cutlers come back

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
what you guys think? if he could bring back the 09 package he might have a chance, phil and kai are on the way up,anyway..seen some old interviews on MD online and got me think'n.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
All the offseason pics I've seen lately, Phil is dwarfing Jay

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
I dunno about Jay anymore....
His time may have passed.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Last news I heard about Jay was he shot back up to 280 bit in the offseason phase. His original offseason weight is 300-310. Sorry but 20lbs off his offseason frame makes a difference. He needs to be confident in his game plan. His physique is great but he should take the year off and jump back up to 300 and work on bringing his physique back up to par. He should focus 1 year on his training, his new supplement company Alpha Helix and also his Cutler Athletics clothing line. I'd even say do next years Arnold Classic to see if a year off made a difference in his competitive edge against guys his size. What do you guys think?

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I dunno about Jay anymore....
His time may have passed.
It's a shame too because Jay is a great bodybuilder who would have won much more O's but was around when only 1 man dominated the game; Ronnie Coleman.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
im a huge jay fan. to keep it real ronnies best was in 98,look at shows from 98...like the british grand prix. ronnie was on his way out befor he had to deal with jay. im on board jay comeing back,i don't want to find another team, ya know. but at the same time, id have to say i'll be suprized if he makes it happen,...of course theres all political stuff too, when jay walked out at the mr.o i was like "h***y s**t!!! he looked sharp,full,ect, then phil walked out, and he looked good, i was like "nice" i've never seen em look bad,..did he win? there was alot of phil hype at the time and for good reason, it my have helped him a lil.dont' get me wrong phil is grate,and hes gonna get better, so jay has alot of work to do. as far as branch gos i hate to say it ARJRCOX branch is a beast, and he'll push other guys out of the game, but i dont see em in the top 4.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aesthetically Jay and Branch are nowhere near Heath. Jay and Branch have to be spot on with their condition to compete.

Phil-Heath-Jay-cutler-Posing.jpg

sp3Hybrid

Awards
I think Phil is the man until he does something wrong. Don't see anyone at their best beating Phil at his.

Mkspillai

Awards
I don't know... Kai Greene is not someone to ignore... He mite surprise a lota people... I'm a big fan on Kai's

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I don't know... Kai Greene is not someone to ignore... He mite surprise a lota people... I'm a big fan on Kai's
If Kai can make his waist slimmer than I think he's gonna take it. Unless another polital contribution ($$$$) from MuscleTech gives the MT athletes an edge over every1 else. Since Ronnie Coleman lost to Jay every Mr.O was a MuscleTech athlete

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
Aesthetically Jay and Branch are nowhere near Heath. Jay and Branch have to be spot on with their condition to compete.
I agree and there's nothing they can really do about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
if yr not one of JOES kids things might not go so well.....IM JUST SAY"N.........

Mkspillai

Awards
If Kai can make his waist slimmer than I think he's gonna take it. Unless another polital contribution ($$$$) from MuscleTech gives the MT athletes an edge over every1 else. Since Ronnie Coleman lost to Jay every Mr.O was a MuscleTech athlete
Hmmm never looked at it that way... Just fig Jay was the best and then Phil got better... Didn't look at it as something to do with muscletech.. Apart from two good signings..

But I do believe it's only a matter of time before Kai takes over... Watched a lot of Kai's videos and he seems like a great guy too... Seems like a down to earth kinda guy And a great guy to listen to....

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Jay could comeback although it's unlikely. IMO Branch and Kai can't compete, I don't like Branches look and Kai just focus on mass too much off season to come in with the taper and small waist. It will be down to Jay and Phil and Phil will win out.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Hmmm never looked at it that way... Just fig Jay was the best and then Phil got better... Didn't look at it as something to do with muscletech.. Apart from two good signings..

But I do believe it's only a matter of time before Kai takes over... Watched a lot of Kai's videos and he seems like a great guy too... Seems like a down to earth kinda guy And a great guy to listen to....
Don't 4get Dexter Jackson

Mkspillai

Awards
Don't 4get Dexter Jackson
I don't think dexter Jackson is ever gonna win again... I don't think he should have won the last time he did... Really think he can beat phil, jay and Kai?????? Doubtful

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
yeah,the fights between phil and kai.im a dex fan also but he wont get the o.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
I don't think dexter Jackson is ever gonna win again... I don't think he should have won the last time he did... Really think he can beat phil, jay and Kai?????? Doubtful
No I mean he won Mr.O and is a MuscleTech athlete. They downgraded him to their Six Star line

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Big fan of dexter, but a win at the O, is outta reach for him IMO.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Big fan of dexter, but a win at the O, is outta reach for him IMO.
Once again I didn't say he will win Mr.O... I was saying that ever since Coleman lost to Jay and MuscleTech started sponsoring the Olympia every Mr.O has been a MuscleTech Athlete.. Jay, Dexter, Heath... And they been hyping up Branch for the past 2 years. Don't get me wrong Branch made amazing improvements but the way they talk about him it sounds like they are already giving him the title

Mkspillai

Awards
Once again I didn't say he will win Mr.O... I was saying that ever since Coleman lost to Jay and MuscleTech started sponsoring the Olympia every Mr.O has been a mhscleTech Athlete.. Jay, Dexter, Heath... And they been hyping up Branch for the past 2 years. Don't get me wrong Branch made amazing improvements but the way they talk about him it sounds like they are already giving him the title
I get what u mean.... It's true... Its been muscletech all the way...But Branch has been terrific of recent... Then again.. I'd see Kai winning before branch would...

