2012 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    I believe that Evan Centopani and Steve Kuclo are the future of the IFBB Mr. Olympia. I guess time will tell and we'll see who grows more maturely between the 2. Kuclo really made some amazing improvements and it doesn't surprise me when he is being trained by one of the top professional trainers in the business, "The Pro Creator" Hany Rambod. Hany also trains Jay Cutler and Phil Heath. They call him the pro creator because he mainly focuses on building up the top amateurs in the game and every amature who has Hany on their team becomes a pro.
    rambod is a joke....he trains phil, no longer jay from my understanding....besides phil his clients constantly come in unconditioned, i've also "heard" he has his clients on crazy amounts of drugs, i can't respect a man like that
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt


  2. You realize that dorian yates was in a detention center when he started lifting. Also used to be a member of a skinhead gang. Although I still think he was one of the greats his record was very much so not squeaky clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    I think Kai deserves a win. If he were up just a few years earlier back in the day of the mass giants of Yates and Coleman his body could definitely win.

    Seems like judges are moving toward the more cut symmetrical look over the more bulky bodies like Kai. Plus his grapefruit and cage dancing past probably weighs into it, mr.o has to have a squeaky clean record( their opinion not mine)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    rambod is a joke....he trains phil, no longer jay from my understanding....besides phil his clients constantly come in unconditioned, i've also "heard" he has his clients on crazy amounts of drugs, i can't respect a man like that
    You don't respect him because he makes his clients take alot of juice? NO IFBB pro is natural lol. His version of high volume training works because I applied it to my training for a whole year and I noticed alot of positive changes to my physique. I researched alot on FST7 and I gave it a try. I'm a believer

  4. awesome...can't wait to see who takes this year...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    You don't respect him because he makes his clients take alot of juice? NO IFBB pro is natural lol. His version of high volume training works because I applied it to my training for a whole year and I noticed alot of positive changes to my physique. I researched alot on FST7 and I gave it a try. I'm a believer
    the amounts his clients take are far and beyond what others take....and tons of insulin....the fst7 may be ok, but his contest prep in other categories is just dangerous
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    the amounts his clients take are far and beyond what others take....and tons of insulin....the fst7 may be ok, but his contest prep in other categories is just dangerous
    Dude whatever his clients are taking believe me every IFBB pro who is going to be @ the Mr. Olympia is taking a mass amount of test, hgh, insulin, orals and other compounds. They all pretty much cycle the same gears to get that freaky size. None of that is natural. If your allegations are true about how much gear Hany gives his clients it's probably a lil higher than most which is like throwing a toothpick into a fire; It's probably not noticeable to all the other pros. They all take grams of test and other compounds with dosages higher to potentially put the average man in the hospital. Genetics in pro bodybuilding doesn't only mean having an amazing physique naturally before juicing but it also means that their bodies can absorbe that amount of juice, hgh, insulin that most average guys can't

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    Dude whatever his clients are taking believe me every IFBB pro who is going to be @ the Mr. Olympia is taking a mass amount of test, hgh, insulin, orals and other compounds. They all pretty much cycle the same gears to get that freaky size. None of that is natural. If your allegations are true about how much gear Hany gives his clients it's probably a lil higher than most which is like throwing a toothpick into a fire; It's probably not noticeable to all the other pros. They all take grams of test and other compounds with dosages higher to potentially put the average man in the hospital. Genetics in pro bodybuilding doesn't only mean having an amazing physique naturally before juicing but it also means that their bodies can absorbe that amount of juice, hgh, insulin that most average guys can't

    well i disagree with that but ok
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    You realize that dorian yates was in a detention center when he started lifting. Also used to be a member of a skinhead gang. Although I still think he was one of the greats his record was very much so not squeaky clean.
    dorian wasn't in a skinhead crew. his tattoo is football related. hooligan tattoo.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    well i disagree with that but ok
    That's cool bro some people are against steroids and stuff. It's all about your ethics and morals. But all I am saying is no Mr. Olympia contender is natural by any means lol. I think once in the early 90s they had a tested Mr. Olympia but it didn't work out

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    That's cool bro some people are against steroids and stuff. It's all about your ethics and morals. But all I am saying is no Mr. Olympia contender is natural by any means lol. I think once in the early 90s they had a tested Mr. Olympia but it didn't work out
    i don't disagree about the steroids, i'm not against them....the other stuff you said, i disagree



    heres a hany guy....i like jason's physique but following hany he has yet to come into a competition in condition
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti

    i don't disagree about the steroids, i'm not against them....the other stuff you said, i disagree

    heres a hany guy....i like jason's physique but follow hany he has yet to come into a competition in conditioned
    Well in defense to Hany I would have to say that even though he is their trainers he is not with them everyday. He has many clients relying on him. He has his clients take pictures and email him so he can monitor their progress on a weekly basis. Its their choice to work hard w/ a partner when Hany is not around and continue to listen to his nutritional advice. Lets look at a top pro like Phil Heath for example. He is deff listening to Hanys nutritional, supplementation, dosage on gear and training advice regardless if he is around or not. He has alot of amatures and pros who have become successful under his wing. Steve Kuclo for example was always big and strong but ever since teamed up with Hany his mass has gotten tighter and harder and more vascular. I been keeping an eye on Steve and his career so I have seen a great change in his physique within this past year leading up to the Olympia. Seth Feroce is also another Hany Rambod trained athlete. From only a year ago he was small, about 230 for a pro and now he gained a good 20-30lbs of quality dry mass. I also have been paying close attention to Seth's career. Jay Cutler once said that Steve, Seth and Evan Centopani are the future of this sport. Once I heard that I made sure to keep a good eye out on these 3 guys

