Do pro BBers cycle?
- 10-01-2012, 11:43 PM
- 10-19-2012, 12:45 PM
- 11-05-2012, 08:39 PM
12-29-2012, 11:04 AM
01-10-2013, 07:51 PM
I would say blast cruising is mandatory for pros. I personally know a guy with his pro card that cruises on what most people would consider for a cycle.
01-18-2013, 05:40 PM
if you are 200+ @ 5'8" and around 10-12% BF naturally?!?!?! You are doin GREAT! At that weight, you'd be ripped! Those guys on stage aren't exactly 4% BF, they might be 6-8%, but at 250+lbs, you don't have to be near as low in BF to look ripped.
01-18-2013, 05:48 PM
So for the shorter guys, I'd say don't lose heart. 200lbs is more than enough to dominate the 212 if you are a short fella.
02-17-2013, 11:05 AM
02-17-2013, 01:17 PM
02-17-2013, 01:49 PM
02-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Thats what bodybuilding is about -shape, which I understand that there is a smaller crowd of non-BB'ing athletes in here in whose case I wasnt directing that towards.
I find it hard to say anything negative about a man that probably achieved more than I ever will in the area of muscle gain/fat loss. The question was to encourage others to stop being so critical.
02-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2012, 02:19 PM
- By getrdone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:13 AM
- By getrdone in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2012, 10:01 AM
- By BOVEY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-31-2006, 06:08 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:57 PM