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I get what u mean.... It's true... Its been muscletech all the way...But Branch has been terrific of recent... Then again.. I'd see Kai winning before branch would...

x2. I didn't like how branch looked at all at the last Arnold

sp3Hybrid

Awards
I'm a kai fan as well but Joe wont let a fruit molester win. Add in that kai is sponsored by a smaller supp company I don't think Phil loses for a while.

Mkspillai

Awards
I'm a kai fan as well but Joe wont let a fruit molester win. Add in that kai is sponsored by a smaller supp company I don't think Phil loses for a while.
Too bad that's the case... Cuz Kai is a great ambassador for the sport... Great guy

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Who do you guys like for the 212's (used to be 202 not anymore).. I like Jose Raymond

sp3Hybrid

Awards
English is the champ with 10 lbs of room this year. Sami al Haddad is the future of 212 I think but who knows.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
big fan of english as well, kinda sad to see the 202's go last year.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
big fan of english as well, kinda sad to see the 202's go last year.
Yeah those 202s are monsters. They just gonna keep raising the weight class. If they do than they should just let them all verse eachother. I liked it better in the golden age of bodybuilding when it was only 2 classes. Under 200lbs and over 200lbs because bigger isn't always better. Every1 brings a different package to the stage and te smaller guy can in fact have better dimensions than the bigger guy

Mkspillai

Awards
Is it me or did Jay look a lot smaller than his usual self ???????

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
phil looks absolutelty rediculous if he keeps doing what hes doin then no one will beat him...that picture side by side with jay really sets them apart. jay cutler is the fukn man tho, but phil looks like a superhero's superhero. and they are vry close friends i doubt jay has any hard feelings

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
phil looks absolutelty rediculous if he keeps doing what hes doin then no one will beat him...that picture side by side with jay really sets them apart. jay cutler is the fukn man tho, but phil looks like a superhero's superhero. and they are vry close friends i doubt jay has any hard feelings
As an athlete to the sport of bodybuilding I'm sure Jay wants to retain the title but I would say that other than Arnold Schwarzenegger I believe Jay Cutler is the smartest bodybuilder in terms of business and making $ from bodybuilding. He has his own athletic brand Cutler Athletics, he has his own fitness production company "Swollen Monkey Films", he has his own bodybuilding contest in Boston "The Jay Cutler Classic" and just began his own Supplement Company "Alpha Helix". He just sponsored a fitness competitor Mark Anthony (i guess wants to start small with the fitness and eventually have an upcoming sponsored bodybuilder and female athletes)... And this is all after selling his DVDs and other sponsorships that pay him to endorse their products. Products such as MuscleTech, Fat Gripz, Smart Shake and others too many to mention lol... He's got bank bro!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
As an athlete to the sport of bodybuilding I'm sure Jay wants to retain the title but I would say that other than Arnold Schwarzenegger I believe Jay Cutler is the smartest bodybuilder in terms of business and making $ from bodybuilding. He has his own athletic brand Cutler Athletics, he has his own fitness production company "Swollen Monkey Films", he has his own bodybuilding contest in Boston "The Jay Cutler Classic" and just began his own Supplement Company "Alpha Helix". He just sponsored a fitness competitor Mark Anthony (i guess wants to start small with the fitness and eventually have an upcoming sponsored bodybuilder and female athletes)... And this is all after selling his DVDs and other sponsorships that pay him to endorse their products. Products such as MuscleTech, Fat Gripz, Smart Shake and others too many to mention lol... He's got bank bro!
no doubt he making the right moves...im just talking about winning the O. phil is killin it right now. jay is the man though

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
no doubt he making the right moves...im just talking about winning the O. phil is killin it right now. jay is the man though
Yeah I agree he's an athlete 1st an businessman 2nd... He deff wants the O back but I think he's rushing it. Just cuz his bi is heale up doesn't mean he should rush it. Take the year off to regroup his game plan. But what do I know I'm not Mr.O I'm sure he has many ppl to make sure his game plan is 100%. It's deff going to be an interesting year in bodybuilding. I can't wait to see whats going to happen

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
He's competing against victor Martinez now too
Yeah Victor lost size too because he got into some legal issues. But even though Jay was recovering from his Bi surgery he deff still juiced cuz he wasnt in trouble w/ the law and he was continuing to do Legs. Theory is if you keep your legs in shape and big it will help inhibit gains to your overall body

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Woww Victor Martinez is gonna do the Olympia too this year. Just announced on MuscularDevelopment's FaceBook

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Hey guy"s this eunyce.... And Dexter Jackson is my main,man he will always be the best in my eye site,: hope we wins this years Olympia. Now.!!!!!

