Hes the primary threat to the crown.
If they decide to not allow him to compete they will lose alot of fans. Like ALOT as kai is the most popular. Bad call.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
He looks ripped, and in great shape, this seems like some BS to keep him from being a direct rival for Phil.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
My opinion (which isn't worth much) is that this is a tactic used to create more hype around Kai Green WHICH may have backfired

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Lets face it. Olympia has always and will always will be about politics.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not happy. There are already only a handful of guys at that level. To prevent the number 2 guy from competing is just bad.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
There are also rumors surrounding phil heath and well get to see how much politics plays into this if he doesnt win.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Can someone give me cliffs on what happened?
this vid will explain better than me

[video]https://youtu.be/EZSFq1NECFA[/video]

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Regardless of what's going on behind the scenes, he still should have done what ever possible to make sure he put on a show for his fans. That's what professionals do. I'm sorry but he should have signed the contract to ensure he competes for his own fans

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone notice that there belly buttons are off and there is scarring on the stomachs, looks like they have had surgery to remove some of the intestines. to bring the big gut down.

Look at Phil's and Dennis's ab area.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone notice that there belly buttons are off and there is scarring on the stomachs, looks like they have had surgery to remove some of the intestines. to bring the big gut down.

Look at Phil's and Dennis's ab area.
I'm gonna go with probably not.

I can't say I noticed anything particularly strange about Heath's midsection, and even if there was, I find it incredibly unlikely to believe that it would be the result of some type of intestine removal surgery.