  12. If those quads are for real then bravo! Got some gh belly though or holding a lot of water

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bono1132 View Post
    If those quads are for real then bravo! Got some gh belly though or holding a lot of water
    I often wonder about the GH belly talk because I've noticed that when I'm bulking my stomach gets pretty bloated and round even though I have pretty low BF(around 12% according to calipers), and I think that if I was as cut/big as these bodybuilders are it might look like that. And you know they eat a sh!t ton to keep that mass on.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  14. If it is its not as bad as some I've seen, just kinda looks like it the way its puffing out kind of

  15. Just because its like forced out a lot on the right side of his abdomen really looks like it to me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I pretty much agree with this, but though I agree with this lineup I'd still love to see Branch or Kai grab #1 instead of Phil. Also I've always liked Lionel Beyeke and think it would be awesome if he could place top 5.



    Though I don't really think he will :\
    In a few years, Beyeke will be a contender. Not this year though, imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by VS91588 View Post
    Steve Kuclo will be top 5 for sure!
    No way. Like Beyeke, maybe in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    rambod is a joke....he trains phil, no longer jay from my understanding....besides phil his clients constantly come in unconditioned, i've also "heard" he has his clients on crazy amounts of drugs, i can't respect a man like that
    I've met Hany a couple times. He's the best in the business, man. If you think he's got his guys on a ton of gear, then you need to see what some of the other "gurus" dial up....

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    the amounts his clients take are far and beyond what others take....and tons of insulin....the fst7 may be ok, but his contest prep in other categories is just dangerous
    I don' think so.

    What do you guys think of Roelly? He just won the Nordic contest, so he's gonna come into the Olympia with some momentum. I just wonder if he can hang on to his condition for a few more weeks without flattening out too much.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  17. As a dutch guy, I hope Roelly can place high. He's the first dutch guy to win a pro show. Ofcourse berry deMey did very well in the 90's(3place at the olympia)...

    Anyway, I like Roelly...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Phil FTW!

    Then hopefully Kai or dexter, but my money goes for branch.
    Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8

  19. I think Roelly could definitely pull something off.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    I think Roelly could definitely pull something off.
    hope so
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  21. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

    In a few years, Beyeke will be a contender. Not this year though, imo.

    No way. Like Beyeke, maybe in the future.

    I've met Hany a couple times. He's the best in the business, man. If you think he's got his guys on a ton of gear, then you need to see what some of the other "gurus" dial up....

    I don' think so.

    What do you guys think of Roelly? He just won the Nordic contest, so he's gonna come into the Olympia with some momentum. I just wonder if he can hang on to his condition for a few more weeks without flattening out too much.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    That's what I'm saying to him. They all take massive amount of gear... Roelly looks good. His triceps are freaky! It's so funny hea trained by that old lady lol

  22. Roelly pic. Look at those triceps....

    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  23. roelly has been competing a lot lately, is he going to be able to pull it all together once again in such a short period of time? he placed ok in some smaller shows and won a small show...so i don't think he's a threat to crack the top 5 in the olympia
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    roelly has been competing a lot lately, is he going to be able to pull it all together once again in such a short period of time? he placed ok in some smaller shows and won a small show...so i don't think he's a threat to crack the top 5 in the olympia
    Yeah, if he places top-5, I will be very surprised.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

    Yeah, if he places top-5, I will be very surprised.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    if he places top 10 it will still be a great achievement....I rank him 7th...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    if he places top 10 it will still be a great achievement....I rank him 7th...

    Yeah, I think somewhere 7-10 is about where he will end up, too.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10

    Yeah, I think somewhere 7-10 is about where he will end up, too.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    it's amazing how he's managed to improve himself since he has 'grandma' as his trainer
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  28. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    it's amazing how he's managed to improve himself since he has 'grandma' as his trainer
    Lol. It is an odd pairing.

    David
    Team APPNUT
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    it's amazing how he's managed to improve himself since he has 'grandma' as his trainer
    Is it his grandma or is it just her nickname?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VS91588

    Is it his grandma or is it just her nickname?
    it's her nickname...grandma from hell....she trains a lot of bodybuilders. If you see roelly working out on you tube you'll defenitely see her...she's crazy but it works for a lot of guys
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr Olympia 2012 Trading Cards!
    By wildcat90 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 01:12 AM
  2. Ronnie Coleman Wins 8th Mr. Olympia
    By MadJimF in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:12 PM
  3. Drug testing in Mr. Olympia
    By Icarus91 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:28 PM
  4. the future mr. olympia
    By primal1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 04:02 PM
Log in
Log in