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
"The Aspiring Bodybuilder". 1. Dexter Jackson 2.Rich Gaspsri 3.Victor Martinez. 4.Arnold. Schrawztnnegger. 5.Lee Haney. 6.Frank Zhane. 7.Lou Ferrigno. 8.Lee Labrada. 9.Dennis Wolf. 10.Samir Bannout. 11.Pavol Jablovinky 12.Shawn Ray. 13.Jason Hue. 14.Phil Heath. 15.Flex Lewis. 16.Kevin Levrone. 17.Flex Wheeler 18.Mike Menzter. 29.Jay Cutler. 20.David Henry. 21.Kai Greene.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
"The Aspiring Bodybuilder". 1. Dexter Jackson 2.Rich Gaspsri 3.Victor Martinez. 4.Arnold. Schrawztnnegger. 5.Lee Haney. 6.Frank Zhane. 7.Lou Ferrigno. 8.Lee Labrada. 9.Dennis Wolf. 10.Samir Bannout. 11.Pavol Jablovinky 12.Shawn Ray. 13.Jason Hue. 14.Phil Heath. 15.Flex Lewis. 16.Kevin Levrone. 17.Flex Wheeler 18.Mike Menzter. 29.Jay Cutler. 20.David Henry. 21.Kai Greene.
Lmao you pretty much mentioned every great bodybuilder in IFBB history :p

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Thanks Animal! Them is like my top 20 21, fsvorites.! Im an Aspiring bodybuilder myself. I like support, the fans, and the love for bodybuilding. I like how they do things in the IFBB.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Thanks Animal! Them is like my top 20 21, fsvorites.! Im an Aspiring bodybuilder myself. I like support, the fans, and the love for bodybuilding. I like how they do things in the IFBB.
I love the sport of bodybuilding but I don't like how they do things in the IFBB. I think certain ppl in the history of the IFBB got screwed over and should have won. It's kind of corrupt and political in my opinion

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Well, yeah true, kevin, and flex, wheeler should of deserved Mr. O titles in thier prime carrer.! Theres a lot that got screwed, in the IFBB and the 202"s like flex lewis sould have beaten kevin english at the 202 olympia. as far as judging goes, i agree with you on that Animal.. But other than that.. The Accomplishments, Fans, Bodybuilding its all lovely" truley A Desire"! :)

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
thats grate news on vic! i wasn't sure he'd do the mr.o.......well, branch just got knocked down a spot.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
thats grate news on vic! i wasn't sure he'd do the mr.o.......well, branch just got knocked down a spot.
Idk I wouldn't go that far to say Branch got knocked down a spot. Branch really made some improvements and Branch, unlike the other competitors has a very distinct look. Vick was in jail for 7 months on drug related charges (juice). He had 7 months of no training and no proper diet. He left jail @ 220lbs. But it was said on Muscular Development that Victor was going to attempt what the old school bodybuilders such as Arnold, Franco, Lou Ferrigno did when getting ready for a show. It was said that the old school bodybuilders would take time off during the offseason instead of taking the time to bulk up. Than when it was time to get ready fornthe show they would put on muscle mass. This is the only way Victor can get back on the game if he tries this attempt. It was also said that since he's been out of jail he gained 30lbs of mass so he's back up to 250lbs... Jay Cutler is probably going with this old school attempt too. Let's see what happens. Anything can happen when you have the right sponsors, good, training facilities, and the best gear in the sport

Eunyce

Eunyce

Banned
Awards
Aww man awsome! Victor gained 30 that fast..! Wow . Uhuh!! Thats way too cool...! Victor martinez will get a good placing i hope, :) victoria is another 1 of my favorites.. ! Thanks Animal for that information! Im fixing to head over musculardevelopment right now to find out more.!!! :)

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
Aww man awsome! Victor gained 30 that fast..! Wow . Uhuh!! Thats way too cool...! Victor martinez will get a good placing i hope, :) victoria is another 1 of my favorites.. ! Thanks Animal for that information! Im fixing to head over musculardevelopment right now to find out more.!!! :)
Yeah it's deff going to be an interesting year in Bodybuilding. Both Cutler and Martinez are going to attempt the impossible. On top of that Jay wiuld be the 1st bidybuilder ever to win, lose and regain it twice. It has never been done in IFBB history. think between Cutler and Martinez, Jay has the upper hand. Jay was not in Jail and he probably still continued taking his juice just to preserve the muscle he had. He also still had access to quality foods. Plus even though his bicep was healing he continued to train legs. I've seen videos of him in a sling for his arm while doing leg extensions, leg curls, hack squats, and leg presses.. Advantage; Jay Cutler

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
16dawg23 Bodybuilding Contest Preperation 3